Chapter Sixteen

The Master And His Pet

"n-No."

"Stop it."

"No, you can't-"

"Stop."

"I'm begging you."

"Hakyeon, no."

Leo watched as Hakyeon made a mess in the kitchen. There was flour and frosting everywhere. He wasn't sure if he wanted to cry or kill Cha Hakyeon. 

"Hyung, is the- Oh, dear god." Jaehwan's jaw dropped down to the floor when he walked into the mess.

"You guys, I made a cake!" Hakyeon flashed a smile at the two while waving his arms in the air.

"What kind of owner is he.." Jaehwan laughed, leaving the kitchen.

Leo sighed.

"YAH, CHA HAKYEON!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were sitting in a booth. It had been a long time since Myungsoo actually went out to eat. Clinging onto Sungyeol's hand, he smiled at the older. "Sungyeol..Yeol..Yeollie? Can I call you Yeollie?" Sungyeol nodded and kissed the younger boy's hand. "Of course you can."

"Hello! Welcome to Starlights! My name is Jaehwan, and I'll be your waiter for the day~" Jaehwan giggled.

"HAKYEON, NO. PUT THAT DOWN."

"But I wanna make a smoothie!"

"Uh.. That's the owner and his lover.. Just ignore them~" Jaehwan laughed awkwardly.

"Can I get the two of you something to drink?"

"I'll have an iced Americano, please." 

Myungsoo squeezed Sungyeol's hand. "Yeollie, can I get a mango smoothie?" 

Jaehwan smiled at the two. "You guys are adorable. One iced Americano and one mango smoothie coming up!"

"Leo, someone wants a smoothie! Let me make one!"

"Hakyeon, time out. Now."

"But-"

"NOW." 

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Jaehwan watched as the so-called Hakyeon left the kitchen, stomping to a corner in the cafe.

"This isn't fair!" Hakyeon whined, crossing his arms.

Jaehwan sighed and flashed a smile to Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"That's the owner, Cha Hakyeon. Hard to believe that he's the owner, right?" Jaehwan said laughing, as he left to fetch their drinks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I want pancakes!"

Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled Woohyun's hair. "I know, I know."

"Hyung, lookie! I see Myungsoo!"

.

"Can we sit with them? Please?" 

Before Sunggyu could protest, Woohyun was already dragging him to the table next to Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"Woo-"

"Myungie!"

Sungyeol looked up to see Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Sungyeol.. Can we talk?" Sunggyu mumbled, trying to avoid meeting eyes with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled at Woohyun. "Hey, Woohyun~ Why don't you sit with Myungie here?" 

He stood up and whispered something to Myungsoo before kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll be back."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I can't do this anymore, Gyu."

Sunggyu smiled and hugged Sungyeol.

"This isn't exactly the reaction I was expecting." Sungyeol chuckled.

"It's just.. It's Woohyun. He-"

"I know. You still love him, but he-"

"Yeol, he's remembering things. I don't know how, but he is." 

Sungyeol stared at Sunggyu, and watched as his smile faded.

"He saw the ring.. And he told me that he'll always love me. Just like how he used to."

Sungyeol didn't understand. "Shouldn't you be happy?"

"Yeol, how can he go back to the way he was before the accident?!"

"You said he was remembering, right?"

"But the doctors said-"

"Who gives a .. Gyu, the doctors aren't always right."

Sungyeol gave Sunggyu a smile. "Woohyun's remembering things. Isn't it possible that he'll end up going back to the way he was before?"

"Maybe.. I don't know. Whatever, let's just go back inside."

Sungyeol nodded and followed Sunggyu back into cafe.

"Gyuzizi! I asked the nice lady to get you oolong tea!"

"I'm a man!" The waiter whined.

"Hongbin, it's because you're so beautiful." Jaehwan laughed.

"Actually, Woohyun, let's go somewhere else. You don't wanna ruin Myungie and Sungyeol's date, right?"

Woohyun's eyes widened. "Date?"

Myungsoo blushed, his face facing down at the table. 

"It's not-"

"Yes, it's a date~" Sungyeol sang, giggling at Myungsoo's surprised face.

"But-"

"We'll leave you two alone." Sunggyu chuckled, taking Woohyun's hand then dragged him out of the cafe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yeollie.." Myungsoo's face was still facing the table.

"Finally! You haven't talked to me since they left." Sungyeol whined.

"Is this really a date?" Myungsoo looked up from the table to look into Sungyeol's eyes.

Sungyeol sighed and leaned over the table, grabbed Myungsoo's face, and kissed him passionately.

"Yah! No PDA! Leo won't let me kiss him, so-" 

"Shhhhh. Let 'em have their moment." Jaehwan snapped as he dragged Hakyeon into the kitchen.

Myungsoo laughed and kissed Sungyeol on the cheek. 

"You took me to a weird cafe for this date."

Sungyeol shook his head and smiled at Myungsoo.

"Eat your cheesecake."

'You're a ing idiot..Stop lying to yourself!' Dongwoo is right..

"Myungie.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________