Chapter Seven

The Master And His Pet

The moment Myungsoo walked inside, his jaw dropped. There were boxes and shopping bags everywhere. “How did they come so quickly?!” Dongwoo chuckled and set another box down. “As soon as Master Sungyeol buys something, it gets delivered to the house right away. You’ll get used to it.”

Myungsoo was about to say something to his master, but he was already on his way upstairs. “Dongwoo, can you show him to his room?” He mumbled.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo flinched when their master slammed his door.

“Myung, did something happen?”

“We, uh, kinda ran into Master Sunggyu. Wait- Myung?”

Dongwoo chuckled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. “My nickname for you.”

“Anyway, Master seems pretty upset. You should leave him alone for a while.”

Myungsoo pouted and followed after his master, ignoring Dongwoo’s last sentence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Master? Can I come in?”

Sungyeol groaned and got out of bed. All he wanted to do was sleep. He was tired, and seeing Sunggyu only made him stressed out. He opened his door to see his pet standing there, with a concerned face.

“Are you okay?”

Sungyeol chuckled and sat on the edge of his bed. “Isn’t that what I should be asking you?” Myungsoo shook his head. “No, I’m fine. It didn’t hurt that bad when he-“

“Don’t lie, Myungsoo-ah. Come here.” Sungyeol said, patting on his lap.

Myungsoo closed the door behind him, and sat on his master’s lap. Sungyeol traced his fingers on the bruise that was on Myungsoo’s face. “Does it hurt?” Myungsoo shook his head. Sungyeol leaned forward and softly kissed the bruise. “m-Master, you don’t have to do that..” Sungyeol chuckled and whispered something in his ear, causing him to blush.

“Alright. Go to your room or something. Master wants to rest.”

“Can’t I stay with you?”

Sungyeol stared at his pet, then sighed and nodded. “Fine..” He helped Myungsoo take off his coat and set it on the sofa. By the time he turned around, his pet was already in bed, waiting for his master. He even had those giant fox plushies he had bought for him. Did he have those the whole time he was in here? I don’t even know.. Sungyeol giggled at how cute Myungsoo looked. His pet looked up from the plushies. “What?” Sungyeol laid beside him and smiled. “Nothing.”

. . . . .

“Yah, how am I supposed to sleep with all these damn plushies?!” Sungyeol complained. His bed was huge, but he was literally about to fall off the edge. The plushies were huge. And plus, there were four of them.

“But Master~”

“Stop that aegyo ! Who the hell taught you that?!”

“Dongwoo hyung.” Myungsoo giggled.

Sungyeol shook his head and sighed. “You can only have one. The other three are going on the sofa.” Myungsoo whined, but got up and put three of the plushies on the sofa. Mumbling, he got back into bed and faced the wall so that he wouldn’t have to look at his master. “Is my love grumpy now?” Sungyeol giggled. Myungsoo said nothing and hugged his fox tightly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo turned around to face his sleeping master. He was crying again. Myungsoo had noticed that he had been crying in his sleep a lot lately. However, Sungyeol never noticed and Myungsoo never said anything. But he had a feeling that it had something to do with Sunggyu. He lifted his hand to wipe the tear that was running down Sungyeol’s face.

“Leave me alone..” Sungyeol slapped Myungsoo’s hand away, and cried harder.

“Sunggyu please..just leave me alone..”

At first, Myungsoo thought his master was awake, but it turned out that he was just talking in his sleep. Wait, what? Master Sunggyu? Myungsoo sat up, and gently nudged his master to wake him up.

“Master..”

Sungyeol whined but didn’t get up. Myungsoo sighed and shook his head. “I can’t believe I’m gonna do this…” He muttered then leaned down and kissed his master. His master’s eyes shot open and he sat up immediately. Myungsoo chuckled. “You’re up.”

“Why did you wake me up?” He yawned.

“Because you were crying.. And you were talking about that guy.”

Sungyeol looked at the floor to avoid Myungsoo’s worried eyes. “Myungsoo-“

“Master, what happened between the two of you?” Myungsoo frowned when his master ignored his question. He scooted closer to his master and tugged his sleeve. “Master..”

“Get out..”

“But-“

“I said get out.” Sungyeol growled. Myungsoo stared at his master then took off, slamming the door behind him. Sungyeol sighed and laid back down. I’m sorry, but it’s none of your business.. He turned to his side and frowned. That stupid fox plush was staring at him. “What the hell are you looking at?” He snapped. He shook his head. What the hell am I doing.. I’m talking to this stupid doll.. He picked the plushie up and stared at it. “Why does he like you so much..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After asking Dongwoo to show him to his room, Myungsoo plopped down on his bed and sulked. He just wanted to know why his master’s been so upset lately. He pouted and hugged his fox tightly.

Wait. That’s not his fox. That’s just a pillow.

Myungsoo whined and threw the pillow at the wall. He got up and dragged himself to his master’s room. Just as he was about to knock on the door, his master came out, holding his fox plushies. “Oh, Myungsoo. I was about to bring these to you.” Myungsoo took his plushies and said nothing, then stomped back to his room. “Myu-“ Sungyeol was cut off by Myungsoo, who was having a temper tantrum in his room. He raised an eyebrow.

“Master is so stupid! He doesn’t even realize that I’m trying to make him feel better!” Myungsoo punched the fox.

“And then he goes and acts as if nothing ever happened!” He whined and punched the fox again. He froze when he realized his master was standing right in front of him. “Myu-“ Sungyeol started but shut his mouth when Myungsoo whined and turned his back to him. “Leave me alone..”

He sighed and hugged his pet from behind. “Myungsoo.”

His pet stayed quiet.

“Why do you want to know why I’m upset?”

“Because I don’t like seeing you cry..” Myungsoo whispered, holding his fox to his chest.

“You should’ve said something.” He turned Myungsoo around so that he was facing him.

“Well, I was trying to!” Myungsoo pouted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Master? You can let go of me now.”

Sungyeol chuckled. “Can we stay like this for a little longer?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“We’ve been standing like this for ten minutes. My legs are getting tired.”

“Fine.” Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo on the bed, then laid down next to him. He somewhat regretted buying his pet those plushies because his pet would only want to hug them, and not him. But then he didn’t regret it at all.

“Master, I’ll do this for now.” Myungsoo yawned, snuggling up to his master. “But only because I won’t be sleeping with you tonight.”

“Who said that?”

Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion. His master chuckled.

“I can sleep with you whenever I want.”

“t-Then why bother giving me my own room?!” Myungsoo whined, and pushed himself away from his master.

“Myungsoo.” Sungyeol grabbed his hips and brought him closer to his body. His pet blushed and look away. Sungyeol kissed his cheek. Myungsoo glared at his master, then kissed his lips gently.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
A/N : Hi guys. Enjoy.
I'm so tired, omg. But I wanted to finish writing this chapter. 
Because I love you guys.
Subscribe and/or comment. You guys know how much I love comments, right? <3
And I noticed some of you unsubscribed.. 
Well.
All I have to say is.
BABY, DON'T GOOOOOOO ~ //Plays EXO M - Don't Go in the background//
If you unsubscribe, I'll be sad. ;___;
But it's okay because I still love you guys. <3
Also, if you were curious what the plushies look like :
However, the plushies are bigger.