Lollipop

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

After I ate the porridge, I went back to sleep since I’m really tired.

After a few hours,

I felt someone touching my hand.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked on the left.

Is he Ljoe?

‘You’re awake?’ Oh yeah It’s Ljoe.

I just smiled.

‘I’m sorry.’ Ljoe said.

‘Sorry? Sorry for what?’ I looked at him.

‘I’m the cause of your accident. I shouldn’t leave you just like that.’

Suddenly the door opened.

‘What are you doing here?’ Dongwoon asked Ljoe.

Dongwoon suddenly punched Ljoe.

‘What are you doing here? Are trying to kill her again?’

‘I WANTED TO APOLOGISE TO HER. That’s all.’ Ljoe shout at Dongwoon.

‘He just wanted to apologise to me. Why are you so mad?’ I was really mad at Dongwoon.

‘Because of him, the baby in your tummy died.’ Dongwoon raised his voice.

‘Jeongmal? That’s good. There’s no need for me to give out my money anymore.’ I said and smile.

‘I’ve got to go.’ Ljoe said and walk out of the room leaving me and Dongwoon.

‘Go back home. I don’t want to look at your face.’ I said to Dongwoon and looked at the window.

‘I need to take care of you till Omma came here tomorrow.’ Dongwoon said.

‘Just tell them that I need to be alone.’ I answered.

After a minute, I heard the door was opened and then closed.

I look on the left to see if Dongwoon had left.

He left.

So right now I can’t sleep and there nothing that I can do in this room. There’s no laptop/computer. My phone was not even by my side. No TV, Ah .

The door opened again.

It Dongwoon again, what the hell is he want?’

‘I forget to take my wallet.’ He quickly took his wallet and walked out.

‘Wait... Could you bring me to the park? I’m bored.’ I asked Dongwoon.

‘Hah? Uhhmm, wait here... I will get the wheelchair.’ Dongwoon said and went to get a wheelchair.

Soon after, Dongwoon entered with a wheelchair.

‘You need my help?’ Dongwoon asked me.

‘What do you think?’ I looked at him.

He then went near me and carries me.

He carries me 0.0

‘Thanks.’

‘Welcome. So where do you want to go?’ Dongwoon pushed the wheelchair out of the room.

‘The park. It’s really boring to be in that room.’ I answered.

He brings me to the park and we start talking.

‘Don’t you have any girlfriend(s)?’ I asked Dongwoon who was sitting next me.

‘I only have 1 ex-girlfriend.’ Dongwoon answered.

‘1? Are you kidding me?’ I looked at Dongwoon.

‘Ne. And it a forced relationship.’ Dongwoon answered.

‘Do you like to be forced?’

‘I don’t actually like to be forced but...’

‘But...’ I looked at him

‘I used to have a childhood friend, a girl. Who I really love, we always played at the playground. She is 3 years younger than me. When she was 7, she needs to move to Busan because her dad has a job there.

I don’t actually want her to move to Busan and leave me in Seoul alone. I wished to force her to stay with me but what can I do. She had promised me to come back to Seoul and play with me again but after 11 years only I met her. And I don’t think she remembered me and the promised. I want to confess to her but...yeah she’s in a relationship with someone.’ I listen to Dongwoon story.

‘Just confess to her and try your luck.’ I said to him.

‘Not now. Anyway don’t you have any childhood friend?’ Dongwoon asked me.

‘Hmm, few years back I met an accident and I had lost my memory. Abeoji and Omma had hard times to regain my memories. It took 1 year plus for me to remember things up but still there’s a thing that I can’t remember till now. About childhood friend, Omma said that I used to have this childhood friend who I really closed to. But still I can’t remember anything.’ I told him about my story.

‘Oh. Can you wait here for awhile? I want to go and buy a drink.’ Dongwoon exclaimed.

I just nod my head.

Dongwoon Pov

She met an accident before and had lost her memory??

Why Omma and appa didn’t tell me about this?

I went to the convenient shop and get a drink...

As I was walking around the shop, I found a big lollipop. A lollipop that I had quarrelled before with (___) when she was just 5.

Maybe this lollipop would help me to regain her memory about her childhood friend.

I bought two packets of milk and 2 big lollipops.

I went back to the park and gave her a packet of milk and 1 big lollipop.

‘WOW, I really love this lollipop. You love it too?’ She asked me.

‘Ne. I’ve got a memory about this lollipop.’  I answered and smile.

‘Jeongmal?’

She opened the cover of the lollipop and starts to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note: HiHi ! LOL sorry for a boring update and short <3 Do subscribe and comment ^^