My heart hurt

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

At the party

After I reached Minzy house, I went to approach Eunjung. Ljoe went to meet his friends.

‘You came here with Ljoe?’ Eunjung asked me.

‘Ne.’ I answered with a smile.

‘Oh ok. You looked pretty tonight.’ Eunjung gave me a compliment.

‘Hahaha thanks.’ I thanked her and took a cup of orange juice at a long table.

‘So what did you bought for Minzy?’ Eunjung asked me.

‘A teddy bear. You?’

‘She’s not that picky luckily so I bought for her a chocolate.’ Eunjung answered.

‘Yeah, luckily our school queenka is nice and not a bloody hell .’ I said.

Suddenly Minzy came.

‘Hey, WOW! Both of you looked pretty tonight and thanks for coming.’ Minzy smile sweetly. Eunjung gave her the present and I just remember something.

‘Welcome. Anyway...Wait here a minute, I want to take your present.’ Before I could start walking...

‘Hah, Your Ljoe had given me. Thank you :)’ Minzy smile again. Seriously her smile makes me melt and make me feel as if I’m a lesbian.

I just smile.

She then walked away after her best friend called her.

‘Thank you for attending Minzy birthday party. She appreciates that a lot.’ A MC for the party said.

‘Ok, there’s soju and other alcohol drink at the side but be careful don’t drink it too much. And another 1 more hour we will start by giving a wish to our birthday girl here one by one. So get ready your speech guys and girls.’ The MC continues and ends his talking.

‘Want to drink soju?’ Eunjung asked.

‘Anyo. I don’t wish to get drunk :)’ I answered.

‘Ok then. See you later.’

Eunjung went to the alcohol drinks side and I went to approach Ljoe.

‘Eh, you didn’t follow Eunjung?’ Ljoe looked at me.

‘Ani. She went to get soju.’ I answered and stand by his side.

‘You remembered Minyoung?’ Ljoe friend asked Ljoe and his other friends.

‘Which Minyoung?’

‘Ah~ the fat Minyoung.’ Ljoe friend answered.

‘OH~ that girl.’ Ljoe smile

‘I went to the shopping mall yesterday with my mom then suddenly I saw Minyoung at the entrance of the mall. So I called her and smile. SUDDENLY, at that point of time she was about to went out of the mall. And you guys know right, there is this glass sliding door right. So after I smile at her, She...HAHAH... Ok, she knocked on the glass door. Ohmygosh, I laugh my out on the spot. Hahahhaha!’ Bad guy. Ljoe join his friends laughing on this bad joke.

They joke around for the next 55 minutes. And mostly of their jokes I laughed.

‘Ok guys, let’s start with the wishes. So anyone wished to say it first?’ The MC said.

‘Me! Me!’ Eunjung shout and raised her hand.

‘Ok. Come on this stage.’ The mc called Eunjung.

Eunjung looked as if she was drunk. Badly drunk.

‘Wait, are you ok?’ the mc asked Eunjung and hold her hand.

‘Ne.’ Eunjung answered.

Ok, I’m worried now.

‘Ok, let’s start with something nice. A compliment.*burp* Oops sorry. Heh :) Tonight all the guys and girls are really pretty. Especially Ljoe Oppa.’  OPPA? Did Eunjung just say LJOE OPPA?

‘I pity Ljoe; you guys want to know why? Heh, as you guys know, Ljoe is in a relationship with our classmate, (____).Yes, they looked cute couple but did you know that (____) is actually a married lady. (____) is married to not Ljoe but Dongwoon from B2ST.’ OH COOL EUNJUNG you just exposed my top secret. -.-

‘HAH?!’ Everyone start to look at me. Even Ljoe

‘YES. She is married to Dongwoon and Ljoe didn’t knows about it yet.*burp*’

‘What’s this?’ Ljoe looked at me.

‘I-I can explain to you.’ Ok, great. I’m about to burst into tears.

‘Err; I think you’re badly drunk.’ The mc try to pull Eunjung arm.

‘ANI. LJOE, did you know that I love you?’ Eunjung said.

I started to cry.

Ljoe walks away.

I follow him from behind and still crying.

‘Ljoe! Ljoe!’ I shout calling Ljoe.

‘What did you want?’

‘I can explain it to you right now.’ I begged him.

‘Explain? Ok, Eunjung actually make up story just to make us end our relationship is it? Oh ya, for your information, I know who is Dongwoon ok. I can recognise him and yeeah he’s the guy who stared at you yesterday and you told me that he is your cousin’s friend.’ Ljoe exclaimed. OK, He’s really disappointed right now.

‘Can you just give me chance to explain?’ I cried.

‘Ok, Go ahead and explain all those ing lies you are about to explain to me.’ Ljoe is mad at me.

‘What Eunjung said is true. I’m a married lady and I’m married to Dongwoon. But it was a forced marriage. I only love you. I bet you know that. And we’re about to get a divorce’ I explained to him.

‘CHEET, Whatever. Let’s end our relationship here.’ Ljoe said and walked off.

He just walked away leaving me crying alone. :’( I fall down on the floor, crying.

My heart hurt a lot.

 

 

Continue..

Sorry for a boring update:) Do Comment and subscribe !