Chapter Eight

The Master And His Pet

“Yah, are you listening to me? Myungsoo. Yah.” Sungyeol shook his head and flicked Myungsoo’s forehead.

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes, realizing what was going on. When did we get here?

 

“I said my boyfriend is coming over today.”

 

Myungsoo looked at his master in shock. Didn’t this already happen.. What’s going on?

 

“Yah, you look like you just saw a ghost. Hurry and get dressed.” Sungyeol chuckled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair, then left.

 

Trying to figure out what the hell was going on, Myungsoo quickly got dressed. Was it all...just a dream? He shook his head. “No. i-It can’t be..” He leaned against the sink, staring into the mirror. “There’s no way that was just a dream. I must be having a flashback or something.” He whispered before hardly pinching his cheek. “n-No..it was all a dream? It can’t be- It was way too realistic to be a dream..”

 

_____________________________________________________________________


 

“Yeol-ah, I missed you.”

Myungsoo scowled as he watched Sunggyu hug his master. Sunggyu smirked when he saw Myungsoo’s expression.

 

“Is that your pet?”

 

Myungsoo walked right up to Sunggyu and put on a fake smile.

 

“I’m Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.” I hate your guts..

Sunggyu giggled. “He’s cute. Sungyeol, let’s go to your room.”

Master can stay here, but you can go to hell.

__________________________________________________________________


 

“You’re pretty quiet.” Woohyun pouted as he continued to pet the kitten in his arms.

 

Myungsoo stared at Woohyun but said nothing and turned away.

 

“Jureumie, you’re so cute!” Woohyun giggled.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at Woohyun again. What the- He had a puppy last time.. What the hell is going on..

“I’m still not sure why Master Sungyeol got a hairless cat.” Woohyun giggled.

Myungsoo yelled in frustration. I’m going insane.

“You’re weird, Myungsoo-ssi.”

_____________________________________________________________________


 

Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu as he walked with his master.

“Sungyeol-ah~ I had fun today. Come over this weekend, okay?” no.

Sunggyu giggled and kissed his boyfriend before leaving with Woohyun. Myungsoo helped his master to the sofa.

“Thanks Myungsoo..” Sungyeol sighed. “Dongwoo-ah, I need you to get the first aid kit.”

Myungsoo stared at the cuts on his master, gently running his fingers against them. I thought I wouldn’t have to see you like this again..

 

“Master Sungyeol, why do you stay with him?” Yes, why.

 

“How many times have we had this conversation?” I can’t stand seeing you like this..

Myungsoo stood up abruptly, causing both Sungyeol and Dongwoo to give him a weird look.

“Master, can I go back to the basement?” He asked his master, barely able to get the words out. Never thought I’d hear myself say that.

 

“s-Sure, go ahead. I-” Before his master could finish talking, Myungsoo had already ran downstairs to the basement.

“Master Sungyeol? Is Myungsoo okay? He’s been acting quite weird today.”

Sungyeol could only shrug. He was asking himself that same question.

_____________________________________________________________________


 

Myungsoo slammed the heavy metal door behind him.

“Un-ing-believable.”

He screamed in frustration.

“What the hell is going on?!”

_____________________________________________________________________


 

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow when he heard the screams of his pet.

“Master, I think there might be something wrong with him. He’s been like that all day.”

He hissed in pain as Dongwoo cleaned his wounds.

 

“I’m worried, Master. You should talk to him.”

 

“No.” Sungyeol shook his head. “He seems to like you more than me. I think he’d be more comfortable talking to you.”

Dongwoo stared at his master’s face. For a second, he could’ve sworn his master looked upset at the thought of his pet not liking him.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : I got my laptop back, woohoo!

Back to updating ~ 

YAY.

And. 

PLOT TWIST. BOOM. IN YO FACE. 

Enjoy ~ ^^;; 

((Please don't kill me for twisting the whole story ;;;;;; ))

Oh. Dongwoo stans, go to this link. I almost died. 

 

Love,

Cynthia <3