Chapter 12

I Got A Girl

*Knock Knock*

"Kris-sshi, Yoona wants to see you. She's in the opposite room."

"Tell her I'm busy."

"She insist that she must see you now"

"OMG what's wrong with her?"

"You can go see her, I'll take care of Yuri." Luhan said.

"I don't want to. Just call me lazy or whatever, I'm not going there."

"Yah lazy? Her room is 10 steps away" Luhan laughed .

"Yah who's side are you on now huh?! Kris got up angrily and walked to Yoona's room.

As soon as he steps in,

"KRIS OPPA! Where have you been? I was so scared"

"I was just in the opposite room"

"WHY? WITH YURI? OPPA, I SWEAR, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME ITS BECAUSE OF HER!"

"IM YOONA! Yuri was so sick and yet she saved you and now you're saying this? Do you even have a heart?" Kris shouted at her angrily.

"Kris Wu Yi Fan! Since we started dating, you've never shouted to me like this before, and now you're shouting at me because of that girl?" Yoona started tearing up a bit

Kris felt a little guilty for making a girl cry. But he couldn't cool down after what Yoona said.

Kris just glanced at her, turned his body and walked out. As he walk out, he stopped by the door, and said

"That was the past, we aren't dating anymore. You left me." He finished his sentence coolly and walked off, leaving yoona alone.

Kris went back to Yuri's room.

"So fast? I thought she might cling on you and never let you go" Luhan joked sarcastically as soon as he saw Kris coming back.

"Still joking huh? Wait until you know what Yoona said about her!" Kris sighed angrily

"What did she say?! Yah, tell me!"

Kris told Luhan about the conversation he and Yoona had.

"What is wrong with that girl?! SUCH A..... "

"SHHHH" Kris stopped Luhan from finishing his sentence. He pointed at Yuri.

Yuri suddenly had a little spasms in her sleep. The boys ran to her and stood quietly, staring at her.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and said "Yah you two were so noisy I could hear you in my sleep!" Yuri cutely complained.

"YURI AH, YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!! Kris said happily.

"Do you feel uncomfortable, dizzy, sick or anything?" Luhan kept questioning her.

"I'm okay, a little rest will do."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID JUST NOW!!" the two boys said together.

Yuri laughed and said "Sorry, I thought I was fine."

"You better get some rest now, we still have to practice for our dancing competition ah yul."

"Xi Luhan! She's still sick and you're asking her to practice?! And how can you call her Yul, she's not your girlfriend or anything!"

Luhan glanced and Yuri and gave her a secret wink. He then turned to Kris and said

"Kris, we're really sorry to keep it from you earlier but we have to tell you something important. We are dating!"

"WHATTTT?!" Kris was shocked, his 'wife' is dating Luhan. 

"Yes Kris, it's true."

Kris stood there and froze.

Suddenly,

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Luhan and Yuri burst out laughing.

"YAH YOU TWO WERE JOKING? HOW COULD YOU! " Kris was so relieved.

"HAHA, I'm tearing already!" Yuri said, holding her stomach.

"I learnt this from jongdae that day, I didnt know it would come in so handy" Luhan said while laughing hard.

"You two are sooooooo dead"

"WAIT! Where's Yoona? Is she okay? Is she awake? Where is she?" Yuri was very worried about Yoona

The boys looked at each other and sighed

"Yuri ah, just forget about her, she's just a spoiled woman"

"Yah don't say that!" Yuri hit Kris's hand. "Luhan, can you bring me to her?"

Luhan kept quite. 

"Pleaseee" She pleaded.

"Yah Kwon Yuri!" Don't act like as if you care so much about me, it's so fake it's making me puke" Yoona shouted.

Yoona came to yuri's room few seconds ago.

"Yoona, no, I'm really worried about you, don't misunderstand."

"Im Yoona, can you shut that big mouth of yours?"

"OMO, Luhannie, even you are talking to me like this?! It must be you, you brainwashed both of them huh? You'll not get away with this!" Yoona said and ran away.

The three looked at each other.

"What is wrong with her?"

"Woah, that looked like a movie scene, was she trying to act it out?"

"Ahahaha, that's exactly what I thought!" 

"Yuri, see, we told you, don't care about her."

"Now I know what you guys are talking about. That woman jinja, I was just trying to care."

======================================================================

Few days later,

"Class, today would be a free lesson for you to practice your dance for the coming up competition. Before we start, I shall pass out these pieces of information to everyone of you."

COUPLE DANCE COMPETITION

DATE: 15/11/2013

TIME: 7.30 p.m

VENUE: School ballroom

Rules: The competition would be held as a single-elimination tournament.

(First round> quaterfinals> semifinals> finals> Champion)

As you proceed to the next round, the couple shall use a different genre.

The students began discussing about their dance. 

"You can start with your practice now."

"Yuri, let's use room 2."

"Sure."

Luhan and yuri had already finished cheographing their dance for round 1, they're very satisfied with it. They decided to use a cool dance to shake the contestant off. They practiced once more and started with the dance for the quater finals.

