I don't want to be a wife D:

I love my boyfriend Not my husband

 

‘It another 1 week, I have given the wedding cards to my friends and relatives. ‘Omma exclaimed.

‘But  ...  I don’t love Dongwoon. How can you expect me to marry a guy who I didn’t love? ‘I said begging mom to just cancel the wedding.

‘I will confirm you that after you married him you will eventually fall for him. ‘Omma said.

‘I’m just 17 Omma. I still want to study. ‘

‘You have many reasons don’t you. ‘Omma said and quickly went to the kitchen to cook.

I follow Omma from behind.

‘What if  ... I’m pregnant? How can I go to school with a big tummy? ‘I said.

‘Who asked you to make babies? I don’t, I just ask you marry him only. that all. ‘

ERR, Omma!

‘Go and get yourself ready. Dongwoon family is coming to have dinner with us. ‘

‘NE. ‘I answered and walked to my room.

Hmm, what should I wear...?  *open the wardrobe*

I’ll wear this then, * you took a mini jean skirt and sleeveless tee *

 

I went to approach my laptop desk and switch on the laptop.

Suddenly my phone rings...

It Ljoe oppa <3

Phone Conversation *

You: Yeobeoseyo?

Ljoe: hahaha, yeobo-ah are you busy?

You: Ani. Wae?

Ljoe: Want to go out?

You: When?

Ljoe: Now?

You: Now?! I can’t.

Ljoe: Wae?

You: Err...hmmm...Omma friend is coming for dinner. I must stay at home till the guest had went back home.

Ljoe: Ahh D: At what time the guest going back home?

You: I don’t know. Will call you after they had gone home, ok? So we can go out together.

Ljoe: Ok then, remember to call me, arasoe.

You: Ne.

Ljoe: k,byeee.

You:Byee :)

 

I hang the call. Err!

I went to surf the internet. Lalalalala ~

After a few minutes,

‘Ya~ they here already. Come let’s go out. ‘Appa open the door and call me.

‘Neee. ‘I dragged myself out from my room.

‘Annyeong. ‘I greet Mr&Mdm Son.

‘Aww, how pretty is my future daughter in-law’ Mdm Son approach to the sofa to seat.

I just smile. I looked at Dongwoon, he smiles at me .Cheet, I’m not going to fall for your smile. I rolled my eyes.

‘Errmm, the dinner will be ready in 10 more minutes.’ Omma said to Mr& Mdm Son.

 ‘So... How’s school? ‘Mr Son asked me.

‘Great :)’ I answered.

 

‘Next week is your wedding ceremony. Are you excited? ‘Mdm Son turns to ask me.

‘Anyo, hmm, imo (aunt) can we just cancel the wedding?  ‘I said.

‘Hah? Wae? ‘Mr Son asked. They were shocked to hear what I just had said.

‘It...It’ Suddenly Appa closed my mouth preventing me to continue my sentence.

‘Heh, Anyo. (____) is just joking. She loves to jokes around. ‘Appa said.

‘Ohhh. ‘Mr Son and Mdm Son smile.

I’m Not JOKING. Finally appa let his hand off from my mouth .

‘Hehe , ne . I LIKE to JOKES around ‘ I said and gave appa a death glare . 

Dongwoon who was sitting at the 2 seat sofa just smile . 

' The Dinner is ready . ' Omma call . 

All of us went to the dining table . 

' Dongwoon-ah , go and seat beside your future wife . ' appa said . 

' Ne. ' Dongwoon answered .

After 11 minutes  

'BURP~ 'i burp deliberately thinking that Mr & Mdm Son would hate someone like me .. but .

' Hahahahah ! You humorous aren't you . ' Mr Son laugh . 

Ok-.- So how am i going to make them hate me ?? 

 

To Be continue ...

 Sorry if it's boring or what :))

Mind my bad english