Chapter 2 : As Cold As an Ice?

We Were Meant to Be

*JOONIE <3 He's too handsome! Am I right? xD hahaha

In each chapter, I really don't mind to put Yoona or Joon *POV  as the first one :) if it suits, I will put it ... Ok guys, enjoy your reading! :D


Joon *POV

The teacher instructs me to sit next to a cute beautiful girl. So she’s the class angel? How interesting, I smirked.

As I turn my head to face her, she already stares at me. My eyes landed on hers. A moment later, I could detect her white cheek changes into red. Blushing, I guess. I control myself so the laugh is not burst out from my mouth.

I keep staring at her, waiting the line to come out from her lips. But she’s being quiet, and suddenly turns her face away. I feel weird. I thought she wants to tell something to me. I guess not then.

This class is a bored one. Most of the girls can’t stop themselves from being sweet like a pie and approach me the newbie here. I don’t know they went to my place to be a friend or just enchant with my handsome face.

“Joon! Join us during recess!”

“Please Joon!”

“Come on, Joon! We want to know more about you,”

My ears irritate hearing the voices all over me. But... the ‘angel’ beside me is keep doing her work, without any care for me that almost drown in here. Aish- I’m completely annoyed by her behave.

“No, no thanks,” I replied with a fake smile on.

“Girls, please sit at your place now. Stop disturbing Joon. Im Yoon A, please make yourself free during recess. Have some time with Joon, and show him around,” Miss Yoon said, and smiled.

“Yeh, Miss Yoon,” I heard she obeyed it.

I’m save now. Thanks to Miss Yoon. The girls here are scaring me a lot. They make me breathless. Anytime from now I might dead because of them. Except her- I’m glad she’s not like the others.

But... she seems snobbish. I start to feel uneasy seeing she’s not being friendly to admonish me even once, although I sit here right by her side!

Yoon A *POV

The anxiety knocks my head as Miss Yoon said that I am the one who should accompany Joon to have a look around our school. And I accept her order. I know the girls will totally bash me as I get the golden moment to be with Joon, but seriously, I don’t want to.

All my worries fall on the three girls who always pick a fight with me without bored- Jae Kyung, Hara and Sulli. I’m afraid they might do something bad to me. I close my eyes and try to calm myself.

I look at Joon by my side. I want to greet him for the second time, after the first intend fail.

“Ahnyeong, Joon,” I bowed and presented a smile. He looks up and stares at me coldly. I gulp. Maybe this is not a good idea though- Or not a good time for me to approach him.

There is no word out from his mouth. I feel embarrass and awkward. But I try to smile warmly, “I’m Yoon A. Nice to meet you.”

He looks at me without any expression on. He manipulates the situation like there’s nothing happen right now. His eyes keep on me for a few seconds before he ended up staring back at his work. Where should I hide myself? I feel so ashamed! How could he do this to his own classmate? I just can’t believe it!

***

“This is the hall. The next room is the science laboratory. The front of it is the music class,” I explained with my finger pointed at the places. Joon walks without heart. His eyes look at each of the rooms that I showed teasingly. He walks behind me slowly, like he’s not interested to know about it.

Be patient, Yoon A. Calm down.

“The last one is the sports equipment room...” I continued.

“Done?” he suddenly asked.

“Yeh???” I answered, blurred.

He smirked and left me alone. I was like- What the heck is he?

“Joon!” I called out his name. I startle as he makes his way, leaving me here.

“I will not lose the track, Yoon A. Don’t worry,” Joon replied and smirked.

“I... I’ve not done yet,” I shouted a little. “There’s one more building, Joon,” I continued, puzzled. I froze seeing his cold gaze.

“I’m not interested to see this old ugly school,” he replied and walked away.

I sigh. He grabs away my patient. He makes me feel bad of him.

As I try to forget the things that he create for me, the word ‘HATE’ keep appearing in my mind.

I just.... have a tiny hate of Joon.

I want to stay away from him...

***

Joon *POV

My laugh was about to burst out. Although I feel pity for doing that to her, but I guess, she should get this. Serve her right for not help and save me out from the horrible girls just now.

I don’t mean to be harsh. And I never have a think to be rude or impudent towards her.

Angel? She deserved to be like.

