Chapter Ten

The Master And His Pet

Myungsoo woke up alone in his master's bed. Yawning, he dragged himself out of bed.

"I figured I'd come over since you couldn't." 

Myungsoo froze when he heard Sunggyu's voice. No..

"You look cute when you're sleepy~" Sunggyu giggled.

Before Sungyeol could say anything, Myungsoo back to his master's bedroom.

"What was that about?"

"He's been like that the past week. I honestly have no idea what his problem is.."

Sunggyu chuckled, "Maybe he's jealous~" 

"I'm gonna go check on him. I'll be back." Sungyeol kissed his boyfriend on the cheek before heading to his bedroom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Myungsoo?"

Sungyeol sighed when he saw his pet hugging his knees.

"Myungsoo, what's wrong? You've been acting weird lately."

"I don't like him."

Sungyeol chuckled. "Are you jealous?"

"I should be the only one you kiss.."

"Myungsoo.. You're just a pet, and that's all you'll ever be."

Myungsoo shook his head violently. "No! I want to be more to you Master.." He kissed his master softly.

"I love you Master.."

"Myungsoo.."

Sungyeol let out a low moan as Myungsoo and at his neck. 

"Yeol?"

Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo off of him and ran to the door.

"Is everything alright? I thought-"

"Myungsoo, can you leave? I'd like to spend some time with my Gyu."

Disappointed and hurt, Myungsoo left without saying a word.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo was alone in the garden, sulking. It was as if his master had ignored everything he said to him.

"Myungie? Will you play with me?"

Myungsoo turned around. Woohyun was standing by the door, holding a teddy bear.

"What are you, a six year old?" Myungsoo scoffed. 

"The doctors said I'd probably be like this for the rest of my life.." 

"What do you mean?"

Woohyun sighed and sat beside Myungsoo. 

"Master and I were on our way home one day, and a really big car crashed into us. It hit my side, so I was really hurt."

Myungsoo bit his lip, regretting the words he said earlier.

"I was at the doctor's for a long time. Master would stay with me all day and night. He never left my side. And when I finally got to go home, he'd play with me all the time."

Woohyun was suddenly quiet, surprising Myungsoo.

"Are you okay?"

"Jongie told me that Master didn't want to play with me anymore. Master would come in to say 'Good morning' and 'Goodnight'.. But that was all. Sungjongie is the only one who plays with me now."

Woohyun laid his head on Myungsoo's lap, and hugged his teddy bear tightly.

"But when Master met Master Sungyeol.. He stopped saying 'Goodnight' to me. Whenever I asked to play, he'd tell me to go away.."

Myungsoo ran his fingers through Woohyun's hair.

"It's okay.. Whenever you come here, I'll play with you. And if you ask, Dongwoo might even play too."

Woohyun looked up at Myungsoo with a bright smile. "Really?"

Myungsoo chuckled and smiled back. "Really."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"You're so good at hiding! I can't find you!" 

Woohyun giggled and left his hiding spot to run up to Myungsoo. 

"Hyung, that's not how you play hide and seek~ You're supposed to wait until I find you, silly!" Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled Woohyun's hair.

"Myungie, I'm hungry now." Woohyun pouted. Myungsoo smiled and led Woohyun back inside the house.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ice cream!"

Myungsoo shook his head. "You can't have ice cream for lunch. You eat ice cream for dessert."

Woohyun whined but nodded. "Ramyun!"

Myungsoo chuckled and smiled. "Okay, I'll make ramyun."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N : I'm so tired.

I spent a long time on this chapter. But I accidentally exitted the tab so everything was gone.

I had to rewrite the whole thing.

I was going to finish the rest of this chapter, but I decided to put the last part of this chapter in the next chapter. 

Enjoy. I'm going to sleep.

 

Love,

Cynthia <3