confession

Redo My Life!

The rest of the day Hyuna was smiling from time to time, One of the co-workers, Uee, nudged Hyunas arm. Who was that? your boyfriend? asked Uee with a smirk on her face. Hyuna shaked her head. No, he's my childhoodfriend, He recently came back from America, I haven't seen him for 5 years. said Hyuna and continued to wash the dishes. Uee gave a dissapointed look hmm, and here I toughed you had a boyfriend, Well since you're just friends can I aim for him? She asked in a teasing manner.

Hyuna just stood there quiet, still washing. Uee looked at her with suspicious eyes. See! you must like him! you don't even answer when I ask you something! Hyuna stopped and placed her hands on the sink, she let out a sight and turned to Uee. Look, Uee, he really is just a friend. Hyuna dried her hands on her appron and went to pick up some mugs and plates. Uee followed her like a puppy. But you know, I've heard alot of things about childhood friends getting together! Who knows he might like you and is here to get you back to him! oooh! so romantic! Uee cupped her own cheeks and was in her own fantasyworld. Hyuna just shaked her head He isn't my only childhood friend. She toughed to herself. The working day ended and all the workers beside Hyuna had went home,

She heard a faint knock on the window, and went to check what it was.It was late and dark outside so she didn't see much, suddenly someone jumped out and made Hyuna let out a shriek and jump, she covered her head with her hands and kneeled down on the ground, She isn't someone who is good with scary things. While she was there scared to death she heard someone laugh on the other side of the window, She slowly opened her eyes and saw that no one other than Junhyung was standing there, grinning, and waving to her. Hyuna stood up and cleared her throath. Stop being so childish Junhyung, It's not that funny. She said and went to open the door for him. He came in with a bright smile and laughed You should have seen your face, you were so scared! He said between his laughs. Hyuna crossed her arms and frowned. Junhyung patted her head which made her look at him. Is your work done? wanna go grab something to eat? She nodded in respons and went to get her jacket. She locked the door and pulled her jacket zipper up. Junhyung glaced at her and sighted. You still have that jacket? Isn't it starting to get old and in bad shape? Hyuna just walked quietly. You know I've been thinking.. I want to return how we used to be 5 years ago, you know.. when we used to date.. Junhyung said shyly, glacing at Hyuna for any kind of reaction, Hyuna didn't respons and continued to walk. Hyuna! Junhyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a hug. I really mean it.. Last time I know I was a jerk and I didn't know how to handle things, How you felt back then was too much for me, But I really do like you so please!

Flashback 5 years ago

 

Hyuna was sitting in her classroom, chatting with her fellow classmates and bestfriends, A girl from her class came up to her and told her someone was waiting for her by the door. Hyuna looked with curious eyes who it could be and saw Junhyung stand there. She stood up and went to him. What is it Junhyung? She asked him with innocent eyes. Junhyung was looking down on the ground awkwardly, he glaced in to her classroom and saw that her friends were giggling at them. hello? junhyung? what is it? hyuna asked while waving infront of his eyes. Junhyung snapped out of it and cleared his throat. Umm do you have time to..talk? He asked her. Hyuna looked at him confused and nodded, he glaced inside the classroom again and around him. Alone? he continued. Hyuna turned to her friends and they made signs that she should go. She followed Junhyung and he took her to the backyard of their school. He sat down on the grass and Hyuna did the same thing. So.. what did you want to talk about? Hyuna asked, while playing hit her hair. Junhyung was quiet for a while, and Hyunas patience was starting to go away. She was about to stand up when he grabbed her wrist. Umm.. Are you and Hyunseung dating? he asked her, His face was starting to flush in a pinkish color. Hyuna sat down again and looked him in the eyes. No? why are you asking? She said. He let out a big sight of relif and gave her a bright smile. Good. He said. Was that everything? Hyuna asked still confused. Oh! um.. um.. Since you and Hyunseung aren't dating.. I was wondering if you w-want to d-date me? Junhyung nervously said. He continued W-well.. y-you don't have to answear me now.. I will wait for it.. J-just wanted to tell you, I've been in love with you since we've met. So- Hyuna quickly stood up and looked at Junhyung with wide eyes She turned around and walked away awkwardly, It almost looked like a human robot walking. I'll wait for your answear!! shouted Junhyung behind her.