The two were dancing very well. Suddenly, Yuri felt very dizzy.

"Lu.... luhan, I feel very dizzy, can we rest a little?"

"Sure," Luhan quickly grabbed Yuri and brought her to the wall. Before even reaching the wall, yuri fainted. Luhan was shocked as this was the 3rd time yuri fainted this week. He was very worried, he carried her up and ran to the sickbay. While the nurse was helping yuri, luhan sat beside quietly.

'Yul, are you okay, why are fainting again? Are you sick? I need to bring you to the hospital if you faint again.' Luhan talked to himself while staring at Yuri. He touched her face softly.

"LUHAN! why did yuri faint again?"

"How would I know"

"We got to bring her to the hospital the next time"

"That's what im thinking"

=================================================================

Finally, the term break was here. The school will be off for 2 weeks.

Kris and Yoona had to attend something.

*eurorong eurorong* Luhan picked up his phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Good morning luhannie!"

"Morning! Where are you?"

"At home. I was just about to ask you, could I come to your place today? It's been a long time since I saw my sehunnie."

"Yah! You don't miss me?"

"But I miss sehun more" Yuri giggled.

"Fine, you can't come then!"

"WAE?!"

Yuri heard someone talking to Luhan on the other side of the phone then suddenly,

"Annyeonghaseyo my yuri!"

"Sehunnnnn!" Yuri said with joy. " I miss you so much"

"Me too! Yuri, dont care what luhan said, of course you can come over."

"Haha thank you sehun, yuri noona is going to bring you something"

"what?"

"secret..I'll be over in 10 minutes"

"Okay, faster! We'll be waiting."

"Bye"

"Bye"

"What did yuri say?" Luhan asked

"She said she's not coming over since you don't let her to."

Luhan knocked Sehun's head.

"Yah! What's that for"

"I heard your conversation with her and she says she's gonna be here in 10 minutes, liar"

"Then why did you even ask me? Yah, and why were you eavesdropping on our conversation?"

"Ah, uhm, I just, accidentally, heard it, no, it was your fault, you were talking to loud." Luhan mumbled.

"Hahahaha, look at you, Luhan hyung, so, have you confessed to yuri?"

Luhan's eyes widened and knocked sehun's head again

"WHAT'S THAT FOR?"

"for you talking nonsense!"

"Hyung, that's not nonsense, it'll happen one day" Sehun said and ran away. 

"Yah what are you talking about!" Luhan chased sehun over the huge living room they had.

*Ding Dong*

"Must be Yuri, I'll get the door" Sehun happily said

It was Yuri.

"Yuri, I thought you have our keys?"Luhan asked

"It's not nice to barge in." Yuri said with an innocent and kind face

"Yea hyung!" Sehun joked and hugged Yuri. Yuri hugged back

"My sehun has grown so much taller! Stop growing would you" Yuri jokingly said while shuffling his hair while sehun still wouldn't let go of her

"Oh sehun! Hands off hands off" Luhan came in front of them and broke their hug.

"Hyung, just because you didn't get a hug, don't break ours!" Sehun said while running away as he knew luhan would knock his head again.

Yuri laughed. 

"Idiot, what did you bring?"

"home-made dokbokki for you two. I woke up early just to make this so you two better finish it."

"Hmm, it depends what it taste like"

"Of course it'll be nice, my noona made it herself" Sehun suddenly cut in smiling like an idiot.

"I'll go to the kitchen to heat up the food." Yuri made her way to the kitchen, luhan's house was like her second home.

She took out the pan and the gas. She didn't want to use the microwave because she wanted it to be healthy. As Yuri was getting ready the pan, she suddenly felt uneasy. She couldn't breathe. Her legs went weaker and weaker till she had to kneel on the floor. She kept gasping for air, her chest hurt a lot. After a few minutes, the feeling began to go away, she could start to breathe normally again. 

Suddenly,Sehun came in.

"Noona, why are you on the floor, and why are you sweating so much?"

Yuri quickly made up a lie

"Oh, this fork fell on the floor, so, I was picking it up."

"Really?"

"Of course! Now you just go out, relax and wait for 5 more minutes." Yuri turned sehun facing the door and softly pushed him out.

Sehun was still very worried. He asked the last time " Unnie, you sure you're okay?"

"very very very sure." Yuri said to make him feel less worried.

After sehun left the kitchen, he sat on the sofa with Luhan blankly.

Luhan noticed and shook him. "What happened? Is the dokbokki ready?"

"Ani, 5 more minutes. Hyung, Yuri was really weird." Sehun looked very worried.

"Why??? What happened to her?"

"She was..... BANGGG" A loud sound was heard before sehun finished his sentence.

Luhan ran to the kitchen with a speed of light. 

He saw Yuri collapsed on the floor.

"Hyung, wha...what.. happened?"

"CAR, HOSPITAL, NOW!"

=====================================================================

Done with a new chapter! This chapter didn't sound very interesting I think. 

So, Yuri keeps fainting. Why?

Yoona and Kris will show up in the next chapter more so don't worry.

What do you think? Comment and Subscribe! :) <3