I love you

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

‘(___)?’

‘Uh Ne?’ I looked at Ljoe.

‘I think it’s better for you to forgive Dongwoon. He didn’t mean to Kiss HyunA.’ Ljoe smiled.

What if Dongwoon really want to kiss HyunA? What if he’s really in a relationship with HyunA? What if...

‘(____)!’ I turned my face and saw Dongwoon running towards me.

‘I love you. I don’t love HyunA. She is the one who kissed me, trust me please.  She wants me back in her life again but I don’t want since you’re the only one I love. Then suddenly she kissed me. When I ask her why she did it she says...’

‘I don’t want to talk to you.’ I get up and walk off the place but my hand was grabbed by Dongwoon.

Suddenly...

*Kiss*

I quickly pushed him.

‘Please trust me for one last time. I don’t love HyunA. I swear to god. ‘

I don’t know. Should I forgive him?

My heart says yes but my mind say no. What Should I do?

I looked at Ljoe who was staring at both of us.

He looked at me and nods his head.

What is he trying to say? I looked at Ljoe again.

‘He told you the truth. I know that hyung is not the type who is playing with girl’s heart.’ Ljoe smiled.

I looked at Dongwoon.

‘If I forgave you, will you repeat it again? Will you tell everybody that I’m your wife?’

‘I will promise in front of Ljoe, in front of the sun, in front of you that I will not repeat it again. I will take care of you and love you like how I love my parents. I will tell everybody in this world that (____) is my wife and I love her a lot. No one could ever separate us.’ Dongwoon answered me.

I looked at Ljoe.

‘Should I forgive him?’

‘YES.’ He answered and smile.

‘Ok then I forgives you but you must fulfill all your promises.’ I said at Dongwoon.

Suddenly he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

‘I will fulfil all the promises that I made to you.’ He whispered to my ears.

I hold his neck and kiss Dongwoon on his lips.

“Ehem...*cough*’ I stopped kissing Dongwoon and looked at Ljoe.

‘Don’t you want to thanks me for helping you?’ Ljoe laugh a little and get up from the sand.

I walk toward him and hug him.

‘Thanks for everything friend.’ I cried a little.

I don’t know why I cried.

‘Err; stop hugging me because hyung will be mad at me.’

I let go of the hug and laugh a little.

Ljoe POV

Looking at her kissing Dongwoon hyung make my heart broke a little.

URGGH o.o

She hugged me??? Please don’t let go of the hug but... hyung will be mad at me.

She finally let go of the hug. It’s good to get the last hug from her.

 We walked out of the beach and listen to Dongwoon’s story.

End of Ljoe Pov

I hold on to Dongwoon’s hand.

‘What happen with HyunA? You left her alone at the cafe?’ I looked at Dongwoon.

‘Oh yeah, HyunA noona. What happened to her, hyung?’ Ljoe asked who was walking on the other side of Dongwoon.

‘I left her alone right after she insulted her.’

‘She insulted me?’ I looked at Dongwoon.

‘Yeah, she called you desperate .’ 

‘BWO? She is the one who is desperate.’ Before I could say anything Ljoe is already mad.

I just laugh.

‘Ljoe, you should meet Eunjung. Say to her that you met me for awhile to settle some problem.’ I looked at Ljoe.

‘Hmm... Hahaha, ok then since you guys want to spent more time.’  Ljoe smiled and walk towards the other direction.

‘Now I know the reasons what makes you love Ljoe more than me.’ Dongwoon smiled.

‘What’s the reason?’ I looked at Dongwoon.

 

To be continue...

Next chapter may be the final <3 DO comment and subscribe