Chapter 7 : Do We Really Need to Pay His Virtue?

We Were Meant to Be

Chapter seven is here! ^^

Who do you think the sister who has caught MIR's eyes?

What's their plan after the unexpected meet?

Check it in this chapter!

Happy Reading! :') 


Yoon A *POV

I feel weary seeing my sister, Taeyeon is fighting with one of the boys who shamelessly admonished her.

But after all, it’s his entire fault. Don’t dare to flirt with Taeyeon, ok! 

“Get out of my away before I smack you!”

“You’re too rough as a girl. Never mind, as long as you capture my attention.” he giggled.

Their quarrel- I swear, it’s like a disaster. I’ve never seen my sister being angry like this before. And their fight- I could tell maybe the 3rd World War will erupt soon. Ok, I can’t stand this. I should break their ridiculous fight.

“Unnie... let’s go, stop fighting,” My voice whined, begging her to stop her kiddy act. “No, Yoon A. This freak guy needs me to slap him before I go,” she replied in furious. Her big eyes both stare at the ‘weird no shame’ boy in front of her in hatred. Ok, she’s scaring me...

“Yoon A?” I heard a voice calling out my name.

Instantly, I lift my head up. Who is- JOON? What in the planet he’s doing here? My eyes clearly saw he’s looking at me in dumbfounded.

Angel + Devil + Kindness + Seduce + Savior + KISS = JOON

My head kept repeating those words.

Surprise + Nervous + Mad + Sad = ME

 I feel horrible, thinking the bad luck had fell on me for meeting him here. And suddenly my heart beats fast and thumps out loud. I’m stressing out, can’t get into my right mind.

I’ve never being cranky as this.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, friendly.

Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore him, Yoon A.

Keep your own promises.

1) I don’t want to talk with Joon.

2) I don’t want to involve in anything that relate with Joon.

3) I want to avoid myself from Joon!

Sincerely,

Im Yoon A

Taeyeon nudges me at her side. “Yah, you know him?” she whispered, feeling the odd. “No,” I replied, briefly. “Ok... but how does he knows your name?” she asked, curious. I shake my shoulders.

“Hey, give me your number,” the guy beside Joon kept burning Taeyeon’s heart.

“MIR, stop flirting. She doesn’t like you,” Joon answered, jeering his friend.

“NO. She likes me. Just a little bit shy, Joon,” the guy who I knew as MIR replied, winking his eyes at Taeyeon.

She rolls her eyes. “Oh it! Shy? With you? Never and ever! You lost your energy at a wrong place! I am not a person who will easily fall for a guy like you!” Taeyeon said, sticking out her tongue at MIR.

I feel dizzy. I’m sick of this condition. Joon, and my sister’s childish fight... both of it keep bother me. I should think how to stop their quarrel, and how to get away from Joon. Yeah, I must do something.

They’re busy fighting when suddenly someone grabs my wrist. Both of my eyes are staring at Joon, blank face.

“What do you want, Joon?” I asked him, quietly.

Frankly, I don’t want Taeyeon unnie knows about Joon’s identity. The fact that he’s the saver of the family, and he’s the one my sisters want to meet so badly.

And if it reveals, the thing will become more complicated for me.

“What and why are you doing here?” he questioned again, letting his eyes met with mine.

 “It’s none of your business,” I said and tried to free my hand from his grip. “Joon... please let go off me,” I begged him in small voice (half-whispered). Wait! I realize something- I’m talking to Joon... And that means... you disobeyed the first promise, Yoon A!

“Yah... let me go,”

“Answer my question first,”

“Tell me why you want to know? This is not your mall right? So you have no right to ask!”

“Yah?” Both Taeyeon and MIR gathered their voice, surprised seeing Joon and me. Oh no, they caught us! I sighed.

Urgh, Joon!!!

“You know each other?” MIR asked Joon, blurred.

“Yah, Joon! Is that your new chick?” Three guys who were standing at the side suddenly asked. Who are they? Well, I bet they’re Joon’s friends too. What they called me just now? A chick? How dare them!

“Yoon A? You said you don’t know him just now? What’s up with that?” Taeyeon questioned me and pointed her finger at my wrist. I’m going to bump my own head on the wall as I notice Joon’s hand is still there, stationary and motionless. What should I say?

“You don’t know me? Yah, Yoon A,” Joon blurrily looked at me and pushed me a little.

I’m standing stiff. Yoon A, the lie that you created is over.

I can’t act not to know him anymore if he’s too straight like this... Pfft. Joon is so innocent! Is that the real him or is he just pretend to be it? Fine, I know I should not mad at him as he doesn’t know anything about this.

