30

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

‘I miss you.’

‘Err, let’s talk about something else?’ Ljoe tried to change the topic.

I smiled and took a sip of chocolate frappe.

‘Anyway what are you doing at the playground just now?’ I looked at Ljoe.

‘For funJ’ He smiled.

‘J’ I just smile back.

‘It’s funny how you try to be mad just to go out with this guy.’ Suddenly I heard Dongwoon’s voice.

I turned my body and saw Dongwoon standing in front of the glass door of the cafe.

‘Hyung, it’s not her fault. I saw her crying at the playground, so I offered her to accompany me to here.’ Ljoe stand up from his seat.

‘Dongwoon~’ suddenly a girl voice called Dongwoon.

A slim, cute, pretty and y girl approach Dongwoon.

‘Eh, Ljoe!’ the girl looked at Ljoe with a smile.

‘HyunA noona...’ Ljoe just looked at Dongwoon and YES SHE IS HYUNA.

‘Is she the girl who you had been talking about?’ HyunA looked at Dongwoon and point her finger to me.

Dongwoon ignored her and looked at me.

‘Is she your girlfriend, Ljoe?’

‘Uh? Andwae. She is just a friend of mine.’ Ljoe answered.

I get up from my seat and...

‘Ljoe is my boyfriend. Yes Dongwoon, I’m just pretending to be mad at you just because I want to see Ljoe. I miss him, I love him! Is she the reason why you always left me alone at home even when I’m sick? And the note that you reply to me yesterday night, is it just all a lie? The tear that you shed when I’m with Ljoe is it a fake tears?’

I start to tear up.

He just stares at me.

‘(____), everybody is watching us. Let’s go somewhere else.’ Ljoe trying to pull me out of the cafe but I just stand, still looking at Dongwoon.

‘Let them watch this! Dongwoon, I’m going to ask this once. Do you love me? If you love me, tell everybody here that I’m your wife and you love me more than anything else.’  Everybody in the cafe looking at us.

‘By the count of three, if you didn’t answer this, we’re totally not related to each other anymore.’ I looked at Dongwoon with a moist eye.

Dongwoon just stand there like a sculpture.

‘1, 2, 3! Kay, Dongwoon never say anything. So please go somewhere else.’  HyunA looked at me with a face.

‘I’m really disappointed with you, Dongwoon’ I went out of the cafe and started to cry.

Ljoe looked at me going out of the cafe.

Ljoe’s POV

I can’t bear to see her crying and suffer like this.

*looked at (___) walk out of the cafe.*

‘Aren’t you going to run after your poor desperate girlfriend?’

 SHE CALLED (____) DESPERATE???!

I think I’m going to do this since you make (___) suffer and crying.

KABOOOK

‘Sorry hyung, you had punched me before because I’m the cause of the accident and the lost of the baby. Now, I punched you because you’re the cause of her crying. I’m not the type who let someone I love crying and suffer just because 1 guy.’ Dongwoon hyung fall down on the floor after I punched on his face.

The cafe starts to get noisy.

‘YAK! Are you crazy? It’s not Dongwoon fault. It’s because of that DESPERATE .’ HyunA noona tried to help Dongwoon.

I ignored her and walk out of the cafe and follow after (____).

Where is she?

*look right and left*

AH~ I should just go out of the cafe right after I punched hyung.

Where could she be?

 

Dongwoon’s Pov

I quickly get up from the floor with the help of HyunA.

‘What’s wrong with Ljoe and that ?’ We sit at one of the seat.

AHH~ like finally I woke up to the reality.

AH~ I love her not HyunA!

 

To be Continue...

Sorry for a short, boring update ! I'm out of idea so yeaah. Do comment and SUBSCRIBE