Chapter 10 : Part II (Mirtae) ~ Our Ages? It's Not A Big Deal!

We Were Meant to Be

I'm so-so-so SORRY! :( Jeongmal Mianhae!

I know it's a LATE update!

I can't escape from my busy life! 

I'm sorry my beloved readers... Forgive me, ok?

Btw, I know Mirtae lovers is waiting for this chapter, right?

Ta-Da!!! :)

Happy Reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D

Once again, I LOVE you all!!! Muahxxx


Taeyeon *POV

In such a huge contempt and a pack of hatred gather together in my soul, both of my eyes glare sharply at MIR who is laughing out ceaselessly with my sisters, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri. What’s so funny, huh? I question myself with a slight pout, showing a sour face while landing my view on him.

My heart upgrades its beat. I could feel it’s pounding inside my chest.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why am I acting nervously like this?

Seeing him with his kind of flirting style in my eyes, it’s completely hurts me.

I close my eyes, annoyed with my own feeling. I’ve tried to calm my outlandish and creepy heart, but it seemed didn’t work.

That MIR!

I hate him supremely so much!

Without a shame he’s coming to our party despite no one invites him!

And with flying colours he makes me uncomfortable with myself!

Trying to let his figure out from my sight, I glance at Yoon A and Joon at the other side of the living hall. They sit together on the couch, shyly have a conversation. I nearly squealed as I was so excited seeing the two of them cutely quarrel each other. Joon’s being the troublemaker one, teasing Yoon A with all his heart. And when Yoon A felt bad and got angry with him, he started to show up his goofy side, making Yoon A giggled in sheepish. Auwww! Seriously, that’s so cute! They make it naturally perfect!

I can’t zip my own mouth from engraving a light candy smile.

Joon and Yoon A...

 I’m just wondering what will happen between those adorable two!

“Taeng unnie? What are you doing here?” Sunny friendly asked. She pats my shoulder while her other hand passes me a drink. My Sunny! She’s good in surprising people! I plant a cherish feel and try to warm up a smile.

“I’m doing nothing,” I said out brief. And to cover up the cold atmosphere, I let out an awkward laugh. Gosh, Taeyeon! Why are you being all freak like this?

“Omo? What a dull and boring! Come here and join us,” As fast as she could Sunny pulled my arm. “Sunny! Let me be here. I’ll be fine.” I expressed as my mind popped that maybe she wants to bring me there, joining MIR.

I rather freeze my bare feet that shaming myself approaching that guy! I cockily mumbled.

“Are you ok?” Sunny asked in suspicious. “I’m ok! There’s nothing to worry for!” I made a signal “ok” using my finger to convince her. “Really?” she showed a worry face. I nod my head, grinning sincerely.

“Fine, promise me something. Come to me if you feel bored.” Sunny smiled and walked away.

I fake a smile. Taeng! Welcome to a world full of

Boredom!

Yeah, I can’t abandon that feeling frankly!

I don’t want to show it up in front of Sunny, or else she definitely will drag me to join them. I’m sure about that. Ah no- I’m completely confirm about that!

I will just... have a walk outside and get some fresh air!!!

I don’t know why, but my lips freely curve up showing the shape of smile. It’s a beautiful but a cold night. Moon and stars sparkly show themselves proudly on the dark black sky. The cold slow wind causes me to shiver a bit. Never mind. As long as I don’t bother anyone happy moment, I feel great. I’ll find a way to enjoy myself.

“Under the moon and stars, I wonder why there’s such a beautiful girl stay out here alone.”

My heart stops beating for some moment.

Damn that person! I feel like dying, a million thanks to his silly deed! I roll my eyes, and my body is getting ready to turn at my back, cursing whoever the person is.

 “Don’t curse out!”

Oh? The person knows that I’m going to curse him?

HIM? Yeah. The voice owner is a guy. I’m sure of my ears!

“Who the heck is-“

“Your beloved one! My Taeng!!!” he waved his hand.

“MIR??? Why are you here?”

Beloved one? He’s joking I hope! I rather stick pin in my eyes than admitting him as my beloved person! And bwo? Did he just call me Taeng? Doesn’t he know that I let only my sisters calling me like that?

“Go away! And don’t call me Taeng!” I exclaimed in a cold tone.

“Oh? I just want to be all alone with you, Tae- Taeng. Wait, I love call you as Taeng!” he replied with a little grin on his face. He continued, “In such a windy night, I’m just being a kind-hearted for you. Get yourself ready! Teddy bear hug is waiting for you! I won’t let you fall sick! I will warm you up as I cuddle you in my arms!” MIR smiles and spreads out his hand, making a hugging demo.

I’m speechless. Who is he by the way? Why is he being such a caring? He’s a stranger and nothing to do with me. Am I right? Bwo? Teddy bear hug? It’s just a creepy word in my life’s dictionary!

“No thanks MIR. You almost made me die with your appearing just now. Don’t bother yourself if I die in this cold weather,” Smugly I uttered, scowling the expression.

Stop blowing wind!!!

I’m cold enough over here!

I can’t... hold onto myself. The wind slowly hit my bare skin.

Cold... Cold... I’m shivering. My pride is too haughty though, so I try really hard to hide the coldness from be seen by MIR.