“How could you say it? You’re kidding me, right? I’m your classmate! Your friend! Your-“

And now he declared me as his friend? A few days ago he’s cold and unfriendly towards me, right?

“Unnie, come on. We really got to go,” I said out loud- actually to cut Joon’s sentence. I know what he’s going to tell next.

“Oh yeah? Yoon A’s friend? Yah, how could you play fool like that at your own friend?” Taeyeon shook her head. Terribly, I glance at Joon. I rather die than having him as a friend!

 “Hello. I’m Joon. Yoon A’s friend and her knight in shining armour!” Joon overly smiled, showing his charming side.

“And I am MIR, Joon’s best friend. I’m really interested to know more about you.”

Taeyeon could only glare at him.

She ignores MIR. “Hi, Joon. By the way, what do you mean by ‘knight in shining armour’? You seem like a bodyguard, Joon,” My sister sheepishly replied.

“Of course, I love guarding Yoon A. I’m afraid peoples might hurt her because she’s just too lovable and soft,” Joon said, smiling at me.

Is that a compliment or a tease actually?

“Oh, Joon, you’re so sweet. So good as a friend,” Taeyeon fascinated with Joon’s sweet talk.

“You’ll not regret anything once you know him,” MIR said. He keeps being the busybody one. The three guys who loyally standing at the side being the watchers of MIR-TAEYEON’s fight agree and nod their heads too.

 “I don’t talk with you so shut up,” Taeyeon replied harshly at MIR. What a deep hate. They become an enemy within 10 minutes!

“Yoon A and-”

“I’m Taeyeon, Yoon A’s sister,”

“Oh? So the both of you are sisters? Well, I just want to confirm that the loan shark didn’t disturb Yoon A’s family anymore. Honestly I feel worry too, although I have paid the debt to them,” Joon smiled. His fingers run through his hair, ruffling. Taeyeon’s mouth opened for some moment, surprised.

Joon- He really wants other peoples to know his virtue...

I completely detest with him!

“WHAT??? SO YOU’RE JOON, THE GUY WHO SAVED YOON A AND PAY OFF OUR DEBT?”

“Yeh,” Joon nodded his head with a blur face on.

“Is that true, Yoon A?” Taeyeon whispered, wanted the truth.

“Yeh,” weakly, I answered her.

Taeyeon shouts happily. “May God bless you! Thanks a lot, Joon! You’re so kind towards us!”

Joon coyly smiles. “Your pleasure.”

“Come to our house some time, Joon. We’ll make a special occasion for you.” Taeyeon unnie said without guilt.

I couldn’t stop my jaw from dropping down. HELL NO!!! Joon cannot come and he will not make even a step to our house! I will never let him in!

“I will,” Joon’s grinned and secretly smiled teasingly at me. He’s not planning something bad right?

“Ekhem.” someone was clearing his throat. And it was MIR.

“I will become Joon’s official bodyguard soon. So I’m also invited right?” MIR asked, kind of flirting.

“You??? Don’t you dare to come!” Taeyeon yelled, angry.

“Shut it, MIR. You’re making her hot than ever,” One of the three guys said and they came towards, chuckling at him.

“Hey, I’m Seungho,”

“Call me G.O,”

“While I’m Cheondung. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello,” Taeyeon smiled and bowed. I nod my head and bow in front of them too.

MIR shows his cute bitter face. Maybe frustrated as Taeyeon didn’t say “hello” at him. “Hi, MIR,” I warmly greets him. He smiles. “Hi.”

“Let’s go, Yoon A.” Taeyeon pulled my wrist. She gave one last special glare at MIR. 

“Bye, Yoon A!!!” Joon exclaimed, waving his hand.

Seriously, I don’t know how to react.

 ***

Joon *POV

“Wow! So you’re Yoon A’s saver, huh?” G.O slightly smirked.

“And the kiss devil too,” I answered, grinning hugely. Wait- Joon, why you seem so proud of it?

“Joon, you need to explain more about that,” MIR said, unclear with my answer.

“She’s the girl that I say just now. Stealing her first kiss, remember?”

“LOL, Joon! You’re surely crazy! How could you steal away a cute plus innocent and naïve girl’s first kiss? That was Yoon A’s nightmare, pity her!”

“I don’t know. After the kiss, I’m triple times more interested to visible myself in her life.”

“Of course you’re interested. Isn’t that’s your first kiss too?”

I become muddle. “What? You’re joking, huh?” I laughed out. It is hard to laugh if it’s not that funny right?

“Stop lying. Admit it. You never kiss any girl before. She’s the first one, and we confirm with that.”

