Yulhan

I Got A Girl

Yuri walked in the cafe and ordered her drink. When she was waiting she suddenly saw a familiar guy also ordering his drink beside her. The guy also saw her.

" Oh hey Yuri." He said with with a sacarstic tone.

Yuri didn't reply and deciding to just walk out the cafe. Suddenly that guy grabbed her arm. 

" Yuri ah, you haven't even say hi and you wan to leave already?"

"Let go!" Yuri said with teary eyes. Those sad memories and flashbacks keeps coming up in her mind. She remembered how he confessed, how he said she was her one and only, how he said she wasn't alone. 

Yuri, nice to see you again. I believe you still don't have a boyfriend right? I'm a single man now."He said with a smirk.

Yuri was boiling. She wanted to just run away.

But suddenly,

" This Mr. Bacon? Who says Yuri doesn't have a boyfriend? I'm her boyfriend, Luhan. And please don't insult my GIRLFRIEND " Luhan said while holding Yuri's waist closely. He knew Yuri was about to burst out crying because he was the only one that Yuri told about her past. 

"Excuse me, Mr.Bacon me and my girlfriend needs to go now."

He left baekhyun speechless. While Luhan and Yuri was leaving, baekhyun shouted from the back. "Yuri ah! I'll be back!" 

After they left,Yuri burst out crying. Those memories that she could never forget. Luhan held her closely. She cried on Luhan's shoulders, hugging him like a huge teddy bear. Luhan didn't know what to do so he just let Yuri continue crying on him. He felt sorry and had that urge to protect her. He whispered in Yuri's ears, " don't worry, Luhan is here." 

They stood in the middle of the park for half an hour. Yuri started to calm herself.

When Yuri stopped crying, she looked up, she found that the person she was hugging and crying on for half an hour fell asleep.

"Aigoo, how can he fall asleep while standing?" She giggled. She found Luhan very cute and manly. She remembered how he saved her out of the cafe just now. She hugged him tighter.

"Ouchh" Luhan was awake because Yuri squeezed him too hard.

"Sorry, Luhan ah, you must be very sleepy! She said while giggling."

"Luhan just smiled and said " it's good to see you smiling again." 

Luhan sent Yuri back.

after bidding goodbye Yuri went up to her room. 

She felt very confused. She didn't know what to do.

First, about the marriage.

She quickly went to her drawer and took all the files out finding for that one carefully.

"it's this one!" She finally found it. She red across it.  She remembered when she was young it was a promise between her and her grandfather that she loved the most.  Yuri sat there blankly. She thought of baekyun

Questions came out from her head... " why is he here, shouldn't he be in the UK.? Why did he say I'll be back? He won't find me right? " she questioned herself.

yuri looked out the window. It was raining heavily, it had already been 6 hours since Luhan sent her home. She wanted to call him to ask if he got home safely. She dialed his number. He didn't pick up.

She started to get worried. Luhan always picks up his phone. Did anything happen to him? She waited for an hour and called him again. He still didn't pick up. Yuri decided to go to Luhan's house. She took her raincoat and umbrella , ready to go. When she opened her door, she was socked. Luhan was lying in front of her doorstep. He was having a high fever. She quickly helped him in.

Luhan was in an unconscious mode now. Yuri let Luhan have a nap on her bed. She put a towel over his head and cooked some soup for him. "This boy" she said while staring at the unconscious Luhan. 

What happened? Luhan knew Yuri was in a depressing mood and he was scared she would do stupid things and he was scared that baekyun knows where she was living and would come and do something to her. So, he sat outside her house, not letting yuri to know. But it started raining.. Luhan thought it would stop so he continued waiting outside , silently protecting her. But don't know when, he fainted. He had high fever, flu and cough. He was very sick. 

"Where am I? " Luhan finally woke up.

"Luhan ah, are you okay ? You fainted in front of my house. What happened?"

luhan tried to get up but he had aches all over his body.

Yuri quickly stopped him. "You are very sick now, just lie down. Now, tell me what happened."

luhan told Yuri everything.

Yuri just hugged him after hearing the whole story. She didn't now what to say. She just hugged him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, a very short chapter. Since I kept writing about krisyul, I decided to write some yulhan moments too! I'll try my best to update by Sunday, if I don't make it, it would be next Saturday already. Mianhe :/  it's a very short one so I'll make my next chapter longer. Enjoy!