Chapter 8 : Preparing For The Special Party

We Were Meant to Be
Yoon A : Jinx Saturday! I hope he will not come!

Joon : Should I come as they had invited me? Well, except 'she' ... 


Chapter 8!!!

Do read and comment!

Enjoy and stay with my ff! :)


Joon *POV

“Hi, Yoon A,” friendly, I admonished her as she took her sit next to me.

Her big beautiful eyes both stare at me, cold and without heart.

I become sheepish on my own and start to feel the weirdness.

What’s the matter now?

What’s wrong with her?

Ok, I know I’ve never being good and well towards her since the first day we ever meet each other... but, seriously I really dislike this kind of her.

We exchanged and she took my place, being the cold-hearted one.

Let her be, Joon. Maybe she got something in her mind, I murmured at myself. A moment later, in my sight, I saw clearly she put a purple paper on my desk. Both of my eyebrows raised a little.

Slowly, I read the writing on it:

Joon, come to my house this Saturday.

Oh, yeah! I’m going to a thankful party! - I smirk. “For what?” I asked her, pretend to be dumb. She rolls her eyes and starts to reply the answer for my stupid question on the paper.

Stop showing like you don’t know!

I frowned, and my eyes landed on hers. One question: Why does she tell me by writing, not by a talk? It is much easier though.

By the way, I miss to hear her soft voice.

What?! Repeat it again, Joon?

Yah, you’re surely loopy!

“Ok, I admit I know it. So what’s up? Why you’re not talking to me?” I questioned, letting her figure spread into my view. And spontaneously, I turn my body to face her. She ignores me while her right hand is busy running on the paper to write something on it.

I have no feel to talk with you. Stay away from me.

I look at her without blinking my eyes. “Stay away? What do you mean by that? You want me to keep myself away from you?” I asked again, disbelieved. I try to calm down, despite my temper is going to explode out.

Her eyes meet with mine.

I don’t want to talk with you. ert! Kiss stealer!

My eyes are getting larger as the both of it read the blue handwriting. The kiss- a stuff that has turns Yoon A’s real personality. The thing that has changes her into a passive one who hates me a lot.

My fault. I shouldn’t kiss her, right?

I don’t mean to do it though, but I have no idea. My straight mind stuck, while thinking the reason why actually I did it.

PROBABLY:

Attracted to her + Passion feel burns inside of me = the reasons?

“I am sorry.”

The honest feeling plus with those magical sincere words slipped out from my mouth. I sighed, regretting the wrong I did.

Your sorry can’t bring back my first kiss! I hate you, Joon!

This doesn’t look good! She’s full of hatred!

“Talk to me, Yoon A. Just forget that shameless moment. Forgive me,” I replied, ashamed. She puts her bright shiny eyes on me, and I could tell that she’s still with her strict promise: Shut up and don’t talk to Joon!

“Yuri!” She giggled. She’s smiling- How beautiful she is with a sweet smile on her charming face!

I feel like I’m flying in the blue sky- That’s a hidden treasure. Don’t miss it, Joon!

Automatically my mood changes as my ears capture her merry voice.

Yuri smiles back and takes her sit at the back of Yoon A.

“Hey, Yuri,” I greeted her. Oddly, she stares at me. Am I making any mistake? What’s up with that expression?

Ok, I know I’ve never talked to her before.

“Hey,” she replied coyly.

“So, can you tell me more about this Saturday event?” I slightly asked. I could feel Yoon A is staring like a laser at me. She makes an ‘I-already-told-you-right?’ expression.

“Yah, you don’t tell him?” Yuri questioned Yoon A, half-whispered. “I HAVE told him.” Yoon A answered bitterly, kind of loud at the word ‘have’.

“I’m not clear with it. Yoon A doesn’t want to talk with me. She only gives this.” I showed Yuri the purple paper.

“Yah!” Yoon A grabbed the paper from Yuri’s hand before she could put her eyes on it. Both Yuri and I shock with her suddenly act. “Why, Yoon A?” she frowned.

“Nothing, Yuri. You must believe me that I’ve told him.” she hides the paper at her back.

I gaze at her with a perfect blur.

