Chapter 6 : Stay Away From Me

We Were Meant to Be

The pic above shows Joon's group, The BLAQ :) Yeah, in reality, it's MBLAQ :D

Enjoy your reading! 


Joon *POV

What was I doing just now?

Oh Joon, you’re insane!

How could... you kiss her?!

“Why... you do that for?” Yoon A let her finger on her lips, looking at me, dumbfounded. “I have no idea. It just happened,” I answered, without expression. What a stupid shameless reply! I don’t know where to hide my face. How embarrassing!

Yoon A scoffed. “Such a bad crazy thief!” she glares at me, furious.

“You’re kidding me? I don’t steal anything!” I shouted in bewilderment.

“I hate you Joon! You steal my first-”

First? What first? I look up at Yoon A, blur and blank. As my eyes meet with hers, she becomes muddle and her cheeks turn into brick-red. She’s cute-

“What?” I raised my eyebrow, waiting her to finish the line.

“Forget it!” she snapped, staring sharply at me. I slightly startle seeing her weird act. Annoyed with her, I grab the first aid kit and walk away from the room- or actually, it is my room.

“I hate you, I swear!” I heard she shouted at my back. “I’m your saver, Yoon A. Your hero and your knight in shining armour!” I smirked, jeering her.

She rolls her eyes. “But it doesn’t mean you can take away my first kiss!” she yelled.

My jaw dropped for a second. So, is that it? The unfinished word just now is actually- stealing her first kiss? Coyly, I turn back to face her. And again, her cute chubby cheeks are blushing hardly.

“No, no...  It is not what I mean! Ignore it! Sometimes my mouth bursts out something that cannot be taken by mind. Completely nonsense!” she’s trying hard to make herself laugh out normally...

Truly fake, I murmured slowly. I’m not that stupid, Yoon A...

“Stop fooling around. What’s wrong if what you say just now was true?” I questioned her. I don’t know why but my heart is expanding overly because of proud- Her first kiss is mine!

Yoon A looks muzzy. “I’m not lying.” she said with no expression to be seen. I scoffed. “You should say on the other hand,” I replied and slowly I walked towards her.

She makes a step backward. “Stay over there!”

“Just admit it. You didn’t proud kissing the hot and handsome Lee Joon?” I teasingly smile and ignore what she said just now.

“What? You’re the one who kiss me, ert! Do shame of yourself!” Her eyes went bigger.

“Don’t be shy... you should happy as it was your golden moment,” I replied, winking my eyes at her as I was trying to be romantic.

She makes an expression

‘are-you-kidding-me?-you-make-me-want-to-vomit’.

“Save your stupid ridiculous word before I slap you, Joon,” she said, shoving my tall figure. I let my eyes follow on her step with a huge smile- I either don’t know the reason why I was too glee-

“Do you want me to send you over?” I grinned.

“Don’t you dare to across over the line! Start from this moment, STAY AWAY FROM ME!” she coldly answered, before vanished from my view.

I smiled by myself. You make me more interested to know you, Yoon A...

***

Yoon A *POV

“I’m home!” I shouted without heart as my feet entered in. My feeling is kind of mix and mess.

The first emotion is... Happy - We’re free from our debt! Hooray!

And the second one is... Angry – Someone called me stupid plus dumb. Who does he thinks he is? Feather-brained Joon! How could he do something without my permission? He kisses me without shame! How disgusting!

While the third? Sad – My first kiss belongs to someone I hate! Ah, Joon!!! You’re my patient!

“Yoon A!!!”

I look at all my sisters, blur. I was standing like a stone when they’re rushing to get me.

“Why you’re so late?”

“Where have you been?”

“You make us worry, Yoon A!”

 “Don’t ever do like this again!”

“I am sorry,” I replied coyly. The incident that happened just now... I have no idea (or never think actually) that it could ever happen to me! Joon, you’re driving me crazy!

I will not late if that fellow didn’t bring me to his house, right?

So, this is Joon’s entire fault. Not me!

“Yoon A? You’re ok right?” Jessica touched my shoulder. I nodded weakly. Eight pairs of eyes are looking at me, need an explanation. Where should I start, huh?

“What happened? You never late like this,” Taeyeon asked, wrinkling her forehead.
“They... found me,” Slowly, the word slipped out from my mouth.

“Who?” They questioned, together.

“I almost died!” I said, dramatically. My eyes catch Seohyun’s dumbfounded expression. Sunny and Taeyeon show out their cute but blank face. The others are waiting for me to finish the sentence.

