I'm Sorry

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

‘Why don’t you tell me this early?’ I looked at Omma.

‘I thought it wasn’t at all important.’ Omma said.

I slammed my body against the bed.

God, please flashback, please make me regain my memories.

Sudden Flashback~

‘Do you love me?’ I looked at this cute tall guy.

‘Ne. I love you a lot and my love for you is as big as the hot flaming sun.’ That guy answered to my question.

‘I love you too oppa.’ I kissed his cheek.

He just stood with his eyes widened. He didn’t even blink his eyes right after I kissed his cheek.

‘Oppa*cute voice*’ I called him.

‘(___)-ah, once I turned 20 we will get married ok.’ He looked at me.

‘Ne. Promise me, if you break your promise I will kill you.’ I exclaimed.

‘(___)-ah’ I turned my body after hearing Omma voice.

‘It’s late now. You have school tomorrow. Dongwoon too.’ Omma said.

‘AH ANI. I want to play with Dongwoon oppa.’ I hug Dongwoon’s oppa hand.

‘I count to three if you still didn’t come I will call your appa.’ Omma threatened me.

End of Flashback

I looked at Omma and Dongwoon’s Omma.

‘I remembered now.’ I sigh.

I just looked at both of them.

 

2 Days Later.

I didn’t talk much with Dongwoon for 2 days.

I felt guilty.

I packed my things up and get ready to go back home.

Home sweet home~

‘Do you want to buy anything before we head home?’ Dongwoon asked me.

I just shake my head.

He then helps me to get on the wheelchair.

I hate sitting on this wheelchair, it makes me feel as if I’m handicapped.

As soon as we get out from the hospital building, Dongwoon went to search for available cab.

I just looked at him.

‘Wae you looked at me?’ Dongwoon asked after he notices I was looking at him.

Soon after a cab stop in front of us

And again, Dongwoon help me to board the cab with the help of the cab driver.

Thanks.

At home,

‘Do you want to sleep or anything?’ Dongwoon looked at me and place my bag on the table.

‘Ani.’ I answered.

‘Ok then, I’m going home now.’ Dongwoon said and approach the door.

‘Err, wait.’  I tried to move the wheelchair by myself.

Dongwoon turn his head and looked at me.

‘Beoblyul eomeoni (mother-in-law) said you need to stay here and take care of me for 1 week.’ I said to him.

‘I know about that, but I thought you wouldn’t want me to stay here anymore?’  Dongwoon answered.

‘But...I need your help for this week since Omma is not free.’ I explained.

‘Ok, mind staying here for awhile. I’m going to take my clothes back here.’

‘S-sure.’ I can’t believe that I just asked him to accompany me.

 He went out of the house and leaves me alone in the house.

I moved myself to the kitchen but I can’t get myself near the fridge due to the wheelchair.

This wheelchair is bloody hell irritating.

I went back to the living room and just sitting on the wheelchair in the middle of the living room.

Feel like a stupid person. Seriously

After A few minutes

I can’t take it anymore, I’m really thirsty.

I slowly get up from the wheelchair and tried to move my feet and walked but... in the end

BUKKK*

I fell down. It’s hurt.

My legs hurt.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

‘OMO~ How come you fall down?’ Dongwoon quickly came to help me.

‘I’m thirsty but the wheelchair trying to...Urgh!’ I answered with a mad tone.

‘I will get it for you.’ Dongwoon put his bag on the floor and went to the fridge to get for me a can of soda.

‘Gomawo~’ I thanked him.

‘Do you want to watch TV?’ He asked me.

‘Ne.’ I answered.

He switches on the TV and gave me the remote control.

He went to the kitchen to get some snacks and placed it on the coffee table.

‘Mian for broking promises all this while.’ I apologised to him.

‘Promised? Did you promise something to me?’ Dongwoon looked at me with a blurred face.

‘I promised to you that I will meet you again 11 years ago but...’ I stop talking for awhile.

‘You remembered?’

‘I just remember it 2 days ago after Omma told me everything.’ I answered.

‘Naah~ it’s ok. I knew this kind of thing would happen.’ He answered.

‘But why don’t you tell me about those promises that we made on the first place?’ I asked him.

‘Cause I know it’s won’t help me in anyway and I don’t even know that you had lost your memories.’ He answered.

‘Ok. I’m really sorry.’ I apologised again.

‘It’s ok.’ He answered.

We stay mute for a few minutes.

I need to pee.

I moved myself to the bathroom.

‘Where are you going?’ Dongwoon asked.

‘To the toilet, I need to pee.’ I answered.

‘Let me help you.’ He helped me to get up from the wheelchair and walk me in the toilet.

‘What are you doing here? Get out.’ I pushed him.

‘I’ll help you, or else you going to fall down again.’ Dongwoon said.

‘AH Ani! You wait outside. I can do by myself.’ I said and pushed him out.

He went out and closed the toilet door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Annyeong ^^ Sorry for a boring/short update :)) 

Do Comment and subscribe^^v