Part. 1 Where am I?

Redo My Life!

BACK TO PRESENT

Hyuna slighty glaced at Junhyung, she rubbed her arm awkwardly and ran her hand through her hair. The girl let her eyes wander around the park as she tried to hold her emotions inside. It was quiet. Junhyung was staring at the ground holding his fits trying to prevent himself of saying anything else that would hurt her anymore. Hyuna felt her eyes becoming warmer and stinged abit. Y-you don't know how I felt Junhyung.. She said with a quiet tone. Junhyungs eyes looked up at her for a split second but returned to the ground. SHe shivered from the cold, her eyes were warmer than before. It was my fault it happened, if I never suggested that game this would never had happened, and Hyunseung would still be here.. She paused and touched her jacket gently, it was indeed old, it started to look beaten up, She gently her hand on the soft fabric and smiled to herself. I know that I shouldn't keep this jacket, I know it so well. But I can't Junhyung, I can't throw it away. It was my fault this happened, I want to remember it, I want to remember him. Forever. I want to be with him.. I... I don't want to feel like this, I want to go back, I want to change it. I feel so lonely without him. Even if I got people around me it's not complete without him. I wish it would have happened to me instead of him... Junhyung stared at her angrily, he grabbed her by her shoulders and shaked her slightly. Never Ever say you should have been the one it happened to Hyuna. Never. I won't forgive you if you think like that again. Hyuna brushed of his arms and turned her back against him. Y-ou.. you just don't understand Junhyung! She screamed and ran of. Hyuna!! Junhyung shouted after her. Hyuna ran as fast as she could, flashbacks were exploding in her head, she felt liquid run down her rosy cheeks and the cold air stinging the tears while making them into pretty ice drops. She was running, running, running, the next second she could see how her sight went from the road to the sky, she slipped, there was probably ice on the road, she hitted her back head, She was laying there for what felt like hours and slowly closed her eyes.

PIIII~PIII~PIII~PIII~

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes, The orange morning sun was tapping on her walls and making pretty cristals when it reflected on the snow by her window. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up on the bed. She looked around the room and was slightly confused of where she was. Where am i?.. But it felt familiar, This room. Hyunaaaaa It's already 7:45 wake uuuup if you want to get in time for school!!! She heard from downstairs. School!? She said and ran towards the bathroom. She looked at herself on the mirror and gasped. I-is this real?.. she asked heself and touched her reflection. What when how? what!? I look like my 17 year old self? She touched her cheeks and pinched one of them Ouch.. It hurts.. It's not a dream?  She backed a few steps and fell down on the bathroom floor. I've gone back in time.. But how..? She heard the frontdoor open and close downstairs. Does that mean?... It can't be! She rushed up and ran down the stairs. She saw a familiar figure take of his shoes and looked up to meet her eyes. Good morning Hyuna, it's unusual to see you awake and so energic this ti-- Hyuna jumped on him and hugged like there was no tomorow she cried and said his name over and over again. Hyunseung, Hyunseung.. Both Hyunseung and mrs. Kim were shocked on Hyunas behvior. Hyunseung chuckled and dried Hyunas tears with his tumbs. What's wrong Hyuna, did you have a nightmare? he asked her with a sweet smile. She burried her head agains his chest and nodded. A very very baddream. On the way to school she felt very weird. Why is Hyunseung here, and why is she back to her 17 years old self? Was her being 22 just a dream? NO.. It felt too real to be a dream. But why is she here with Hyunseung? Hyunseung noticed something was bugging her and grabbed her hand. Hyuna what's wrong? he asked. Hyuna looked him into his eyes and felt that her eyes was starting to water again. No. Nothing, I'm just happy being with you here.. Hyunseung was taken aback by her words, somehow she felt more muture than yesterday. They stared at each other and burst out laughing. The school bell was heard, Hyunseung grabbed her bag. Hyuna let's run, We don't want to be late do we? he said and smirked. Hyun laughed and nodded. Their hands were linked together and it almost seemed like they were running in the sky, laughters were filling the air around them. When they reached school, Hyuna went to sit at her table, a few girl from her class came and chatted with her. She heard a classmate of hers call her saying someone was waiting by the door. hmm This feels familiar, Dejavu? Curiouse who it was she glaced by the door and saw Junhyung stand there. Oh! Junhyung he looks so young!! she giggled and excused herself from the group. Hey.. don't you get a more muture feeling from Hyuna today? said one fo the girls. The all agreed and looked at her backview as she was heading towards Junhyung. Hyuna stood infront of Junhyung What is it Junhyung? She asked him. Junhyung was looking on the ground awkwardly, he glaced inside the classroom and saw her friends giggeling. Hyuna chuckled because of his behavior, he haven't changed one bit. Junhyung felt awkward and put his hands inside his pockets. Um.. do you have time to..talk? he asked her with a shaking voice. This is really weird.. It feels like this have happened before. um.. sure Junhyung glaced one more time inside the classroom and continued ..Alone? Hyuna nodded and followed him, he lead her to the backyard of their school, He was quiet for a while. Are you and Hyunseung dating? His eyes was piercing into hers. W-wait what? she said out of shock. Um.. are you and Hyunseung dating? She then remembered. It is happening again. She went back in time. This is what happened a few weeks before Hyunseung accident. What if this is a opportunity for her to change what happened, what if she can change how the future will look, change the destiny? Hyuna, hello Hyuna?  Junhyung waved his hand infront of her face and looked confused. Are you listening he asked her. She stared at him for a small second and quickly nodded her head. Um.. Yeah so you don't have to give me a answear right now, but I just wanted to tell you this. Hyuna nodded. I have to go. She said and rushed to the classroom. Hyunseung was there chatting with his friends. Hyuna stopped by the door and stared at him. Can I really change the future? she toughed to herself. Hyunseung! come here for a second! Hyunseung stood up and went to her. What's wrong Hyuna? She grabbed his hand and dragged him with her to the stairs leading to the rooftop. Um.. you know Hyunseung.. Junhyung confessed to me today.. This is already changing how the past went. she toughed. She glaced at Hyunseung and saw he was a bit shocked. Oh.. I see..good for you. he said and laughed awkwardly. Hyuna her lips and looked him deep into his eyes. Do you really feel that way Hyunseung.. Are you really happy for me that some other guy confesse to me? Hyunseung opened his mouth trying to say something but the words didn't come out. Do you love me Hyunseung? She asked him, with a sad expression. Or have I been the only one who felt something?  Hyunseung eyes widened. N-no.  He said. No? no for what? that you love me?  Hyuna asked. N-no. He said again. Hyunseung I don't unders-- Hyuna felt how Hyunseung suddenly embraced her tightly. No. you're not the only one that have felt something. He said. Hyuna lifted up her arms and returned the hug. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes.

Hyunseung I'm going to save your future.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Long time no see!

I'm so sorry for not updating in a looong looooooooooooong time! I've been so busy with the musical, school and tests. But I feel like I can update soon from time to time SO i hope no one have forgotten this story haha ^^'' Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!