I sigh. My eyes look at each of them, embarrass. I could feel my cheeks thicken and turn into red.

“Keep my secret. Don’t reveal it without my permission.” I warned them. They laugh ceaseless, jeering me. Where should I hide myself if this shame news spread at school?

***

Yoon A *POV

“We’re home!”

“Taeyeon! Yoon A!”

I slightly put a smile on my face. All the sisters except Soo Young and Hyoyeon approach us happily. “Shopping?” Jessica blankly asked. I bet she surprised seeing five colorful bags full of clothes and accessories in it.

“Not me, Taeyeon unnie,” I replied, giggling. Taeyeon sheepishly smiled. There’s no one can beat her off from the list; because she’s the queen of shopping after all.

“Guess I met who just now?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrow, double-jerk.

Oh no, she’s going to tell about Joon?

“Who?” All of them frowned. “Lee Joon! Our angel! Plus Yoon A’s friend!” She said over-excitedly.

“OMG!!! Joon? The one who saved Yoon A and helped us out from the debt?”

“Um, yeah!”

“He’s handsome right?” Sunny as usual, asking the question that she already knew the answer.

“He’s drop dead handsome!”

I admit he’s handsome but please, it can’t change the fact that his behavior is so ugly!

“I’ve said to him that we’re going to make a special ceremony to thank him for what he’d done,”

“He agreed?”

“Of course!”

“Yeay!”

“May I ask something?” I opened up my mouth. “What’s up, Yoon A?” Jessica asked, grinning. “Do we really need to pay his virtue?” the evil question was out from my lips.

Everybody let their eyes on me. “Yoon A! You’re so harsh!” Tiffany said, bitterly. “No I am not!” I replied, defending myself. “What’s up with that question?” Jessica asked, weirdly. “I just thought we don’t have to burn our money just for him! He’s rich already and I bet he’s sincere in helping us!” I answered them, frustrated.

“You should not say like that, Yoon A. Over all, he’s a kind guy. Why not we make a kindness as a return although it’s just small one? Wait- he’s your friend, right? Don’t talk like that.” Taeyeon hugged my shoulder.

I don’t want him as a friend! Even though if one day there’s only a human named Joon live in this Earth, I’ll never be friend with him!

Yoon A, you really hate Joon that much?

I don’t understand myself.

“Just do as you like,” I said and walked away from them.

“I’ve never seen this kind of Yoon A in these seven years,” Tiffany murmured, but I still could hear her.

“Let her calm herself first. Then we’ll approach her,” Jessica as the eldest between them said.

***

“Yoon A? You’re ok?” Soo Young and Hyoyeon approached me. I was busy with my MP4 Player when they came. I pull the earphone from my ears.

“I don’t know.”

“We’ve heard from all the sisters just now. What’s wrong, dear?”

“They want to make a party for Joon and I disagreed with it. Is that a wrong?” Slothfully, I replied.

“No it’s not,” Hyoyeon smiled. “They seemed mad at me as I didn’t want to compromise with them,” I continued.

“No, they’re not, Yoon A.”

“Yes, they are.”

“No, Yoon A.”

“Of course they are. They’re busy talking about the special occasion, but I dislike with it. Of course they got mad.”

“Yoon A, listen up. Do you... have a hate feeling at him?”

I shock with their question. Do you hate Joon, Yoon A? I ask myself.

‘SURE! YOON A hates JOON! The evil kisser plus annoying and cold heart as he is, whoever going to like?’

I shake my head, disagree. Shut up my devil side!

‘NO. YOON A does not hate JOON. She’s only uncomfortable and sometimes annoyed with his behavior. If she hates him, it’s on the lips only, but not in her heart.’

My angel side! There’s a certain truth in the sentences. I nod my head, agree.

“No.”

“So? Why you’re being like this?”

“Um, jealous?” What?! Yoon A, how could you say you’re jealous?

“Why you should get envy of him?”

“I don’t know.”

“Now, how’s your feeling?”

“Much better. The envy feels has run away.”

“You agree with us?”

“About what?”

“The ceremony?”

“You’re really going to set it?”

“We must? We should thank him no matter what.”

“Do it as you wish.”

“No without nine agreement.”

“Fine. I agree with it.”

“Thanks for your collaboration, Yoon A.”

I nod my head with a light smile. “I’m sorry for my emotional act.”

“That’s a common. You don’t need to say sorry.” 


Check out for the next chapter! ^^

I'm sure it will be interesting, as they're planning a special event for Joon :D

Joon has a new feeling towards Yoon A, and what is it?

Will Yoon A drag away her deep hate out from her soul?

I will update it as soon as possible :)

Stay tuned and stay glued ;)