23

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

I looked at her the lollipop.

‘You don’t want to eat the lollipop?’ She looked at me and asked.

‘I’m going to eat it. Wae? You want is it?’ I asked her.

‘Andwae. I’m just curious.’ She answered.

I opened the lollipop wrapper and start to it too.

‘Isn’t the night so beautiful?’ I looked at the stars up above the sky that shines brightly.

‘Ne.’ she answered.

Should I just confess to her?

Or should I wait till she recovered?

Ah chincha.

‘(___)-ah, I think I should just say this now. I hope you wouldn’t mad at me if I say this.’

‘Ah, I don’t think I should say this now.’

I looked at (___).

She falls asleep, still having the lollipop in .

‘You’re cute.’ I looked at the sky again.

I went to pushed the wheelchair and went to (___)’s ward since she had fall asleep.

In the ward room

I carried her slowly to the bed.

Her soft hair touched my arm.

I cover half of her body with the comfy blanket and went to sit down on the chair beside the bed.

Zzzzzz....

 

End of Dongwoon Pov

The Next Day

I woke up and realised that I was in my ward room.

‘Annyeong,’ the door open and Omma came in with Dongwoon’s Omma.

‘Err, Annyeong.’ I greet them and rub my eyes.

Dongwoon’s Omma quickly wake Dongwoon up and asked him to went back home.

Dongwoon get up and walked out of the room.

‘So how are you today? Feeling ok?’  Omma asked.

I just nod my head.

  

‘The doctor said that you can go back another 2 more days. Do remember to eat your medicine.’ Omma advised me.

I just smiled.

‘Anyway dear, I hope you mind if Dongwoon stay at your house for 1 week after you discharge. Because I want him to take care of you 24/7 since your Omma has something else to do.’ Dongwoon’s Omma said.

I just nod and smile.

‘Omma, did you saw my phone?’ I asked Omma.

Omma took out something from her bag and gave it to me.

‘Thank god it doesn’t spoil.’ Omma looked at me.

‘You want to have breakfast? I made for you Gaeran Tost-tu.’ Dongwoon’s Omma opened the food container. I smiled and took one piece of the egg toast.

‘Is it delicious?’ Dongwoon’s Omma asked.

‘Ne. Macheta ^^’ I answered and continue eating.

‘Did you know that there’s no b-baby in your tummy anymore.’ Omma asked.

‘It’s not a right time to ask this kind of question.’ Dongwoon’s Omma said before I could answered Omma question.

‘It’s OK. I know about it already.’ I answered.

‘You are happy aren’t you?’ Omma said.

‘Ya~ She needs a rest.’

I just continue eating.

‘Did you know that Dongwoon is the first person who cried after knowing about this?’ Omma said.

‘Ya~’ Dongwoon’s Omma trying to stop Omma from continue talking.

‘Did you know Dongwoon loves you more than his own life.’

‘She needs a rest.’ Dongwoon’s Omma said.

‘Ah~ Chincha. I thought she would love him like before. I don’t even know that things would turn out to be like this.’ Omma nagged.

‘It’s 11years ago. Things change.’ Wait, what are they trying to say here? Are they talking about me or about someone else??

‘Who are you talking about?’ I asked Omma.

‘Neo (you).’ Omma raised her voice.

‘Naleul (me)?’ I looked at Omma with blank face.

‘Don’t you remember when you were small, you always play with Dongwoon at the playground and you can’t even get separated from him every moment you with him. Until, your appa needs to carry you.’

‘What are you talking?’ I looked at Omma.

‘Ah you’re so young but have lost lots of memories.’ Omma went to drink her tea.

‘Omma, I lost my memory don’t you remembered?’ I looked at Omma.

Suddenly Omma expression change.

‘How can I forgotten about this? Hmm...’

‘Basically you once had a childhood friend which is Dongwoon. You was really closed to him that you can’t even let him go nor should I say get separated. So when you’re 7, our family moved out to Busan and lived there. We had lost contact with the Son’s family. On the first night in Busan, you cried the whole night and you kept calling Dongwoon’s name when you’re sleeping.’ Omma told me everything that I should know few years back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: Hi sorry for a boring post. 67 subscribers? YEEEAH..

Thanks for reading this useless fanfic but I still love this fanfic. LOOOL.

Hmmm, do subscribe for those who intrested to read this fanfic but havent subscribe and do comment. I love you guys.