Chapter 13

I Got A Girl

The doctor came out of the room.

"Doctor, what happened to Yuri?" Sehun and Luhan asked worriedly

"Ah, not really a big thing, she's just lack of sleep lately. Resting more will do."

"Are you sure doctor? She fainted for more than 3 times already!"

"Im pretty sure, relax." The doctor comforted them and walked away. As he walked away he slightly shook  his head and sighes softly.

Luhan didn't believe the doctor, he could see guilt in his words. This made him even worried.

 "Unnieeeee!" Sehun called and ran towards her.

"My sehunnie" She hugged Sehun with a warm smile.

Luhan just smiled and waved although he's very worried. "Yuri, are you okay? Are you feeling well now?" 

"Certainly, dont be too worried would you? Wrinkles are growing!" Yuri joked.

"Hey, who said I was THAT worried?" Luhan said.

"Yul unnie, luhan almost cried just now" Sehun said while laughing

Yuri joined him laughing. Luhan just stood there while scratching his head.

"Fineee, I was worried, look at you! How could I be not?" Luhan said.

Yuri gigled and spread out her hands, asking for a hug.

Luhan hugged her and whispered to her, "You must be okay, must." while tapping her back. 

At this time, Kris crashed in, followed by Yoona behind.

"Kwon Yuri! What happened to you?!" He ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"I just fainted, no big deal." Yuri said while sounded lively and carefree.

"Pssssh, I almost died hearing that you got admitted to the hospital."

"Oh... really? haha" Yuri awkwardly laugh while looking at Luhan who was looking at her in a corner. "Yoona.." Yur called.

"Don't take it wrong, I just came with Kris. I didn't even want to come. Urgh, this place smells." Yoona takes out her hankerchief and walks out."

"Crazy" Sehun blurted out.

The four were chatting happily in the room. After a while, the three boys had to go, leaving Yuri to rest in her room.

Yuri laid on her bed blankly, thinking back what the doctor told her. A drop of  tear slid through her pale cheeks. 

"Stay strong, kwon yuri, you must." Yuri said to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris and Yoona went for lunch while Luhan and sehun headed back home.

(At Kris and Yoona's place)

At a restaurant, the waiter just served the food. There was fried chicken, sandwich, and salad. It was a american style lunch since Yoona wanted it.

Yoona started munching off while Kris just lazily sat there, thinking about Yuri.

"Yah, eat!"

Kris just glared at her.

Yoona picked up a fried chicken and held it infront of Kris's face. "Eat this at least."

Kris moved backwards and said "Chicken is not my style."

"What?! Then why did you even come here?"

"Hey, it's you who dragged me here, I wanted to eat Korean food."

"Aish"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ding Dong"

"COMING!" Yuri opened the door.

"Good Morning my princess!" Luhan said with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning handsome!"

"I knew it!"

"Knew what?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I knew I look handsome today, it's a new shirt you know!"

"Hahahahaha, you're suh an idiot! But, where's your school uniform?"

"Here." Luhan said while holding his bag up. " Can I change here?"

"YAH! FASTER! We're gonna be late!"

"OKAYYY"

Luhan stepped in the living room and turned his back to Yuri and took off his shirt.

"YAH LUHAN!! What do you think you're doing!" Yuri shouted while covering her eyes with her hands.

" You told me to be fast!" Luhan said while giggling. He saw Yuri's cute face covering her eyes.

"Aishhh, jinja!" 

Yuri covered her eyes for awhile and pulled her hands down a little, she was trying to peek. But as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Luhan's face right infront of him.

"AHHHHH! What are you doing infront of my face, you scared me!"

"Yah, It's me who should be asking you why were you peeking  huh?"

Yuri was flustered, she mumbled " Uhm, yah, we're late! Let's go!"

Luhan smirked opened the door for Yuri, "My princess, you first."

Yuri rushed out with her head low, she was still flustered being caught peeking.

They walked to school. While walking, Yuri suddenly told Luhan,

"Luhan ah, promise me, if I leave one day, you'll never forget me."

Luhan looked at her and laughed.

"Hey! Don't laugh, I'm serious!"

Luhan turned to Yuri and said, "Idiot, do you think I'll ever let you leave by yourself?I'm your guardian angel who'll protect you forever, remember."

Yuri smiled and continue walking. Then, she suddenly stopped and said

"NOOO, I mean a place where I go and you can't come with me."

"Owh, the toilet? Ahhh, don't worry, I won't miss you if you're in the toilet." Luhan made a joke.

"You're such a useless guy"

"Hahaha, If i'm useless, how could I be your guardian angel."

"Oh right, then you're a little little little useful." 

They continued walking. Luhan taped Yuri's shoulder.

"I promise."

Yuri smiled and raised her pinky up. Luhan did the same.

"Pinky promise"

"But you know I'll never leave you right?"

"One day, I must" 

"YAH!"

"No no, I mean, like, one day we'll have to marry our love ones right?" Yuri shuttered and felt really guilty.

"hahaha, no worries, I'll be stalking you under your bed if you get married."

"Byuntae!"

Both of them laughed and continued walking, silently.

~Yuri suddenly remembered what the doctor said, she held her tears in, not wanting to show Luhan. She said in her mind 'Luhan ah, take care.~

~'Yuri must have something hiding from me. Yul ah, I'll never let you leave my sight. Saranghae, yuri.' Luhan said in his mind~

After the long walk,they finally reached school. They saw Kris infront of the school gate.

Luhan pointed at him and said " Must be waiting for us."

"Where's yoona?"

"Don't care about her!" luhan annoyingly said.

Yuri elbowed Luhan and said "Don't be mean"

Kris saw them and waved, telling them to come.

"Yuri ah, c-can I talk to you for awhile in break time?"

"Of course" She turned to Luhan and said "Heard that? Don't take too long eating later kay?"

Kris quickly said "Ah, Yuri, private talk, only us, both of us."

"Oh..." Yuri said slowly feeling a little weird.

"Yah Kris wu! Why can't I huhhh! We're best friends, is there ANYTHING you can't tell me?" Luhan scolded why putting his arm across kris's shoulder.

Luhan also feel that Kris is a little unusual.

At this time,

"KRISSSS!"

The familiar voice made the two boys turned to the opposite direction. They dragged Yuri along.

"Yah, you two are so mean!" Yuri said while laughing

"It's today, yuri ah, don't be suprised." 

====================================================

Hey guyssss, I'm really really really REALLY sorry for the late update. Mianhe~

Soooo, comment what you think guys! COMMENTTT! <3

Love you guys, xoxo