Chapter 6"Stay By Me"

Listen
"It was just yesterday." NamEun finally said as they both sat under the tree. 
 
V exhaled through his nose and turned to look at her who was busying her eyes with the city ahead of them.
 
"Why are you hurting yourself like this? Don't you know how much your hurting me." 
 
She let out a small grin, "I thought you wouldn't care since you didn't remember me."
 
"Ani.....I did remember you....I just had to put the puzzles together. But, tell me....why'd you cut yourself?" 
 
She let out a small smile as tears began to water in her eyes. Unknowingly, she leaned her head onto V's left shoulder and closed her eyes to have tears run down her cheeks. He didn't know why, but he could feel his tears coming too. Everything hit him today as if a bullet was continuously coming at him.
 
"Have you ever felt as if the worlds against you?" She finally spoke, opening her eyes to look at the city ahead of them now, "When you feel as if no ones on your side."
 
"But, I was here-"
 
"I know....I know you were, Oppa." She bit her lower lip and exhaled through , "It's just.....after you left everything fell apart. Back then I remembered you said you'll come back for me after you debuted. I was the only one that was on your side. I told you to never give up and that's why you kept on striving for it. You promised me with this necklace that you gave me." She held onto the music note necklace that he had give her a few years back as he slowly remembered these memories, "But, you never did....you said you'll never forget me and that you'll still keep in contact with me....yet, little did I know....you were forgetting me while I waited for you."
 
"So, I was the reason why you did it then?"
 
"Ani.....and then my omma and appa began to argue more often. I cried every night wishing that you were there to wipe away my tears. To at least call me if I was okay...but, you didn't." 
 
"NamEun-"
 
"They fought everyday about the same thing. They got tired of taking care of me....so, they drove me away to live with my aunt." She exhaled through her nose and closed her eyes once again, "Even though life's gotten better.....I can't help, but feel so unworthy."
 
"Well, I'm here now." V said, looking at her as he wiped away her tears, "So, there's no need to shed anymore tears." She looked at him to see both their faces inches away from each other. He knew she was hurt and he knew he wanted to be by her side every step of the way.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow?" V said to NamEun who gave him a small smile and nodded her head, "Don't stay up too late, arasso?"
 
"You too." With that, she walked away and entered her house. 
 
Two weeks went by fast. It was finally the basket balls first home game going against TeeJin High School. Night came fast and they were in the middle of the game already. A whistle was blown from the referee since Rap Monster 'pushed' another player from the other teams school.
 
"What the ." Rap Monster cursed under his breath as he rolled his eyes and ran to his coach. 
 
"It's not your fault." Coach Yoo told him, "Jimin, your up." 
 
Jimin took off his yellow vest and gave it to Rap Monster who now wored it and took his seat. 
 
"Number 3, Park Jimin from SooJin High School is now stepping in the game." The speaker announced, having their school chant in excitement. 
 
V who was sitting on the bench looked back to see if he could see NamEun anywhere. There was too many students in the audience, having him not spot her so easily like how he usually did. 
 
"Where is she?" He questioned himself. 
 
 

-----FlashBack-----
 


As NamEun enter her house, it was silent like usual. Her aunt was out, working late again. She exhaled through her nose and made her way upstairs to her room. Her phone started ringing, making her take it out from her backpack to see that it was none other than Taehyung. She let out a smile and answered.

"Miss me already?" NamEun joked around, making Taehyung laugh on the other line.

"I have a game in two weeks." He stated, "Are you coming?"

"I'll see if I'm not busy. Wae? Did you want me to come?"

"Ne, I need your support."

"Arrasso."

"And." He said, having her stay quiet to see what he needed to say. Taehyung felt his heart beat increase and his face flushing red, "If I make the home point during the game then you're officially my girlfriend." He said it fast and quickly before hanging up on her. He put his phone into his pocket and stopped to catch his breath. Was that the way to say it or did it make himself look pathetic over the phone?

NamEun let out a smile after hearing what he said. Although he said it fast and suddenly, she understood him.

"I'll be waiting for that to happen then." She said through the phone even though he hung up already.

