again.

Redo My Life!

Hyuna was laying on her bed, her mum had decorated her room with christmas lights, they were shinging prettily and gave off a cosy feeling. Hyuna was hugging her pillow and looked at the ceiling infront of her, She just couldn\t figure out what was happening, not long ago she was a sad 22 year old girl and now all of a sudden she is a bubbly 17 year old again. What is really going on? But if she came back in time, does that mean she got a new chance to change things? Can she make the accident never happen again? SHe was lost in her toughts but heard a faint knock on the door, Hyuna it's me. Hyuna sat up Oh, Jiyoon, what bring you here? JIyoon smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, How are you Hyuna? You've been acting a bit weird since yesterday. Jiyoon said with a concerned look. Hyuna bit her lower lip Would it be ok to tell Jiyoon? She's been her friend since forever. Hyuna tugged her hair behind her ear and and looked up at Jiyoon. I know this might sound crazy. But I've come from 5 years in the future, and I'm here to change things. Hyuna said with a serious face, JIyoon stood up and laughed. Hyuna, did you sleep before I came here and dream all of this!? Jiyoon said between her laughter. Hyuna shaked her head and stared into Jiyoons eyes. I'm serious. Jiyoon calmed down and sat down again. She looked at the girl infront of her. Are you serious? Hyuna nodded. I know it's hard to belive but please belive me. Hyuna said and grabbed Jiyoons hands. Jiyoon nodded. O-ok but w-what did happen in the future to cause you going back? Hyuna told her about what happened to Hyunseung, How life would look like after that, How everyone changed. Jiyoon listened carefully. When Hyuna had told the story it was quiet for a while. But Hyuna, What if changing the past will lead to something bigger to happen? Said Jiyoon. Hyuna shaked her head. That might be. But I don't want to go through that again. Even if the future is changed. I don't want to see him like that again. Jiyoon gave Hyuna a hug before she had to leave. Hyuna, call me if anything happens, ok? she said and left. Hyuna let her back fall on the bed, It was a good thing I told Jiyoon. she toughed to herself and slowly fell asleep. A few weeks have passed, she rejected Junhyung, and started to date Hyunseung, Things were still awkward since they have been friends for such a long time, but their awkward kisses and hugs made both happy. They were walking back home while going on the shortcut which led to the park. Hyunseung saw the swings and burst out. The first one to get to the swings wins!! as he was running. Hey you cheated! you ran as you were saying it! She whined behind him. This day Hyuna had been extra carefull, this is the day it happened, on these swings, She'll do her best not to get him swing today, If she could do that everything would change. Want to play a game?, you decide. he asked her. Weird last time I was the one to ask for a game?.. she toughed. Ok! let's play..Rock, paper and scissors! She said and stretched her arm forward. Eeeh? that's no fun, But ok since my princess wishes for it. Hyuna giggled. Ok! the one who wins have to buy hot coffee for both! shouted Hyunseung in excitement. Hyuna just sighted and smiled to him. Rock-paper-scissors! YAY I WIN!! Hyunseung you have to buy coffee now!! Hyunseung pouted and stood up. Ok,ok princess I'll go get it. Okay this is good, we prevented the accident from happening. She was watching as Hyunseungs backview was walking over the road to get the coffee, she heard from the corner a loud sound, but she didn't react to it. Everything moved in slowmotion when she finally noticed the sound, It was a car running in highspeed towards Hyunseung, He was only in the middle of the road, humming. THe light was green but the driver wasn't slowing down, Hyuna rushed up and ran towards Hyunseung, But her movements went in slowmotin, She saw how the car approched Hyunseung, How frightened Hyunseung looked a split second before the car hitted him, He flew at least 2m in the sky, landing on the cars roof. Hyuna fell down on her knees, This was not supposed to happen, She prevented the swing accident to happen so why did this happen now? isn't this worse? Jiyoon was right, something worse happened. Her eyes was looking at Hyunseung, H- h- h- hyu She was stamming out his name. H-h-h-hyun- hyunseung.. Please move, Hyunseung, HYUNSEUNG! She screamed between her cries. WHY HYUNSEUNG WHY!? Passerbys had seen the accident and called the ambulance, police officers were questioning the driver, and Hyuna was led in to sit beside Hyunseung bloody body in the ambulance, it looked like he was in alot of pain. Hyuna sobbed as she was holding his hand tightly. Please, please be ok. she prayed to herself. When they arrived at the hospital the doctors rushed with Hyunseung to the emergency room. Hyuna watched the scene infront of her it felt so unreal, Why did something have to happen to him again?! She let her body fall on the chairs beside her and felt a light tap on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Jiyoon stand there with a sad smile.  Hyuna.. Hyuna jumped on her for a hug and cried her heart out. Jiyoon it wasn't supposed to happen like this, He was supposed to be ok, live long! she screamed between her sobs. Jiyoon her hair and hugged the petite girl tightly I know Hyuna, I know, But it might have been destiny for this to happen, Even if we try we can't change destiny. Since you prevented the other thing to happen, it might have made a new way to make Hyunseung become like this. The police told me the driver was drunk, so Please don't blame yourself Hyuna. Hyunseung will be ok. 

Hyuna opened her eyes and saw Hyunseungs mum rushing towards them, her eyes were red and puffy, She must have been crying. 

I'm so so sorry.. If I never said he had to buy me coffee this would never had happened...