Chapter 9 : Part I (Joona) ~ Partying and Planting a KISS?

We Were Meant to Be

Oh yeah! Oh Oh Oh yeah! I'm feeling good! ^^

I hope you will like this chapter, dear my beloved readers! :')

I can't stop myself from loving Joona and Mirtae so much! :D

Read and show me your love by subscribe and comment my story! <3


Yoon A *POV

My dazzling eyes both glued at the wall clock and it’d shown 8 at night.

My heart is thumping out loud and hard. It beats faster than ever. I puzzle as I’ve never felt this way before.

Ok- I lied. Faithfully, this kind of feeling occurs when I’m with ‘him’. I want to laugh at myself, thinking how insane I am, and at the same time, I want to cry out, realizing why I am being like this.

Can anybody tell me what this odd feeling is called?

The feeling when we can’t breathe normally,

And when we let out cold sweat, as the nervous and anxious gathered together packed in our heart?

Yoon A... what in the world is happening to you?

I sighed, clueless being in this uncommon circumstance. It’s absolutely tizzy and fibrous! The best words to describe my condition right now. My eyes suddenly run away, gazing at my sisters. How I wish to be like them. Happily laugh out together, do some jokes to lighten up the atmosphere and have nothing to worry about.

“Sunny, come here, help me!” Jessica exclaimed from the kitchen.

“How should I wear this thing?”

“Yuri, can I borrow your hair band?”

“Tiffany, faster, I want a light touch-up!”

I shake my head. What a busy!

I can’t get why they’re too hectic tonight. It’s just outlandish as it’s hard to find them in such clumsy way. I wish this is not because of Joon- or frankly, it is because of him!

I’m the only one here, sitting alone in the living room like a doll that has no expression and emotion. The others still drown in choosing suitable outfits, accessories, make-up and all so things. I pout, rolling my eyes. I suddenly feel this is too much. Joon is not a special person! He’s not a noble either, so he doesn’t deserve my sisters’ five-rated stars attention!

When the dissatisfaction is about to flow out from my lips, my ears capture a bell sound.

Ting Tong!

An anonymous clicked our house’s bell. Could it be-?

I froze and standing stiffly. He’s coming? I feel the tears are forming, waiting at the edge of my eyes to fall down. Maybe God wants him to come, I mumble alone, trying to chill myself. No matter how hard the matter is, you should accept it sincerely, Yoon A...

I lead a slothful step towards the door. I force myself to carve a light warm smile. Slowly, I open the front door...

***

Feeling the crankiness, my forehead wrinkled. My eyes went bigger while my mouth seemed to be locked up by a big padlock and to open it, you must break the secret code.

“Yoon A!” Cheondung warmly greeted me.

“Hi,” G.O said as my eyes entered his.

“We’re late, right?” Seungho asked and grinned shyly.

I look up at each of them with a blur that cannot be erased. What in the Earth are they doing here? I just couldn’t understand!

And where’s Joon? I frown as my eyes take a look around.

He’s... not here?

“Who’s that? Is it Joon?” Taeyeon unnie shouted as she walked towards us.

“Oh? Joon’s friend?” Taeyeon and I shared the same feeling. They nod and giggle, waving their hand.

Together, they smile and say, “Ahnyeong!”

Blank of idea, I nudge Taeyeon at my side.

Taeyeon shows her innocent dummy face and shrugs her shoulder, as she doesn’t know the reason why they are here too.

To avoid the gawkiness from spreading in the air, Taeyeon warmly greets them. “Hi Cheondung, G.O, Seungho... Where’s Jo- MIR???!”

Taeyeon couldn’t stop her jaw from dropping down because of shock.

Without any warn or signal, MIR’s tall figure instantly reaches our view. He walks out from the back of G.O.

I rub my eyes, kind of disbelief.

Just now, he’s not here, right?  And I 100% confirmed with my eyesight!

“Hi, Yoon A.” he bowed and smiled at me.

“Hey, beautiful,” MIR greeted Taeyeon romantically. He barefacedly grabbed her hand and kissed it with a quick passion. He presented a special charming gaze, melting Taeyeon’s icy heart.

MIR is so handsome today, and I’m not lying.

I glance at Taeyeon. She looks amaze and dumbfound at the same time.

As she realized and jumped back into the real world, “What are you doing here? Why are you here? How do you know my house? Who tell you where my house is located?” Taeyeon shot like a gun, storming with different types of question.

Before MIR could answer Taeyeon’s,

“Joon!!!”

