Chapter 14

I Got A Girl

In chemistry class, three of them sat together. 

"Luhan, I'm following you back home today Kay?"

"wae?"

"it's my sehunnie's birthday! How could I not bring him out for dinner."

"OH YEA, how could I forget .. No wonder he was staring at me this morning, I thought he was staring at my new clothe." Luhan joked.

"YAH, what kind of brother are you!"

"I was just jokinggg! You never forget his birthday huh?"

"of course, he has the same birthday as my lost brother." Yuri said with her head down.

Luhan forgot about it and quickly made up to her.

"Kwon Yuri."

"what?"

"I'm gonna help you find your brother"

"hahahaha" Yuri just laughed and shook her head.

"wae?"

"impossible"

"Yah Kwon Yuri, don't challenge me"

Yuri jokingly glanced at Luhan from head to toe than gave a small sigh, making Luhan angrily pinch her cheeks

"you two stop it would you" a deep voice suddenly broke their laughter

Yuri looked at Kris then luhan

"he's just jealous" Luhan whispered to yuri

"AM NOT" Kris overheard Luhan and said.

"You areee" Luhan replied.

"so what if I am huh?" 

"Yah guys." Yuri said while getting flustered after what Kris said.

"if you are, you should probably stop cause Kwon Yuri only likes me." Luhan jokingly said as he turned Yuri's face towards his. "Right?" He asked.

"Ew no. I'll never betray my cutie Sehun" 

"I'm gonna cry Yuri ah"Luhan said.

Kris didn't talk much as he was nervous about the proposal.

Luhan was a little quiet as well. He felt as if something big is gonna happen but he has no idea what that is. All he could do is hope that what's gonna happen isnt like what he think is gonna happen. Luhan and Kris were both in deep thoughts.

 

=========================================================================================

Luhan's POV

Kris was awfully quiet and seemed extremely nervous for the whole day. As a close friend, I know he's definitely up to something. And for some reasons, my gut feeling tells me Kris is gonna ask yuri out.

UGHHH NO NO NO it cant be. Snap out of this. Bu..But what if he does... Am I gonna lose the girl I've had a crush on since the longest time ever, the girl that never leaves my mind, the girl i want to be mine. What a sore loser Luhan. You lost her, and it might be forever. 

He peeps over to Yuri. She was quietly studying while making notes. Then looks over to Kris. Kris was just continuosly reciting something, or talking to himself silently, god knows whats he's up to.

"Yuri-ah. What should I do..." Luhan asks himself with his eyes closed.

==========================================================================================

Yuri's POV 

'These two are acting extremely weird today. And what does Kris wants to talk about later, he looks very nervous. '

She stares at Kris's back as she was sitting behind him. 

'what's he doing? He looks like he's memorising something. Ah maybe it's for the economics test he's gonna take later. I hope this pabo does well.'

She then looks at Luhan.

'Omg this guy. Is he sleeping? Why is sqrunching his eyebrows in his sleep, is he having a nightmare? What a cutie. Sigh, how I wish I can be there for him forever... too bad I can't'

Yuri starts to worry about her illness. She feels extremely weak but tries to put on a strong side so that the boys wont be worried about her. She peeks at Luhan to make sure he wasnt looking and brings out a full pouch of pills and medicine that she has to take before eating. Since Kris wants to speak to her during lunch time she decided to just take the pills now and ask Luhan to buy her some snacks from the cafeteria so that she can nibble on some snacks during class after breaktime. 

'By the way, what does Kris wants to talk to me about. Is there anything between us that Luhan doesn't know?'

She checks her watch and realise it's almost lunchtime. She'll find out very soon.

=========================================================================================

(Lunch Time)

"Yuri ah, let's go have lunch, im starving!" Luhan pretends to forget about Kris wanting to have a talk with Yuri.

"I cant todayy, kris has something to tell me remember? gosh you have such a bad memory."

"Oh right I almost forgot. Hmm I wonder why"

"yah, can you buy me some snacks so that i can eat it in class later?"