Hyuna returned to her classroom and went to sit on her seat, she rested her head on the table. She felt a knock on her head and looked who it was. Hyunseung stood there with snacks in his hands and waved with the other one. Wow what's wrong Hyuna? your face is all red, do you have a fever? Said Hyunseung and felt her temperature on her forhead. Junhyung confessed to me.. She said with a weak voice. Hmm? what did you say? Hyunseung asked while searching for some cold medicin in his bag. Junhyung confessed to me! She said with a bit louder voice. Hyunseung dropped the medicin box he was holding and quickly went to pick them up, He let out a nervous laugh and collected the medicin that had fallen out, He stood up and didn't look Hyuna in the eyes. wow.. heh.. H-Hyuna e-evn get g-guys.. J-junhyung of all people.. w-well he's a good guy.. why d-don't you g-go for i-it? Hyuna raised one eyebrown and looked at hyunseung weirdly. W-well I have to do something so..yeah here, this one didn't touch the ground.. Be sure to eat the medicine and don't over work yourself ok, bye! Said Hyunseung and quickly left before she could say anything. Hyuna looked at the cold medicine and played with it between her fingers. Hyunseung acted weird earlier, He told me to go for it, Maybe I should do as he told me to? but why did it hurt when he said so? She asked herself and went to get some water and swallowed the bitter medicine.

When class ended she decided to search for Junhyung. She went to his class and saw him chat with some of his friends. So how did the confession go? they playfully asked Junhyung. S-she reacted kind of weird to it, I still haven't gotten any answer tho. Said Junhyung and scratched the back of his head. Well i guess she was surprised, you've know each other for what, 7 years?  said one of Junhyungs friend. Junhyung just nodded nervously and packed his schoolbag. Hyuna had heard eveything and awkwardly cleared , The boys looked at her and smirked, Well everyone beside Junhyung. Umm.. Junhyung do you have time? Let's go home together? Said Hyuna while tugging her hair behind her ear.  Junhyung smiled to her and hurried to pack the rest of his books, His friend whistled and nuddged each others arms, while teasing, acting like couples who would kiss and hug. Junhyung showed them to go away before he went off to Hyuna. The walk home was quiet, nither Junhyung or Hyuna said anything. Junhyung started to prepare himself for the worst, Why wasn't she saying anything? Is it hard to reject him? or what is it? He clenched his fists when he heard her say someting. Now it comes, Now she's going to reject me! He toughed. U-um.. you know.. I was very surprised of todays happening.. She said and paused for a while, She continued. We've been friends for so long.. and I never noticed.. your ..feelings.. um.. I'm happy that you feel that way for me.. but- Junhyung straighted his back and outbursted AAH! I know your answer already, It's ok you don't need to explain.. well bye! he said and increased his speed. He had never felt that embarresed before. Wait, Junhyung! Listen to me! Hyuna shouted from behind, Junhyung stopped and slowly turned around. The lightning from the sunset was laying all over the place and made eveything look pink and orange, Even her face was peach colored. Um.. You know.. I was going to say that.. I'm not a girl with much experiances in love.. but I h-hope you'll accept this kind of me anyways.. Junhyung walked closer to her. A-are you s-sure? he asked her. She nodded nervously and gave him a smile, He went and hugged her tightly, and shouted out OH YESS!! Hyuna laughed and hugged him back. I will be in your care then, Junhyung. 

 

END of flashback/ Back to present.

 

Hyuna was still being quiet, Junhyung became frustrated and pushed her lightly away. Is it still because of him? You still can't let him go? You even wear his jacket. Hyuna he's already GONE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah a new character have appeared, no one other than Junhyung! I bet you all were surprised in last chapter when it was him who Hyuna met, Well I didn't mean to confuse you, but if you're still confused on who is Hyunas Childhoodfriend both Hyunseung and Junhyung are.

I'm really excited about this story so I'll hopefully upload lots and lots of chapters this weekend! :) As you might have noticed English isn't my first language, So there might be lots of wrong grammar, and spelling. I'm sorry for that!

anyways Thank you for reading this fanfic! :)