My sisters rush towards the door.

“Which one is Joon?”

“He’s not here,” I said calmly, trying to look cold, despite my heart was terrifically dancing in glee.

“We’re his friend,” Cheondung replied, enchanted the sisters with his sweet smile. Shamelessly, he winked at Sunny. She startled and blushed, changing her white face into tomato red.

Naughty Cheondung! How could he seduces my innocent Sunny?

“Oh? Well then please come in,” Jessica welcomed them. They step in without any second to wait.

“Joon is not coming?” Yuri whispered. I stare at her and shrug my shoulder. Perhaps he’s not!!!

As Yuri vanished from my sight, I step out and look around. So... Joon is really not coming?

I don’t see him anywhere...

Bitterly I force my feet to come into the house. And- suddenly my body froze as a tight grip of a hand was holding my arm.

“I can’t believe you’re such in misery seeing I’m not coming!” A soft chuckle entered my ears, and spontaneously, my head turned back.

 JOON???!

God, he’s drop dead handsome and gorgeous!

I kill off a perfect 20 seconds to gaze at Joon. I completely spellbound of him!

“Yoon A?” Joon waved his hand right in front of my face.

I snap into the reality. I blush, feeling the embarrassment.

Yoon A, why are you looking at him like that??? You’re crazy!

How I wish to knock my head on the wall!

“Joon,” I sheepishly replied.

“So? What are you doing out here? Waiting for me?” Joon asked, grinning cutely. He deeply stares at me.

I just feel my eyeballs are going to jump out from its sockets.

“Why should I?” I scoffed and being a snob while replying his question.

“At last, Yoon A!!!” he screamed out. Without my permission, Joon snuggled me from the back tightly. I’m totally breathless, like a fish that’s out of oxygen.

“Yah!!!” I yelled and tried to shove him away. Unluckily, he’s too strong, and I’m unable to fight over him.

As he breaks the unwilling hug, “I miss you! I’m glad you’re talking to me!” He giggled and squeezed my cheeks.

Is that the reason?

I forgot my own promise! I talked to him!

“You’re so cute,” he complimented and couldn’t stop his fingers from pinching my cheeks.

“Stop nipping my cheeks,” I pushed his hand away from my face.

“You know what?” he whispered. Blur of myself, I put my eyes on him.

He takes a long breath, before bursts, “You’re deadly beautiful!” He smiled and winked his eyes.

Honestly, I’m... flattered. I plant a sweet smile on my face.

“Kind of bad too.”

“What?” I dug my smile and threw it away.

“You captivate me. So evil and cheeky, Yoon A,”

Huh? I stun, standing like a stone.

“What do you mean by-“

Before I could finish my line, he leans in and passionately gives a snack of warm kiss on my lips.

AGAIN???

My mind and my heart tell me that I should push him away, breaking the kiss.

But my body and my lips, both of it deny the instruction from my brain.

I should bump my head on the ground, right?

10 seconds passed...

Slowly, Joon pulls his lips away from mine.

A perfect speechless!

“Our second kiss,” naughtily he said, destroying the silent moment.

When my mouth is going to speak something about the kiss, “Don’t get angry, Yoon A. I... sincere with that kiss.” he replied, putting his finger on my lips.

Please don’t beat harder, dear heart...

I don't fall for him, and

I don’t hope anything from him...

 “Joon comes!” I shouted out loud. I hope my sisters could hear my voice.

“Where is he?”

“Joon?”

“Joon!”

“Ahnyeong.” he carved a light smile as my sisters rushed towards him.

“You’re late, Joon.”

“Sorry.”

My sisters grab his hand, pull him inside the house.

“Enjoy, Joon!” I exclaimed, trying to cover my pounded heart.

“Come, Yoon A! Let’s partying!” he chuckled and his hand reached my wrist. I couldn’t help but just follow his step.

I keep thinking- Where should I hide myself?

I feel ashamed. How could he’s just pretending like there’s nothing happen?

Joon, do you know something?

You’re driving me nut!

***

Joon *POV

Yoon A...

Why you’re so beautiful?

You captured me in every way you make.

I just can’t let you go from my sight.

And

Kissing you for the second time...

I confirm with my own feeling...


Joon felt something weird in his heart... Omo, what will happen between Joon and Yoon A next?

I love you, so I presented: Joona 2nd kiss!!! 

OMG- Joona is just too cute! ^^

What about Mirtae?

Check out for the next special chapter! ;)

Part II : Mirtae Couple!!! :D