I miss you

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

Ljoe POV

I went to search for her.

*phone ringing*

It’s Eunjung, I answered the call.

I continue walking looking for (___) while talking on the phone with Eunjung.

Eunjung: Where are you? I thought you want to meet me?

Ljoe: Errmm, sorry. I have a last minute problem.

Eunjung: ooohh... Ok then

Ljoe: I’m really sorry.

Eunjung: Ok.

Isn’t that (____)? AH ne, It’s her.

‘(____)!’ I shout calling her name.

Eunjung: Ljoe, are you meeting (___)?

Ljoe: Will call you later.

I quickly end the call.

‘(____)!’ I call her again.

She was walking towards the beach.

I ran towards her and grab her hand.

I looked at her and bring her chin up, looking at her face.

Her face is wet with her precious tears.

Suddenly she hugged my tightly.

‘I hate Dongwoon! I really hate him.’

I touch her face using both of my hand and wiped off the tears on her face.

‘Trust me, he love you not HyunA noona.’ I said to her.

‘If he loves me, he would just answer to me just now.’

I don’t know what I should answer.

‘Err, how about we have an ice-cream and chit-chat abit.’ I suggest something to do to make her relax her mind.

She just nods and we walked to a shop nearby to buy 2 ice-cream.

After we bought the ice-cream, we went to take a walk at the beach while eating the ice-cream.

‘Let’s talk other thing beside than Dongwoon hyung and HyunA noona.’ I said to her.

She just nods her head and smile.

OK, I need to start a topic.

‘You miss a lot of things in school.’

‘I know.’ She answered and continues to eat her chocolate flavoured Ice-Cream.

I miss her. I miss her being my girlfriend.

I miss her kiss, her hug, her laughter and of course her smile whenever she saw me.

‘So, did you have any girlfriend?’

I looked at her.

‘Let’s sit on the sand.’ I said and sit on the sand.

‘So, do you?’ she looked at me.

‘Soon.’ I answered.

‘Bwo? Soon?*laugh abit and smile.*’ I smiled.

‘So who is that lucky girl?’ She asked.

‘Eunjung. I’m trying to love her like what...’ Before I could finish my sentence...

‘AHHH~ May you guys last long till eternity. You must treat her good, arasoe.’  I could see her moist eyes. Please don’t cry (___).

End of Ljoe POV

‘Eunjung.’ Ljoe answered.

My heart hurt a little.

I wanted to cry at his shoulder and say I want him back. I miss him like hell but he’s Eunjung boyfriend now.

‘Remember that moment when we nearly get caught by Mdm Jae when we are trying sneak out of the school to go to arcade?’

‘HHAHAHAH, Yeah. How could I forget about that epic face of yours?!’ I start to laugh.

‘Shut up.’ He suddenly pinches my cheek.

Hahahhaha, ok that moment was epic and ...I ing miss that moment.

Flashback~

It was our 1st week of relationship. I was busy doing my homework at my class during recess, when Ljoe went inside the class and startled me.

‘You nearly killed me.’ I pinched his arm.

‘Hahaha, mianhae jagi.*pout* anyway let’s leave school’ he pulled my hand.

‘B-Bwo? What do you mean by ‘Leave School’?’  I looked at him.

‘Skipped school and lesson, let’s go to arcade and have fun.’ He winked.

‘NO. If my mum finds out, she going to kill me.’

‘AH~ One time only. Please....’ He looked at me with a cute sorry face.

‘Ok, once only. If anything happens you need to be responsible.’ I said to him and pack my things up.’

‘Yeah, let’s go.’ I followed Ljoe by behind.

We walked to a quiet place and finding the way out of the school.

We came across a wall that the opposite of the wall is a road. *I hope you guys understand what I’m trying to explain.*

Ljoe took a bench and placed it nearer to the wall. He asked me to climb first.

I climbed up the wall and jump down at the road.

While waiting for Ljoe to climb up, I heard Mdm Jae, our discipline mistress’s voice.

‘Ya, where are you going?’

I looked at the wall wishing to see Ljoe face.

And finally with a funny scared looking face he jump down of the wall.

Due to of the sacredness of getting caught by Mdm Jae, Ljoe fall down and hurt his knee.

Although he’s in pain, he grabbed my hand and run towards to the busy street.

‘Are you ok?’ Soon after we stopped, I asked him.

‘Ne.’ He answered.

‘But your blood can’t stop flowing out.’ I answered.

‘It’s nothing.’ He answered and we step in a shop to get a bottle of drinks and a plaster.

End Of flashback~

‘(___)?’