21

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

Your Pov

I quickly hug Ljoe and apologised to him about me lying to him all this while.

Do I still have the chance to get Ljoe back?

‘I need to talk to you about something.’ Ljoe took my hand and we went to the nearest cafe.

‘You want to talk about what?’ I looked at Ljoe.

‘It’s about your husband.’ Ljoe answered.

‘He’s not my husband anymore.’ I raise my voice.

Dongwoon Pov

(____), don’t you remember the time when you’re just 3 years old. I used to play with you at the nearby playground. Don’t you remember that when you’re just 7 years old, you promised to me that you going to visit me and you even said ‘I love you’ to me. Don’t you remember? Oh yah, it’s decade years ago, you would have forget about everything we use to do together.

Flashback

‘(___), promise me you will come here again and play with me.’ I show her my pinky promise finger.

‘Ne, I promise I will come here again and play with you, oppa.’ (___) smile and do the pinky promise.

I just smile and look at her cute face.

Soon after, her dad called her and she went in the family car.

I looked at her through the car window.

The girls with 2 ponytails, who I really love, leave me alone in Seoul.

End of Flashback

 

At Home

‘Omma, I’m home.’ I shout soon after I entered my foot inside the house.

‘Oh yah, your dad is asking me to ask you if you really want to divorce with (___).’ Omma went out from the kitchen.

‘Ne.’ I answered and went to get a cold drink from the fridge.

‘You look as if you were forced to do this.’ Omma looked at me.

‘Ani, I really want to divorce with her. I don’t love her.’

‘Dongwoon-ah~ I’m your Omma. I have been taking care of you for 20 years. I know when you lied and when you don’t lie. I know when you were forced to do something and when you do something by your own decision.’ Omma nagged.

I just mute myself.

‘I know you love her.’ Omma continue.

‘But she didn’t love me. She loves someone else.’ I said to Omma.

‘Prove to her. Tell her you love her since you guys was childhood.’ Omma put her hand on my arm.

‘It’s useless.’ I put down the cup on the table.

End of Dongwoon’s Pov

‘I don’t want people think that I snatched someone’s wife. And I don’t want to make a bad reputation of Dongwoon-hyung. He’s a popular guy I bet you know that.’ Ljoe said to me.

‘You know I love you all my heart right? Anyway we’re going to get a divorce.’ I put my hand on top of Ljoe hand but he moved his hand away.

‘I love you all my heart too but...sometimes its better if we just go separate ways because it better for us.’ Ljoe smiled.

My eyes started to moist.

My heart broke in pieces.

‘I’m sorry, (___). Dongwoon-hyung is better than me.’ Ljoe get up from his seat and went out the cafe.

Tears flow down my cheek and started to wet my chin.

Almost everyone in the cafe looked at me.

Soon after, I went out of the cafe and walked home slowly.

I have told you that I’m going to divorce with Dongwoon! Why don’t you just ...AGHH!

*BOMBOM* [the sound of car horn.LOL]

I turn to look on the right but before I could run away... the car just bangs me and I fall down flat on the rough ground.

*unconscious*

‘Where is Dongwoon?’ I heard Omma voice asking about Dongwoon.

I opened my eyes slowly.

‘O-Omma...’ I called Omma in my weak voice.

‘Thank god, you’re awake now. Don’t move anywhere just maintain this way.’ Omma smiled.

I looked around my surrounding and saw Omma, abeoji, Dongwoon’s Omma and appa.

‘Do you want to eat? You haven’t eaten for 2 days.’ Omma open a container consist of porridge and she started to feed me.

I just open my mouth.

‘2 days?’ I looked at Omma.

‘You were unconscious for 2 days after the accident. You know, coma.’ Omma continue to feed me.

‘Dongwoon just message me saying that he will be coming late and (__)-ah, do you want anything? Like chocolate? Dongwoon asked me to ask you.’ Dongwoon’s appa asked me.

‘Andwae. I don’t want anything :)’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Annyeong !

Hmm, sorry for not updating for quite long time cause I'm busy right now and tired to update since I was fasting hope you guys understand.Andand sorry for a boring and short update.

Mian~