“Ok. Of course I trust you.” she smiled. “Joon, on Saturday we’ll make a party special for you. Of course, our little deed to return your kindness. I hope- Ah, we hope you can come.”

“For sure! Thanks for inviting me.”

“No thanks, Joon. It’s your party, right?”

I coyly smile. Next, I catch Yoon A in my sight. And now she’s busy- um, no, she’s actually pretending to be busy with her books.

“Yah, why did you hide that paper from Yuri?” I asked her, dumbfounded. She gazes at me without any expression to be shown.

Instead of replying using ; which means to let out her own voice, she rather used a piece of paper as the middle agent in our gawky conversation. Multi-colored paper again? And she chose yellow now. So she still doesn’t want to talk with me?

You’re surely crazy, right? You want Yuri to know about my first kiss? And the worst thing is with you? No and never!

I nod my head, understand and at the same time, I despair. Ah, the situation between us is so... awkward. It seems like we live in two different worlds. I could tell that it also disturb both my feeling and my mind. Yoon A ignores me although I’ve used many ways to capture her attention.

What should I do, huh?

I miss... the real her.

The cute and bubbly one named Im Yoon A.

The only thing that I can do is regretting.

 ***

Yoon A *POV

Good job, Yoon A! You obeyed your first promise- Never talk to Joon.

 I smile quietly- Well, I’m pretty don’t care of what he might think about me. As long as I avoid myself from him, everything is safe.

First of all, of course, I will not involve in his stupid action again, as I’m not messing myself around him. And the girls maybe can stop themselves from bash me as I had make quite a long distance between me and Joon. Such a good idea, right? I should keep this promise.

And the most important, Jae Kyung, Sulli and Hara, three girls who love so much to fight with me will never disturb my life again. Even though I am not very sure, but I really hope so. They have warned me that I must keep myself away from Joon. And, I successfully did it.

I hope to escape from all of these hard circumstances.

Please let me free, dear God!

Suddenly- Guilt feeling comes again knocking my heart.

Do you confirm to ignore Joon in your entire days of school, Yoon A?

I sigh out hard. Unconsciously, my eyes stare deeply at Joon by my side.

I don’t know how to decrease the hate feeling- And how to kick it out from my heart.

Well, he’s the one who makes me feel like this. So is that my mistake?

***

Saturday is here!
And today, everybody seems to be so happy and excited.

Saturday oh Saturday...

Seriously I hate a day named Saturday!

I’ve no heart to join them. So, of course I’m the only one who look dull and blur, clueless than ever.

As the plan was, today we’ll set a party for Joon.

No doubt, today is a perfect nightmare for me. That creepy Joon will step into our house. I just hope he’ll not bring up chaos here.

The sisters don’t hope much from me. They actually knew I was forcing myself to accept this thing. Yeah, I told them I was alright with this party, but actually I am really not. I’m glad if they know it. So, I don’t have to be such a liar or hypocrite in front of them. They only give a light task for me: Set up the tables, decorate the wall and check others duties.

“Yoon A, come on! Burn your spirit, dear!”

I nod weakly. “I’ll try.”

“Don’t welcome a guest with that kind of face ok?”

“Yeh,” I replied, half-heartedly.

I’m done with the wall. And I almost finish with the ‘setting up the tables’ task.

A few minutes later, I decide to complete the last duty; checking others jobs, after hardly throw away the laziness that’s sticking in my soul.

1) Soo Young and Jessica unnie: in charge of cooking. Bake a cake, make dessert and prepare other special dishes, as they’re perfect cookers. 

2) Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie: Buy the groceries from the nearby market.

3) Sunny and Yuri: Clean and clear up the living room (Well- it’s kind of messy in here...)

4) Hyoyeon unnie and Seohyun: Help in decorating the living hall.

 “We’re done with the groceries!” Taeyeon unnie exclaimed. I rush on my feet to get them.

“Flour, bread, eggs...” I murmured as I checked out all the things they had bought.

“Ok, success!” I shouted and high-fiving Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie.

Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie: Check!

I make a ‘right sign’ on the small box of the duty paper.

“How’s my cooking?” Jessica asked with a bright smile.

I grin after having a spoon of her sweet apple pie. “Perfect! You’re great!” and my hand naughtily try to have another spoon of her aromatic pie.

