Chapter 19

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

I sat on the rough ground still crying.

‘(___), Calm down. This is just another ing challenge for you. Please forgive Eunjung for what she just said. She is drunk :)’ Minzy help me to get up. But I’m still weak to get up.

‘I think you should go home now and get some rest. Wait here for awhile while I asked my dad to send you home.’ Minzy continue.

‘Ah~ It’s ok. I can go back by myself. Thank you for inviting me and happy Birthday.’ I said and step out of her house still crying.

 

I wave my hand at the cab that passes by. Soon after, a cab stopped in front of me. I went in the cab.

I told the driver my house street.

The cab started to move. I looked at the window and cried, all that memorable moment with Ljoe is playing in my mind. I’m so stupid to not tell him that I was married to Dongwoon before.

Suddenly...

‘Here, take this tissue and wiped all your tears. It’s not worth it crying over things that had just passed.’ The ahjusshi gave me a piece of tissue while driving the cab.

I took the tissue and thank him.

I wiped all my tears but still tears still flowing down my cheeks.

 

Flash Back~

‘Aw, He’s so cute and hot.’ Eunjung hug me while looking at Ljoe.

‘PFFT, that kind of guy you like? Ohmygosh, Eunjung! You had a bad taste.’ I said and loosen her hug.

‘-.- You will regret of saying that.’ Eunjung follow me to the canteen.

 

 

I bought my sandwich and start eating.

YumYum...

‘Ohmygosh, He’s even looked hot when he drinks.’

AH~ EUNJUNG CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IT??

 

 

 

 

At Home.

As per normal, I switch on my laptop and start surfing the internet.

‘Ljoe?’

He adds me?

I accept his friend request, suddenly the chat box appeared.

Chat;

Ljoe say: Hey :)

[You]: Err, Hi :))

Ljoe: You are Eunjung friend right?

[You]: You know her?

Ljoe: Ne. There’s this rumours saying that she likes me. So yeah from there I know her.

[You]: Oh yeah. She likes you since you coloured your hair pink.

Ljoe: Hahaha, ok.

[You]: So don’t you like her?

Ljoe: Me? Like her? Hahaha, it’s difficult to fall for someone. There is someone in my heart currently.

[You]: You should start liking her cause she’s a kind girl. Mind to share who the unlucky girl that you like? Hahaha, just kidding.

Ljoe: You really want to know who?

[You]: Yeah, If you mind.

Ljoe: Hahaha, OK. I actually...

[You]: ?

Ljoe: I actually like you since the first year in High School.

[You]: OH YEAH RIGHT. Tell the truth :\

Ljoe: I’m telling the truth. It’s Ok if you don’t believe me.

[You]: WHATEVER. I got to go now. Bye.

Ljoe: Wait. Can give me your phone number?

[You]: Hahaha, Ok. *********. SEE YA.

Ljoe: Hahaha thanks. Bye! And take care :P

 

 

If he told the truth, I bet Eunjung will disappointed and heartbroken.

 

 

The Next Day

‘(____)!’ I heard someone was calling me.

I turn and saw Ljoe smiling and even wink at me.

OHMYGOSH, Eunjung is just beside me.

‘He knows you?’

‘~’ I just keep quiet.

‘Ya~ Tell me. Do you have some sort of affair with him?’ Eunjung looked at me and smile.

‘NOO.’ I insist.

‘Don’t worry. I don’t like him anymore. Just tell me. I thought we’re friends.’ Eunjung pout.

She doesn’t like him anymore? She just compliments him yesterday. Why so sudden?

‘REALLY!’ she shout and still smiling.

I told her my conversation with Ljoe. I know she was heartbroken and I didn’t mean to hurt her.

 

End of Flash Back~

 

At Home

I throw my body on the comfy bed and start to cry again.

I throw my phone on the wall but it didn’t spoil or broke. AW, I love my phone.

 

‘AH!’ I shout.

ZZZZZzz~

 

Eunjung Pov

 

Next Day

In school

 

Minzy had told me that I had said (____) top secret yesterday night.

OHMYGOSH my mouth :’( I Want staple my mouth :(( I bet (___) is really mad at me.

 

Continue..

Sorry for a boring update :)) Do comment ans subscribe ^^