A graceful, gracious and soft character as she is managed to capture the eyes of others to realize and notice her existence.

Yoon A. I will keep my eyes on you.

***

Yoon A *POV

I’m lying on my bed lazily. With the earphone of my MP4 Player is on, I blend into the music and melodies. It is four o’clock in the evening. What a perfect time- I just want to have some rest now.

But-

As my eyes slowly closed, someone was shaking my shoulder. I slightly shocked and my eyes opened widely. I saw Yuri and Sunny grinning hugely in front of me. They stared at me and at the same time, they giggled together.

“Yah, what’s wrong with the two of you?” I asked, blurred.

“Yoon A,” Sunny called me, smiling. I looked at her, outlandishly.

“Is it true there’s a new hot guy in your class?” Sunny questioned me, excited. I can’t understand why everyone is paying too much attention to that annoying guy... (He doesn’t deserve that!)

“Yeh,” I answered, briefly. I have no heart to talk much about Joon. He’s really pissed me off. “Yuri told me that you have been asked by Miss Yoon to accompany him around the school. Tell us, Yoon A, what happened between you with him. Tell us!”

“What’s so good to know, Sunny, Yuri?” I replied, rolling my eyes. I swear, I want to forget all the memory occurs between me and Joon. “Yoon A... Please? I’d heard all the girls were in love with him. I want to meet him so badly. How lucky you got the opportunities!” Sunny said. Yuri nods as she agrees with Sunny.

I gaze at Yuri and Sunny, my two ‘same-age’ sisters. Well, if they really want to know about that unfortunate moment, I will tell them all about it without any single fact left.

“Don’t get angry, because the ending is not so good,” I said and laughed. Sunny and Yuri take a look together. “What do you mean?” Yuri asked, wrinkling her face. Sunny nods, wants my answer as soon as possible.

I start the story, “A handsome face on doesn’t mean that he is a well-behave person...”

***

“I just can let go off his handsome face out from my brain,” Yuri replied, after I finished my story. Sunny chuckled. “Yah, Yuri, you make me even curious to meet him!”

I smile as the two of them look up at me. “It is... really hard to believe,” Yuri said. “I know... At first, I also fascinate with his charming way too,” I answered, and covered my face with a big teddy. The embarrassed feel has full in my soul as I can’t prevent too from enchanted with him at the first sight.

***

Joon *POV

“How’s school, Joon?” Dad asked me as we eat dinner together. I blink my eyes for a few times, before hardly burst the word, “Great!”

I smile hugely, even though I know, Mom and Dad for surely get that my smile was truly fake. “You’re not making any problem right?” Mom asked.

“I have no mood to messing around seeing the condition of the school, Omma! It’s really doesn’t suit me! A lot! I’m not comfortable, studying there! I felt like I’m in hell!” finally I spoke out all the dissatisfaction about my new school.

Dad bursts into laugh. While Mom, she’s barefacedly smiling. How could them??? “I’m not joking, Omma! Appa! This is not funny at all!” I replied, bitterly.

“That school, Joon, suits with you,” Dad replied, and continued his laugh. My eyes are getting bigger. “Yeh, Joon. There, you will not make chaos again,” Mom also agreed with Dad.

I close my eyes for a moment and take a long breath. Seriously, the journey is still a million miles to go, studying in that lame school.

***

Yoon A *POV

“Girls, please go downstairs. We’ll have our dinner together!” Jessica unnie exclaimed, calling out all the little sisters that is busy chattering and gossiping in the room. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Seohyun and I stop our conversation, and make our way to the kitchen.

All the sisters have gathered. Each sits at their own places. Soo Young and Hyoyeon, our elderly sisters put the food on the table. Jessica comes out from the kitchen with a large smile. Of course, she’s the one who is cooking for our dinner today.

“Enjoy your dinner, girls!” Jessica unnie said, and join us at the table.

A few minutes later, I saw there is something wrong with Soo Young and Hyoyeon unnies. My appetite is suddenly gone. I could feel that there’s something they hide from us.

“Girls, attention,” Soo Young unnie said, wanted us to focus on her. We stop our eating. After eight pair of eyes already landed on her, she continued, “As everybody has gathered here, I want to tell you something important that all of you must know.”