“No, Yoon A,” she giggled as she patted my shoulder. I pout, showing a bitter face.

Soo Young and Jessica unnie: Check smiley

“Seriously, I almost break down my bones!” Sunny said dramatically.

“Me too, but thanks to the calcium of the milk we drank every day, as it saves the bones.” Yuri replied with a light smile. A moment later, I found they’re laughing out together.

“Both of you are ok right?” Worried, I walked towards them.

“We’re fine.” Sunny giggled. Yuri nodded her head.

With a care feeling surrounding the atmosphere of my heart, I grab some tissues and wipe away their sweat.

“Thanks,” they said together.

“Never mind, girls.” I smiled and ticked the small box.

Sunny and Yuri: Check!

“Unnie, I forgot where I put the balloon and party stickers.” Seohyun whined like a baby.

“Seohyun, it’s over here,” Hyoyeon replied and grinned seeing the youngest one’s act. She pointed her finger at the brown paper bag beside her.

“Oh? I didn’t notice it just now. Sorry,” Seohyun said, with a sheepish expression.

“Wow, nice!” I said as my eyes reached the living hall.

“Thanks, Yoon A/unnie,” Hyoyeon and Seohyun spook together.

I nod and sweetly I smile at them.

Hyoyeon unnie and Seohyun: Check smiley

My heart expands bigger and bigger. I feel happy and so relief, after all my jobs done.

Next...

I must get myself ready. My brand new cute mini dress, a pair of wedges and some needed accessories for the event; utterly I can’t wait to wear them all!

Of course, I wish to look strike perfect and cute tonight!

I smile alone. Gosh- what had gotten into my mind?

No actual reason. Just my own feeling; I mean, every girls want to look good in a party, right? So just ignore my enthusiastic...

Joon... I just wish he will never show up himself in front of me and my sisters. Please dream, do come true!

***

Joon *POV

“What’s up, buddy?” MIR answered my call with a sleepy plus slothful voice.

If he’s here, I’m really going side-kick his face...

“Yah, sleeping not beauty, wake up! It’s not night yet! What a lazy,” I freely babbling at him.

“Yah, I will off the phone if you don't stop your annoying nag,” he warned me.

“Um, MIR...”

“What?”

“Want to join me tonight?”

“Where are you going to?”

“Um, a party,”

“What? Go by yourself!”

“Come on...” I begged him.

He protested by making a loud snoring sound.

“Your ideal girl will be there,” I said, smirking. It’s easy to trap MIR. Just say about Yoon A’s sister who’d attracted him a few days ago, and he will agree everything although it’s nonsense.

“What do you mean?” Blank of himself, he asked out.

“Aish, you pabo- it’s Taeyeon, your arch-enemy? Remember? I will go to her house tonight,” I said full of proud.

“What? Repeat it? You’re going where?” he screamed over the phone. He really wants me to suffer of deaf...

“Yoon A and Taeyeon’s house!” I replied loudly. I forgot that he’s kind of annoying...

“Serious? God, I will surely join you, Joon,” MIR chuckled.

“Tell the others. I believe they want to go too,” I added.

“Perfect! I will, um... but...”

“What’s up?”

“Um... she threatened me not to go to her house right?”

“You’re going to listen? You’re really a good boy, MIR.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“I guess I should not go there. She will be freaking mad and maybe she will fly a frying pan on my head. End of life.”

I burst into laughter. “LOL,”

“I’m not joking, Joon! Seriously, she’s the roughest girl I’ve ever crush on,” MIR said with a long sigh.

“You’re serious? Don’t want to make a move towards her?”

“I... I don’t know,” he stuttered.

“Pabo, MIR. Now I know you’re scared of the girl you liked! If that’s so, please say bye-bye and forget her!” I shouted at him, showing how pissed I was.

I’m so mad at him and without a farewell, I off the phone.


Will Joon and Yoon A ever meet at the party? ^^

What happen with MIR who scared of Taeyeon?

Does he stays cool and follows Joon to her house, or does he  obeyed Taeyeon's order: 'Don't you try to come, MIR!' ?

Stay - Stay - Stay 

with my story! :)

Do comment and subscribe!

XOXO 

<3 YOU!