“Almost died? Why? What actually in the world is happening?” Taeyeon can’t let her curiosity biting her patient.

“The loan shark,” I said out brief. Close your mouth before the flies come, I shout in my heart, seeing all of them dropping their jaws.

“What???” Their eyes went bigger and larger. I know it is hard to believe... Even I also feel that it’s like a nightmare!

“You’re serious?”

“Don’t play around, Yoon A!”

“Don’t make pranks through a thing like this. I’m begging you,”

“I’m triple thousand serious! I’m not lying!” I said, frustrated. I have no heart to fool around about this hurting stuff! How could they didn’t trust me?

“Yoon A... You hurt...” Yuri came towards and slowly grabbed my right hand. “Ouch,” My face wrinkled because of the pain. “They hurt you? Damn so evil!” Soo Young unnie shouted in mad.

I nod. “You’re strong though as you successfully run away from them,” Hyoyeon hugged me. I reply her smile. Strong, huh?

“The debt... is paid,” I said calmly.

“What???” Again, the eight of them yelled loudly. I think I might suffer because of deaf. “Louder and clear, so the whole neighborhood could hear you,” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“How... how do you slip away from them? Where did you get that freaking much money to pay the debt?” Tiffany asked. The question I bet they will ask me... And they’re really questioning me!

“Someone like an angel... Ah, no, someone who I can say, uh... noble? No, no... Um, helpful?” I was messing all the words. Of course, I will not say that kiss devil is an angel, in whatever kindness he did to me!

“A guy?”

I nod my head. They’re happily shouted in relief.

“Oh, Yoon A, don’t deny it. He is our angel!”

I look at them in horror. No! Joon is not an angel! He is a terrible kisser!

 “Yoon A, you know that guy?”

“I hope to pay his kindness!”

“We’re saved because of him!”

“Yoon A! Tell us!”

“You know him or not?”

Suddenly I feel dizzy in this fibrous condition. All my sisters, they make my head cloudier. I can’t stand this!

“Ok, ok! I know him!” I gave up. Just tell them and they will shut themselves, Yoon A...

“Yuri... you understand me, right?”

Yuri look up, lost. “The annoying... cold heart...” I’m giving her the clues. “OMG!” Yuri shouted, completely shock. “You mean... Joon saves you?”

“Your hot and handsome classmate?” Sunny asked, excited. “He’s so kind!” Sunny continued, can’t stop herself from smiling.

“A classmate? Oh, what a useful friend,” Tiffany grinned happily. “We should pay his kindness!” Seohyun said.

“For sure,” Soo Young and Hyoyeon replied, together.

What the heck...

“Yoon A... you must go and ask him. How we should return what he did to us?”... And Jessica was more like forcing me?

“Why should I? I bet he’s sincere in helping us,” I answered, bitter face. “Yah, don’t be like that. I don’t feel good if we’re doing nothing...” Jessica said.

What should I do? I will never talk to him again as I’ve promised to myself that I want to stay away from him.

How about their request? They’re really proud of Joon... But I proudly say that I will try to avoid him after this...

AND suddenly I realize something... I stuck in my own promise...

‘... Seriously, I really hope there’s a person will ever help me. I don’t care who they are, I will do anything to pay their kindness for helping me out from these crazy monsters. I’m promised to myself. Promise!’

I can’t think anymore. What should I do???

***

Joon *POV

I’m waiting here alone in a luxurious café in a well-known mall in Seoul city, when suddenly...

I saw four tall figures are heading their way towards me.

MIR! CHEONDUNG! G.O! SEUNGHO!

 “JOON!” The BLAQ together called my name. I don’t know how to express my feeling right now. We are hugging, feeling grateful to meet each other.

“Joon, you’re crying?” MIR snickered.

“I can’t believe my eyes. How could you turn into a soft little kid now?” G.O teasingly asked.

“He misses us so much,” Cheondung replied, raised a double-jerk eyebrow.

“Yah, I’m just too happy. Nothing else,” I replied, sheepishly. Stupid tears! Why do you come, huh? I don’t want to look weak in front of them!

“God saves you,” Seungho smirked.

I laugh out awkwardly. I feel weird of myself. Why I feel uncomfortable with them? Didn’t they’re my best friends? I just can’t understand my own feel.

They take their sit all around the table. “The BLAQ is not a group without you, Joon,” Cheondung said, all of sudden. “Why?” I smiled. “You’re the head of all naughtiness we made!” MIR laughed. I shake my head, recall the two years ago memory.