"Why?? How long could the talk possibly take"

"Guys it's fine, I brought some homemade spaghetti" Kris cuts in while holding up a recycling bag with a few containers in it. "Yuri-ah, let's go to the park and eat?"

"Woah Kris wu, I didnt know you cook!"

"No he doesnt, so be careful kay yul, it might be poisonous" 

Yuri and Luhan laughs

"Luhan im gonna kick your " Kris lifts his foot pretending to kick luhan while luhan flinches.

"Dude you better hurry, dont make my yul starve" Luhan playful says while smiling at Yuri. 

"yea we better go, dont want you to starve either" Kris says warmly making Yuri blush awkwardly. 

"Alright then. Bye Lulu enjoy lunch!!" Yuri sweetly says while leaving

"YAH dont call me that. EW"

Yuri laughs while leaving the classroom with Kris.

An uncomfortable feeling rised upon Luhan while he sees Yuri happily walking out. He sighs.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the park,

Kris and Yuri found a cool shady spot to sit down and have lunch. Yuri helped clumsy Kris to open the lunchboxes carefully.

"Wowwwwww, it looks so delicious, I hope it tastes as good as it looks" Yuri jokes playfully

"Im sure it does, I told my chef to make this for you last night before he went to bed, his spaghetti's the besttt"

They had small talks here and there while eating. Until finally, Yuri finished their food.

Kris didnt eat much as he was too nervous to enjoy his meal.

"Yuri-ah, AHEM" he clears his throat "I have something very very important to tell you, but i dont know where to start"

Kris' mind was completely blank and he constantly cleared his throat. He felt like it would be too much for her to take in if he just blurted out about the marriage agreement they had. A million thoughts crossed his mind in a few seconds as he stared at Yuri's curious face.

"Kris what do you want to tell me, what happened? Are you alright?"

"Yea everything's fine, it's just that I.... I"

"I what?"

"I just wanted to take you out for a dinner tonight, a normal dinner, dont think too much, just a friendly dinner tonight."

In Kris' head he was shouting "COWARD" at himself. 

"I should've told her directly, or ask her to be mine." Kris told himself. Honestly, he was just too scared to face it. Yes, finsing out about the marriage agreement is the best thing that could ever happen to him. But in his heart, hurting Yuri or putting their close freindship at stake would mean so much. He is over the moon about the agreement, but how Yuri feels about it is so much more important. He cares deeply about her.

"Dinner? That's all?"

"Yea of course, what else"

"Hmmmm, I dont think thats what you want to talk to me about tho" Yuri makes a cute suspicious face while slowly moving her face towards Kris'

Kris was extremely flustered and tried to look away saying " Yah you think too much"

Yuri laughs as she sees Kris' flustered face. 

"I would be glad to have dinner with you tonight but I have to celebrate my baby Sehun's birthday, it's really important. But i'd love to see you at the birthday dinner tonight!"

Kris was turning red as he was embarrassed by the 'rejection', and agrees to turn up tonight.

Meanwhile,

Luhan leans by the wall with crossed arms and spies at them from a distance.

"I wonder what theyre talking about it." he silently prays that it's just a normal conversation theyre having. His heart was beating fast.

"I can't stay like this anymore. I have to master up my courage and confess my feelings. Whatever relationship Yuri and Kris might have after that conversation, I will be honest with her about my feelings, no matter what she thinks, it's time" Luhan tells himself as he takes out his mobile phone and dials to Sehun.

"Bro, it's tonight, Im gonna make Yuri mine'

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT, AHHAHAHAHHAHA HYUNGGGGG FINALLYYYYYYY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello friends! Im back, after 4 years (CRIES). and ive decided to pick up where ive left this story. It's a little rusty and awkward but I really hope you guys would enjoy it :) I definitely still remember how i wanted this story to go at the back of my head, maybe not the exact details, but the general plot is still in my head. sooooo, i hope you like this chapter and i would be so so so glad if you can leave me a comment!

cheers!