Chapter Two

The Master And His Pet

Myungsoo sat beside the cold wall, waiting for his master to come back and have his way with him. There’s no point fighting back. His master would only become furious and punish him again and again. Myungsoo sighed when he heard the locks unlatch. His master was here.

“Myungsoo-ah~” His master called out his name as he walked down the wooden stairs.

Myungsoo crawled off the bed and to the bottom of his stairs to greet his master.

“Good boy, Myungsoo. But you didn’t have to come all the way over here.” His master chuckled.

Myungsoo got up on his feet and kissed his master’s cheek.

“Myungsoo, are you hungry?”

Myungsoo nodded. “y-Yes, Master.” He was starving. It’s been days since he last ate.

“Dongwoo will help you bathe first. When you’re done, he’ll bring you to the dining room.”

His master gave him a smile and kissed his forehead. “I’ll see you later, my love..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After Myungsoo had bathed, Dongwoo gave him clothes to wear.

“Master Sungyeol said to give you this.”

Myungsoo stared at the clothes and nodded.

“Master Sungyeol isn’t as heartless as you think, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo scoffed and shook his head, but said nothing.

“He really isn’t.”

Dongwoo sighed, knowing Myungsoo wouldn’t believe him.

“Can we just go to the dining room now?” Myungsoo said as he pulled the long-sleeved shirt over his head.

Dongwoo nodded and led him out of the bathroom, and to the dining room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It felt good to be out of the basement. It was always cold and dark there, but upstairs it was the opposite. The walls were painted beautiful colors, the furniture were much more comfortable than the dirty bed in the basement, and there was actually windows. Myungsoo smiled to himself as he looked at the evening sky. It was beautiful. The sun was setting. He hadn’t seen the sun set in so long.

“Enjoying the view?”

Myungsoo jumped at the voice of his master. He quickly turned around, and looked up with frightened eyes.

“i-I’m sorry m-Master..”

His master chuckled. However, it wasn’t his usual eerie chuckle. It was warm and comforting. He gently turned his pet around, and faced him to the window. Wrapping his arms around his waist, he rested his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it? One day, I’ll take you out to see the sun set in person.”

Myungsoo looked up at his master excitedly. “r-Really?”

His master smiled and patted his head. “Only if you’re a good pet. Now let’s eat.”

His master held out his hand. Myungsoo stared at his hand and hesitated before taking it.

“Tomorrow, my boyfriend is coming over. He’ll bring his pet so the two of you can play.”

Myungsoo’s smile left his face. Play? I don’t want to have a damn playdate.

“The two of you can stay in the garden. And don’t even think of escaping.” His master’s growled at that last sentence.

“y-Yes, Master Sungyeol..”

“Good boy.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You must be starving. I’m sorry, my love..”

There it was again. That chuckle of his. And the way he’d say ‘My love..’ made Myungsoo cringe.

Myungsoo stared up at his master. He could see the lust in his master’s eyes. It frightened him.

“It’s okay, Master.” He lied.

“Eat, dear.”

Myungsoo nodded and began to scarf down his food. It had been so long since he had such delicious food. Whenever he was fed in the basement, he’d be fed a small bowl of rice and some meat. He was fed every other day usually. The only thing he was given daily was a huge glass of water. His master probably didn’t want him to be dehydrated.

“Slow down. You don’t want to choke now, do you?”

Myungsoo nodded slowly, frightened by the way his master said the word ‘choke’.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungyeol stared at his pet. He was shaking as he ate his food. He was terrified. Probably thinking that he’d smash his head on the plate any second now. He felt bad. Perhaps he'd let his pet rest for the night. Sungyeol frowned. His pet noticed that.

His pet suddenly dropped his fork on his plate as he watched his master approach him slowly.

“m-Master Sungyeol, d-did I do something wrong?” His eyes were filled with terror.

Sungyeol smiled and ran his fingers through Myungsoo’s hair, then kissed his forehead.

“Just eat, my love.. Dongwoo will bring you back to the basement when you’re finished.” And with that, Sungyeol left the dining room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Second chapter.

 

Love,

Cynthia <3

 

And if you're wondering what some of the rooms look like :

Dining Room

Sungyeol's Room

Dongwoo's Room

Sungyeol's Personal Bathroom

Dongwoo's Personal Bathroom

Bathroom Specifically For Bathing Myungsoo

Garden