Being in that bad school, I became more mischievous. Even Mom and Dad couldn’t control me. They couldn’t stop me either. Together with MIR, Cheondung, G.O and Seungho, we created a group named The BLAQ. We’re the leader of every bad and naughty thing that happened in our school. Every time and every moment, the students there can’t escape from our ridiculous and disturbing act. Pity them all...

 Dad firmed with his decision to transfer me to another school as he couldn’t accept my bad attitude. After all, he got a warning letter from the principal of the school about my ugly exam results and the naughtiness I spread over every day.

And Dad also knew about The BLAQ. But he didn’t say anything. He’s cool though. I leaved The BLAQ in sadness. They know that I’ll move from there. But Dad didn’t tell me when and where. So I didn’t know to tell The BLAQ what. We have a warm goodbye ceremony without them knowing where will I live and school next.

Why we’re not contacting? Brilliant question! Let me explain. I have my own reason. My phone was lost in a summer camp that I joined last year. As a conclusion, I lost their numbers. I can’t help but keep waiting for them to contact me.

And at last- They found me!

Thousand thanks to MIR especially!

***

I’m busy blowing the hot cappuccino. “How’s your school, Joon?” G.O asked, smiling. “The place I used to study now is the second school after I moved from there,” I replied, grinning.

“Two schools? I bet you made up chaos in the first school, right? That’s why they kick you out from there,” Seungho said and barefacedly chuckled. “You got me right. But in my new school, I don’t know but I could feel I’ve turned into a... normal guy? Or what I mean is I’m not making any problem there,” I answered him. ‘You... changed a lot,” Cheondung said while putting his finger at his chin. “I am? But it can’t close one fact; I grab someone’s kiss. More true if I say- first kiss? I feel like a devil after that,” I sheepishly said.

“Woahaha! You’ve grown up bigger, Joon! I’m proud of you!” MIR said in astonishment. The others show the ‘two thumbs up’ sign. “I feel bad though,” I shake my head, thinking of Yoon A. Ah, why I must remember about her?

“Yah, stop dreaming,” MIR rubbed my shoulder slowly. I’m back to reality... Uh, stop thinking about her, Joon...

***

“Let’s go,” I said after paying the bill. We plan to spend some time together now- Circling around the mall! The four of them agree with my crazy idea.

“Sales are here!” Cheondung shouted, seeing the ‘SALES’ signs everywhere. “A paradise for shopaholic,” I replied, busy looking around. “LIKE ME!” MIR said and chuckled. LOL, MIR...

“Get clothes for yourselves. I’ll pay,” I said. “Joon, you’re the best!” Seungho put his hand on my shoulder. Everything for my beloved friends!

“Yah, unnie! You’ve promised to bring me to the library? You lied at me!”

“Just for a second, dear... I will not break the promise,”

“Not a second my dearest unnie, but you’d brought me along almost two hours! My leg is broken!”

“No lie and stop nagging,”

“Aish- the girls behind us are irritating my ears!” MIR annoyed.

“The mall is not yours, MIR,” I jeered him. This is all because of the sales- No doubt.

“Annoying but they’re cute girls!” Cheondung smiled teasingly at MIR. MIR ignores Cheondung’s line. “Don’t ever dream to meet with the girls like this in our school!” G.O and Seungho try to capture MIR’s attention.

“What so pre...oh, WOW!” MIR amazed as he turned his body. “I told you so,” Cheondung snickered.

“Attention! Don’t be such a traffic cop here. Road blocking is not allowed inside the mall!” the girl stared madly at MIR.

What’s up now? I roll my eyes. I can’t stop them from making any problem... They’re always like that. Lazily, I turn my body to face MIR and the girls behind me-

“What’s your name?” MIR asked, showing his romantic side.

“One more word, you’ll get a free slap on your pretend to be cute face,” the girl replied haughtily.

“Unnie... let’s go, stop fighting,”

My eyes then landed on the figure beside the girl who got angry with MIR.

Wait a second- isn’t that...

Yoon A???

I couldn’t believe my own eyes...


Yeay! Chapter 6 is here!

I am very, very, very sorry if I take too much time to finish this chapter :(

But I'm promise to do it perfect, just for you my beloved readers!

Joon's friend, MIR is fighting with one of Yoon A's sister...

Who do you bet she is???

Surprise! Get your answer in the next chapter! ^^

Thanks for your reading and comments! LOVE you all!