New friends

I Got A Girl

Luhan found Kris at his locker.

"Kris! I was looking for you ! "
 
"Why are you here?Go and practice your dance with Yuri"
 
"Huh, you think I want to be here with you? Yuri made me, she's very worried."
 
"Yuri was worried ?????!!!!! " Kris smiled a little.
 
"Yea.... Yah are you still angry?"
 
"Angry? Who? Me? No wayyy ... "
 
" you jealous?"
 
"Of what?"
 
"Of me and Yuri... For the dancing group..." 
 
"Andwe."
 
"Yuri is a very good dancer. Her dancing skills can make you just go wow."
 
"Lucky brat!"
 
" Hey I'm not bad too you know! I can already feel the prize coming... "
 
"Luhan, actually Yuri isn't as bad as I think she is right?"
 
"Of course she's not ! "
 
"Tell me about her. She's quite popular among the guys but she's like always alone."
 
"Pretty obvious, the girls are jealous. Yuri's a very kind girl, she's very soft-hearted. I think she's just insecure.She dated once and got dumped. Her parents died since she was young. She's a very strong girl."
 
Kris felt very sorry.
 
Kringggggggggggggggggggg!!!
 
"Let's go to class. It's your first maths class huh? wait until you see Mr.Suho! ^^
 
In class,
 
"Kris is it? Uhmmm, let me assign your seat first. You're sitting at that seat between yuri and luhan." Mr.Suho assigned his seat." Okay class! I'm not feeling very well today so i'm going to give you guys a free class.. Don't make too much noise! Or else you're gonna stand on your chair. "
 
Kris takes his seat.
 
"Uhm, Kris-sshi, I'm really sorry if I made you angry or something just now in dance class."
 
"It's okay." Kris said without looking at her.
 
Yuri didn't want to annoy him so she sat quietly doing her work.
 
"Don't be like this....."
 
"Like what?"
 
"Like this" Luhan imitated Kris saying it's okay with that signature face.
 
Kris lazily laid on the table unknowingly staring at Yuri.
 
Luhan noticed Kris staring at Yuri. He somehow wanted to call Kris up but he was afraid that Yuri would be angry.
 
Kris POV
 
I was so bored so i lied on the table.
Unknowingly, I was staring at Yuri... Staring at her big eyes, her hair tied in a ponytail, her perfect nose, her pink cheeks, her well-shaped jaw line and her y lips. I suddenly realized how pretty she is.
 
"Just call me Kris, drop the sshi" I suddenly blurted.
 
Luhan and Yuri was staring at me.
 
"So sudden?"
 
"Ah, okkay call me Yuri."
 
Soon, school ended.
 
After yuri bid goodbye to Luhan she went to her locker to pack her bag for tommorrow. Luhan was quite close to her. She hated boys who go all flirty and show-off. But Luhan was different, he was a lively,handsome and shy at the same time. Although Kris wasn't very differen from all the show-off guys. He was also different. She felt that he was just, special, somehow.
 
Once she finished, she realized that Kris was waiting for her.
 
"hey kris"
 
"Annyeong Yuri ah, I wanted to say sorry if I was rude to you."
 
"Ah It's okay." 
 
"So,you're walking home?"
 
"Yea, you?"
 
"My driver is here already. Just wanting to apologize to you before I leave."
 
Yuri gave him a sweet smile. This made Kris suddenly hugged Yuri,he held her inhis arms , he could smell Yuri's hair scent...
 
Yuri broke the hug awkwardly and said " Bye, I have to go now."
 
Kris staring at Yuri's back leaving and he walked towards his driver's car.
 
"Boss, I have to report something to you.. Very unbelievable..."
 
"What's so important?"
 
Yuri was walking home alone, thinking about her 'marriage ' and the hug kris gave. She went in a cafe wanting to order a cup of latte to calm her down until she saw someone.... She had tears rolling in her eyes. She had mixed emotions, both angry and sad.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
What did Yuri saw? And what did Mrs.Wu's driver saw?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's very easy to guess right? So here's chapter 3 :) enjoyyyyy!