Chapter Fourteen

The Master And His Pet

"Sungjongie.. Can I ask you something?" Woohyun asked, as he watched Sungjong make him breakfast.

"You can ask me anything, you already know that." Sungjong smiled.

"Last night.. Master kept saying he loved me."

Sungjong's smile disappeared, and suddenly had a depressing look on his face.

"But doesn't Master love Master Sungyeol?"

Sungjong ignored Woohyun's question and gave him his food.

"Uh, you should eat. I just remembered that I had to do something.." He mumbled before rushing out of the kitchen, confusing Woohyun.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, Kim Sunggyu!" 

"Not now, Sungjong. I'm work-"

Sungjong slammed his fists furiously on the desk. 

"How could you tell him that?!"

Sunggyu sighed and looked away from Sungjong, already knowing what he was talking about.

"I miss him.."

"I know you do, but it's better if he never has to remember!" 

Sunggyu knew Sungjong was right. As much as he wanted Woohyun to go back to the way he used to be, he knew that it would never happen.

"Look.. I know the two of you loved each other, but face it. He's going to be like this forever."

"Sungjong, leave."

"But-"

"I need to be alone.." Sunggyu mumbled, his voice cracking a bit.

Sungjong stared at his master before reaching for something in his pocket. It was a small box. Taking Sunggyu's hand, he gave him the box.

"You threw it away after the accident.. But I saved it for you." Sungjong whispered before leaving the room.

Sunggyu almost broke down after Sungjong left. In the box was an engagement ring. He was going to propose on the night of the accident.

When Sunggyu first got Woohyun, he was just a pet. A slave. And that was all. But months passed, and he began to fall for Woohyun. He tried to confess to Woohyun, but Woohyun would never believe him. Woohyun would call him a lying, disgusting monster. It hurt Sunggyu to hear that from the one he loved, but he chose to endure the pain. Every single day, he would go see Woohyun and feed him. He stopped trying to tell him how he felt because he knew he'd never believe him. 

"Master.."

"Quit calling me that.. "

"Then what do I call you? You're my master, aren't you?"

"No.. Well, yes.. But I don't want to be your master. I want to be-"

"My lover, I know."

"Look. If you're going to tell me how I'm a disgusting monster again, then I don't want to hear it."

"But that's not what I wanted to tell you.."

"Then what do you want?!"

"I love you.."

Tears fell from Sunggyu's eyes as he reminisced the day Woohyun had told him he loved him. He wiped his tears away, but they kept falling. 

"Master?"

Sunggyu looked away from the box, and to Woohyun, who was standing right beside him.

"Why are you crying? Is it because I told you to stop kissing me?" Woohyun asked, his voice filled with worry.

Sunggyu shook his head. "I'm fine." He lied.

"What's that?" Woohyun pointed at the small red box. "It has my name on it." 

Taking the box from Sunggyu, he opened it curiously. When he saw what was inside, his jaw dropped to the floor. "It's beautiful.. Is this for me, Master?" Unable to answer, Sunggyu walked away from the desk and to his bed, trying to hide his tears. "There's a paper in here.. Oh, it's a letter!" Setting the box down, Woohyun unfolded the letter to read it. "My dearest Woohyun.."

My dearest Woohyun,

It's been two years since the day you gave me your heart. Having thought over and over, I've finally decided that I want to ask you the most important question of our lives. But there are a few things I want to say to you before I ask that question. 

First of all, I want to apologize for the way I treated you four years ago. I know I was a disgusting monster. I know I shouldn't have hurt you the way I did. You'll probably never forgive me for all the things I put you through, but it's okay. You can hate me, who had made you cry and left you once. But I promise you that I’ll be good to you. I won’t lose you. 

Don’t turn around and leave me, don’t brush me off, don’t avoid me. Cause you are my destiny.. Nam Woohyun, I love you, and I'll take care of you til the end. I'll protect you til the end. I love you with all my heart, and I promise you that I'll never hurt you again.

Nam Woohyun, will you marry me? 

Please say you will.

Be mine, okay?

Be infinitely mine. 

I love you..

Infinitely yours,

Sunggyu

Woohyun looked away from the letter, and to his master. 

"I'm sorry, Woohyun.. I promised you that I'd be good to you.. That I'd never hurt you again.. But I failed.. I'm so sorry, Woohyun-ah.."

Woohyun frowned. He set the paper down then opened the box again. Taking the ring out, he slid it on his finger and smiled. 

"Master.." He sat on Sunggyu's lap, and hugged him tightly.

"I'll be yours.. I'll always be yours.. Even if I'm not the same Woohyun I was before, I'll still love you like I loved you before."

Sunggyu held Woohyun tightly in his arms, as if he would never be able to hold him again. 

"Yesterday I loved you. Today I'll love you again. I'll love you tomorrow, and I'll love you forever."

"Forever?"

Woohyun giggled and kissed Sunggyu's nose.

"Forever."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : So the other day...

I read Anterograde Tomorrow..

It's a Kaisoo fic. And aigomunina, it's the saddest thing I've ever read. But it was so good.

Anyway, this chapter is focused on Woogyu. Enjoy~

And I'm glad you guys liked that gif I found. Hehe. 

I find it a little scary. Because he looks soooo much like Myungsoo.

Maybe it is. Myungsoo be . //plays by Zico//

I'll leave that link in every A/N. Bcus why not.

y Myungsoo Lookalike

 

Love,

Cynthia <3