Yuri glances at me and making the expression ‘I-don’t-know’. “What’s wrong, unnie?” Seohyun, the youngest of all the sisters opened up . All of us nodded in curious, except Jessica and Hyoyeon unnies.

“I have... a bad news,” she replied, controlled her sad emotion. We look at each other, surprise. “For this month, please girls, I want all of you, try to save as much money as you can. We’re really penniless. There are many important fees and bills that we must paid, and to buy essential stuffs for each of you,” she explained.

“What happened?” Taeyeon spook up, acted as our deputy. We need the answer to close our curiosity. “Tell us, unnie,” continued Tiffany. “Actually, I have to resign from my work. I’m sorry, girls. I have to. The work, I realize that it is not match with me. I know I’d make a hard life for all of you,” Jessica unnie explained herself. She cries as she says out the last sentence.

“No, Jessica, don’t blame yourself. We can accept your decision,” Soo Young unnie replied. We nod and make a quick step towards Jessica. All of us, hugging together, persuading her.

“Don’t cry, Sica unnie,” Sunny and Yuri burst out their tears.

“We will save up the money, so please, don’t worry of us,” I continued, and hugged her gently.

“Don’t blame yourself, Sica unnie. We will always together, no matter what will happen,” Tiffany and Taeyeon said, and one of them wipes away her tears.

“They’re right, Jessica. We’re sisters right?” Hyoyeon said and carved a warm smile.

“I love all of you. I glad I have you by my side,” Jessica replied and tighten her hug.

I felt the sincerity. This is it. The power of nine. Nine sisters who have promised to stay together in every challenges and anticipations. I learnt that collaboration and unity is the most important thing, to face up the life who never pity of others.

***

Joon *POV

My phone rang wildly and it seriously shocked me a lot. Maybe I should change the ringtone. My hand reaches the phone and quickly clicks the green button. “Hello?” I greet.

“Joon?”

I seem blurred. “Yeh? May I know with who I talk with?” OMG, I’ve no idea why I’m being so respectful towards the other- This is so totally not me!

“Yo, buddy!!! Joon! This is MIR, yo!”

My expression was freaking shock. MIR is the one who called me? After a couple of year, we lost contact, at last---the BLAQ...

“MIR??? Is this really you?” I just can’t believe it!

“Yeh, you think I have heart to lie at you?” he laughed out. I rub my hair and feel like a fool. “I miss you, Joon. A lot,” he replied, imitated a girl’s voice.

“What the hell- MIR!” I can’t stop myself from laughing like a crazy.

MIR!

 My buddy!

My chum!

My best friend! – And so on...

 I miss him freaking bad! I can’t control the happy emotion that has spread into my soul.

“So how’s life?” I asked, a question that one’s usually ask when we don’t see a person for a long time. Why I’m being too formal? God, save me. I think I’ve changed ever since I’d leaved BLAQ.

“Oh Joon! You’re damn odd! Stop asking like that!”

See? I’ve told you just now.

“Ignore me,” I replied, start to notice how freak I am today. “By the way, how do get my number?” I asked, curious. “Well, you know me, Joon. I will find you till the end of the world!” Mir answered, proudly. “Oh yeah? And you found me after two years? Too late, MIR. I think I’m being a good innocent boy now,” I lied.

Ok, fine. I don’t say I’m a perfect good and well-mannered boy. But at least, I’ve been a little- good. Day by day, the atmosphere has changed me although it is just a bit.

“How’s BLAQ?” I asked him. It’s a question that I really want to know the answer. I hope he will tell me all about it. “BLAQ? We’re still together. They miss you too, Joon,” MIR replied.

I smile, recall the past memory. The time when you really can’t believe that it was me. I’m a bad boy, and also wicked, being out there and make out chaos with all the peoples around me. Or should I mention- the BLAQ?

You just wait and see.

“How about seeing each other? The five of us?” I’m bringing up the brilliant idea. “Perfect!” he replied. “I’ll inform the others,” he added.

The BLAQ... How I wish the time would move fast!


Gladly, I have finished chapter 2 :) How was the chapter? Ok? You like it? xD ahaha

Please stay with me till the end of the story, ok?

Who likes Joona couple, please raise your hand! *oh? I can't see any hands?

LOL. Just Kidding!

Haha. Please comment and support me :)

LOVE YOU!!! ^^