Not an update :'( [Please read]

We Were Meant to Be

I'm sorry for not updating this fic like years already? Truthfully I wish to write this story till the very end but I lost the inspiration and I don't know how to make the ending for them. But I hope the previous chapters have explained Joon and Yoon A actually do love each other, and so does Taeyeon and Mir. Please forgive me though for keep making you waiting for an update. I know I should tell you earlier about my condition. Please don't hate me. I felt bad enough as I couldn't reach your satisfaction for the story. Thank you so much for you my beloved readers, subscribers and etc. I love you guys a lot. 

The good news is, I'm going to write a brand-new story, featuring our Joona! I know Joona CP was gaining a lot of attention and fans and lovers recently these days. I love them so much too~ I hope this story will attract you guys to read and also subscribe.  The idea was still fresh and lively. It's a comedy romance titled, ' Im Yoon A , you are so cute! ' . Joon would be a babysitter for Yoon A as her mother went out for her job for about two weeks. Looking at his over-protective behaves, Yoon A declared she hates Joon a lot, and will do everything to make him out of her house! *cough* Okay, enough with the teaser. Click the title below for the link of the story :)

Im Yoon A, you are so cute!

joona

 

Joona lovers, you will support my new story right? ;) 

Show me how you feels by subscribing and commenting on the fic! I'll try to write the story till the very end :D