 


-----FlashBack Ends-----
 


"Kim Taehyung,  your up." Coach Yoo said, having Taehyung snap out from his thoughts now.

He stood up and gave the yellow vest to Suga who took it and wored it, now taking his seat. Cheers of students roared as Taehyung entered the basket ball court.

"Number 10, Kim Taehyung from SooJin High School is now stepping in the game." The speaker announced to everyone.

The game was coming to an end. Taehyung was losing confidence in himself as he bounced the ball onto the gym's floor. The two other teams from TeeJin High School stayed on either side of the basket ball court since it was part of the game before it was officially over. He had exactly 20 seconds left to shoot in before they lose to TeeJin High School. The score was 62 to 62. It was a tie. If he made this in then they would win, if not then they were defeated. The thought of NamEun made him want to win this, yet he felt the lack of self-esteem inside him. The roar of cheers were wilder than ever, the coach was yelling at him to hurry before they ran out of time and at the corner of his left eye, he saw her standing by the door. He turned his face to look at her with surprise and she gave him a smile of encouragement.

"10, 9, 8," The crowd began to say all together, "7, 6, 5-"

Taehyung finally looked up at the basketball court and gulped down his saliva.

"4, 3, 2-"

With that, he brought the ball up with his right hand and shot it into the basket ball hoop. The horn beeped loudly and the game was over. The chants grew louder and the basketball team yelled with victory. Taehyung let out a smile and he was tackled from his teammates from behind. The confetti's shot out into the sky and fell down to everyone, telling them that they had won their first home game. His teammates playfully messed his hair up and patted his back with smiles on their faces to let him know that they were proud of him.

"Good job, man!" Jimin said with that killer smile as he patted the younger boy's back.

"Yeah, you did good."

"Nice job!"

Taking in everyone's compliment, Taehyung began to laugh and looked back at NamEun who gave him a bigger smile than before, having him give her a smile in return.

After shaking hands with their opponents, everyone began to leave the gym. Some fangirling about how they won, some wanting to stay more and some waiting for the BTS boys to come out.

"Nice game today." Coach Yoo said happily, "We have another game in two weeks. Let's be undefeated." He took his hand out and one by one, the boys followed his lead.

"SooJin High School, let's go!" They all yelled victoriously as they all raised their hands together now.

"Alright, nice game, guys." Coah Yoo told them once again.

The boys went to the bench and began to pack their things. They complimented Taehyung once more, making him grin.

"I suggest you go the other door." J-Hope said, having Taehyung look up at the older boy now, "Our fan girls are out there. You wouldn't want to get caught with NamEun, right?"

"Ah..." V hesitantly stood there, rubbing the back of his neck.

The team started laughing as V's cheeks burned red.

"We'll see you in 20." Rap Monster said, putting his black duffel bag over his shoulders and going out the front entrance as the boys followed him.

Taehyung sighed and put his black duffel bag over his shoulders also and headed to the back entrance that was connected to the back of the school. He exit the gym's building and walked off, not knowing that NamEun was waiting for him besides the door that was next to the brick wall.

"Is my boyfriend too cool for me now?" She said, having him stop walking now.

Taehyung's heart beat increased and he turned around to see her leaning against the brick wall with a smile on her face.

"N-NamEun..." He stuttered as he said her name.

_________________________

A/N: OSDIFJFJD; HAI GUYS and GALS!!!! :D Yes, I am BACK with an UPDATE. ^^ Aren't you happy?!?!?!?!! I got to say....I'm pretty satisified with this chapter. &&& I'm sorry for going on a little hiatus again. It's just.....I was on writer's block for awhile and yeah...Mianhae for my lack of updates. I feel so bad whenever I don't update for awhile...>_____< So, just know that, okay?!!??! BUT, omfg they're OFFICIAL!!!! :D Or are they? I don't know, we'll see what happens. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed reading this update just as much as I enjoyed writing it  But, thank you for being patient with me!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! Whether you believe me or not, it's TRUE. T___T :D   &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. I hope that's not too much to ask. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

_________________________

SPECIAL THANKS TO: iloveyouMyung-Soo  for upvoting this story. It means a whole lot to me. ^^