 Cold... Cold...

Cold... Cold... I close my eyes tightly. I ignore MIR who is standing like a stone in front of me.

Doesn’t he feel cold? Or he actually can block the wind away from reaching his skin? He’s such a weirdo and insane, I mumbled quietly.

Cold... Cold... Warm... Warm... Huh? Warm???

Hugely I open my eyes. A familiar scent spread up into my nose. I could feel there are arms all around my body, embracing me.

“You want to get a fever that much, Taeng?” MIR giggled.

I blush with all my heart. My cheeks shade into pink. As I couldn’t stand with the coldness, I throw away my shame, and let him hug my petite figure. I love this feel. Warm, calm... and I feel safe (?) in his cuddle.

???

What’s happening, Taeng?

“I promised you a teddy bear hug, didn’t I? This is it!” he barefacedly tightens the hug. I don’t know how to react. Seriously!

“Thanks,” shyly I said.

“You love it, don’t you?”

“I didn’t say I like it,” I glared at him, kind of detest.

“Taeng... I have something to share with you.”

I look up in blur. “What?”

“Kind of special... Just hope you’ll like and become crazy because of it.”

I rub my hair, and my eyebrows wrinkle a lot, showing that I honestly don’t understand any single fact of his words. My fingers grab his arms. He stares in dumbfound.

“I don’t want to like or be crazy because of whatever thing that you’ll do after this. Let go off me,” I said.

He touches my chin and deeply swims into my eyes.

“Taeng... I-I-I like you. AH- no. I lied. I don’t like you, but I-I love you. So much, Taeng. Since the first time we ever meet. Yeah... we knew each other at the mall, right? Although we’d made an enemy-bond there, but faithfully, I feel the opposite way. I don’t have any dislike or hate feel in my heart. I love you, Taeng,” he confessed, which had made me blushed hardly. I could feel my cheeks became thicken and turn into apple red.

What should I say?

Do you love MIR, Taeyeon?

 Do you?

Jealous and envy when you saw him with other girls.

Your heart thumped loud and hard whenever you caught him in your view.

You couldn’t breathe properly.

And the HATE word... Frankly it’s uttered on your lips only...

But... you never kept it in your heart.

Wait- I bit my lower lip.

“You’re younger than me, right?”

“Huh?” MIR blanked with my unexpected question.

“I’m nineteen. You?”

“Huh? Um, I-I’m seventeen.” MIR ruffled his hair.

“I don’t accept love from a guy who’s much younger than me.”

“B-but why?” Innocently he asked and frowned.

“Because.... younger boys, they’re stupid, immature, childish...”

“I’m not stupid! Rarely did I get the last number in my class. I’m not lying, Taeng.”

I smirked. “Taeng noona, MIR.”

He’s completely lost. It’s cute seeing him all blur like this.

“Noona?”

“I’m older than you.”

“Just a couple of years. Chill!” he rolled his eyes.

“That’s why I hate a younger like you.” I pouted.

“Don’t hate me, Taeng,”

“Noona,” I glared at him.

“I’m not childish and immature. I’m mature than my look. Believe me,” he stared at me, with those puppy eyes.

“But you’re kind of annoying.” I replied.

“I will change my behaviour.”

“Do you expect me to accept your love?”

He nods.

“But you’re still a kid to me. You’re just like Yoon A, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun... my younger sisters.” I replied.

MIR... Why you’re younger than me?

“I’ll show you. I’ll show that I’m not a kid anymore. I’m a guy- no- I’m YOUR guy that will always protect and love you.”

I hold my laugh. I can’t stand with him. He’s acting like a ‘man’ now. He’s scaring me, a lot. While his words? CREEPY!!!

“Age is not a problem, Taeng. As long as we love each other.” he expressed and smiled.

“Believe me, and I’ll show you.”

“I have a doubt.”

“Throw it away, Taeng.”

“I-I believe you.” sheepishly I uttered.

He gives ‘teddy bear hug’. I draw a smile on my face. I-I love teddy bear hug!

“I love you,” he confessed AGAIN and I could feel the sincerity. My tears form and waiting at the edge to fall.

He watered the LOVE seeds, and grew a PASSION tree in my heart.

Slowly I closed my eyes. MIR also did the same thing.

He leaned in, and plucked a KISS fruit on my lips.

Yeah, he’s right.

Hell that age-difference!

I love MIR.

And MIR...

He loves me too.

MIR *POV

I can’t hide it anymore, so I decide to confess my feeling towards her.

I really LOVE her.

I love her so much! Should I add the word ‘DAMN’ to show that I’m really in love with her?

But then she says that I should call her ‘noona’.

I want to vomit seriously.

And she hates younger guys who express love at her.

 I feel like the world is over. BYEBYE earth!

BUT

I gain all my courage. I definitely will not give it up.

Because Taeng...

You’re mine.

And I’m always yours.


Taeng and MIR!!! ^ O ^

They love each other!!! (Yeay!) *cried in happiness

What about Joon and Yoon A?

Check it out for the next chapter!!! :D

Bwo? Yoon A's being Joon's private maid?

What's actually happen?

Stay tuned ok? :)

L.O.V.E  Y.O.U  G.U.Y :3