Confused

I Got A Girl

 

 
"Boss ,this is the documents you wanted,  passing a file of document to a lady.
 
She was looking at the information nodding her head while reading. "She looks as the same as before.... I hope she isn't too sad about her passed away parents. " Mrs.Wu said while feeling guilty.
 
Kris lives in a rich family. His family owns a very famous company with branches throughout the world. 
mrs. Wu remembers that day when his father was talking to his best friend. They had an agreement of letting their grandchildren to marry each other. But the year after that, something terrible happened. The company was accused that they cheated money away from the other company. Kris's dad was really scared and left his business partner alone in Korea, moving to the States. One day while Mr.Kwon was running away from the cops, he got shot And dies infant of Yuri's eyes. Yuri and Kris was only 8 when that happened.Yuri's mum had already passed away since she was 3 , living  Yuri without any parents since the age of 8.
 
 
"i should quickly  settle all up" she thought
 
"Today is Kris's first day of school in university, we need to get going quickly."
 
"yes madam"
 
30 minutes later...infront of SM University.
 
 
Yuri didn't have any classes today so she just waited at the cafeteria waiting for her dance class.
 
 
annyeonghaseyo?" A soft voiced called Yuri from behind. 
 
Yuri quickly greeted back. "Ah, Annyeonghaseyo. You are?
 
"You must be Yuri!"
 
"yeah?"
 
she came nearer to Yuri and hug her tightly "it's been awhile, I'm really really sorry."
 
yuri who look confused ,trying to breaks the hug but, she don't dare to do it ,it feels like she have a strong bond with her.
 
madam Wu breaks from the hug with smile on her face "you must have been confused about me,(chuckles) it's okay if you don't remember me. you're so pretty now"
 
"sorry if i'm rude but who are you?" Yuri ask with curiosity
 
"(chuckles) let's have a seat first" they sat on the sofa and began to talk. "i'm your parent's .... F-friend..
 
sad face etch on yuri's face and said " sorry but I think you've found the wrong person. My parents are already...."
 
"I know.. They've already passed away.. I'm very sorry to hear that"
Mrs.Wu takes out pictures of her and Yuri parents.
 
Yuri had tears rolling in her eyes. Suddenly, Mrs.Wu said "Yuri ah, I'm here today to tell you that you're marrying my son.
 
"What??? Excuse me, but I don't think I want to marry your son.. I don't even know you.. I really cannot.."
 
there was a long silent,Yuri don't know how to say as all the things came up so fast.
 
"Yuri ah, please believe me! I-I-I got evidence! She took out a document and showed it to Yuri..
Yuri was really shocked. She had the exact same copy of this document in her house .
 
She started to get very confused not knowing what to do.
 
" Yuri? Would you mind if you come to my house and meet my son? "
 
"Madam, please give me some time.. I,I ... Yuri ran off.
 
"Yuri ah!!!"
 
"Boss, maybe we really need to give her some time to sort things out."
 
"Maybe we should. lets go home."
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
This is the first chapter! It is a very short chapter just to let you know a little about the story.. And I actually kinda changed the description a little bit.. But not much... Enjoy! 😄❤