Chapter 9"His Words"

Listen

"She's been ignoring my text messages since this morning, guys." V walked a short distance back and forth at their usual table as BTS listened to him talk, "Do you think she's mad at me?"

"Did you do something stupid to upset her?" Jimin asked, playing with his phone now.

"Well...." V stopped walking and thought about what happened earlier in the morning. The way he was about to kiss her. Both their heart beats beating at the same pace, yet hearing it tremendously increasing as he leaned closer to her face to have their lips locked, until someone called her from behind, ruining the scene of their almost first kiss, "Maybe I....sort of....kind of did something to....upset her."

"Which is?" Jin asked, telling him to go on with his story.

"I....kind of leaned in to-"

They all gasped in shock from his sentence that he didn't even finish.

"You kissed her?!" Jungkook yelled, having everyone else explode with questions now.

"ANI!" V yelled out, having them quiet down now, "It's just....I ALMOST did." The young boy explained, emphasizing the word 'almost'.

It was silent before anyone said anything....until Rap Monster broke the quietness between all of them.

"Maybe she wanted you to kiss her." He said in an unsure voice, not really knowing what to say.

"Aniyo, that's not it." J-Hope said, "Knowing how NamEun is...she wouldn't want the relationship to be going that fast."

"You pulled a move on her too quick." Suga said after J-Hope was done talking.

"Really? I did?" Taehyung looked at the ground and exhaled through his nose heavily.

He was so caught up into his thoughts that he didn't realize NamEun was in front of him for the past couple of minutes.

"Oppa." NamEun said again for the umpteenth time, finally having V look up at her now, "Gwenchana? Why do you look so down?"

"Ah, it's nothing." He gave her a small smile, telling her that he was okay.

"Well, I need to talk to you...so, can we go somewhere else?"

He nodded his head as she gave him a small smile and walked away. Before V could say anything else, Suga said something that caused him to look back.

"Get ready." Suga said lazily.

"She's breaking up with you~" J-Hope sanged, having V roll his eyes as he now followed NamEun from behind who hasn't gone far away yet.

NamEun entered the schools rooftop as V closed the door behind them. She walked towards the front of the rooftop to see the view of the front school while V followed her lead. They stayed quiet for awhile, enjoying the silence until NamEun finally spoke.

"Taehyung-ah..." She turned to look at him who slowly looked her way, "I got to tell you something."

Here it goes, V thought to himself as he now looked down at the cemented ground that had little grasses growing in the cracks of it.

"See, the thing is...my best friend JungHee likes you." She said, having Taehyung slowly nod his head, "Ottoke? I don't know what to do, Oppa."

"Look, I know what I did this morning- wait, what?" He shot his head up to look at his girlfriend who looked at him confused, "You didn't bring me here to break up with me?"

"Bwoh? Ani. Wait, you thought I was going to break up with you?"

"Well, yeah....because, of what happened this morning."

"Oh..." NamEun looked down at the ground then at Taehyung again, "Thats not the point, Oppa."

"Then what is?"

"My friend likes you..." Silence, "As in she wants me to hook you two up."

"Andwae." Taehyung said immediately, disagreeing with her.

"No, hear me out-"

"About what?!" He unintentionally yelled at her, having her eyes widen a bit from the tone of his voice, "I'm already with you."

"I know, but-"

"But, what? You don't want to let your friend down? Is that it?" Silence, "Then what about me, Nam NamEun? Doesn't my happiness matter to you too? Don't I..." His voice began to falter, not knowing if he should go on, "I don't want to be in love with anyone else."

"Taehyung-"

"If it's not you...I don't think I can."  Without anymore words, he leaned in and pressed there lips together. Her eyes widened in shock, not knowing what to do. Her heart beat increased as he closed the gap between them. He didn't want to think about being without her. He just couldn't.

"I knew it!" NamEun's eyes widened and she pushed Taehyung away. Her head turned to the right to see JungHee running towards there way with a smile on her face, "Unnie, why didn't you just tell me you two were dating?"

"Bwoh?" NamEun said a bit confused now, "Wait, y-your not mad?"

"Of course not." JungHee looked at Taehyung who awkwardly looked away. She smiled even bigger and looked back at NamEun, "I only told you to hook us up," She explained, quoting both her hands when she said the word 'hook', "To see if you two were really dating or not."

"Did you follow us up here?" NamEun asked with blinking eyes, making JungHee laugh.

"Of course I did. I heard everything behind that door and you." She looked at Taehyung who now looked at her, "If you hurt my unnie...ever....I'll beat you up so hard that-"

"Why would I think of hurting her?" Taehyung interrupted, putting his arms around NamEun who let out a small smile.

JungHee began to fangirl at how cute they were, making the couple laugh, "You two are too....oh my gosh, I swear."

"You're too funny, Jungjung." NamEun said smiling.

"I know I am." JungHee smiled, flipping her hair back, now crossing her arms over her chest, "Anyways, now that that's all over with...and I know the truth..." She looked at Taehyung, "I'm happy to know that you two are together. But, unnie." She looked at NamEun again who now looked at her, "Why didn't you tell me you two were dating? I'm your best friend."

"I didn't know how to. You know how paranoid I am with all the fans and everything." NamEun said, having JungHee nod her head.

"I understand, well....I should leave you two alone now." Without anymore words, JungHee ran off and left the schools, leaving the couple alone.

NamEun sighed and looked at Taehyung who gave her a smile.

"Well, isn't this the best day of our lives."

She laughed and pinched his cheeks, "How?"

"Because, it was only a set up. Your not hurting anyone and I'm happy. Actually were both happy...right?" He looked at her with a smile as she smiled back.

"Ne, very happy."

_________________________

A/N: Hello, readers, subscribers and new subbies. ^^ Here's an update for you all. I hope it wasn't all of a long wait for you guys. Anywho, isn't it a relief?! JungHee actually didn't like Taehyung. She just wanted to see if they were actually dating or not. But, just a heads up....................................this story is close to it's ending. I know right! So sad for me too. >____< But, yes...just bare with me a bit more, because the ending might come quicker than you think. So, yeah. But, thank you for being patient with me!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! Whether you believe me or not, it's TRUE. T___T :D   &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

_________________________

Special Thanks To: jung_kookie and KawaiiiSakuraa for upvoting this story. It means a lot to me. ^^