Chapter 5"Realizing"

Listen

*A/N: To make it more clear, at school, V is known as "Taehyung", his birth name. BUT, when it comes to BTS, they call Taehyung "V" since they came up with his stage name. I just wanted to make that clear, so I won't confuse you guys in the future. Okay, off to reading the story you go!! ^____^

_________________________

 

 

NamEun woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. She sat up and rubbed her eyes to see that it was still dark outside. Looking at her clock, she saw that it was only 6:30 in the morning. She let out a sigh, knowing that today was the first day of winter. Why of all days did it have to be today? Her phone vibrated, telling her that someone had texted her. She grabbed for her phone that was on her nightstand to see that it was from none other than Taehyung. NamEun let out a smile and clicked on it to see what he said.

From: Tae
To: Nam
"Good morning! :) Did I wake you up? >_<"

From: Nam
To: Tae
"How did you know?! Are you watching me, you creep?!"

From: Tae
To: Nam
"Maybe....MWAHAHAHA!!! >:D I'm just kidding! I've been up ever since 4:30 in the morning."

From: Nam
To: Tae
"Were you practicing with BTS?"

From: Tae
To: Nam
"Yeah, were coming back with a new album. I like the dance a lot. :D I'll tell you more about it at school, ne?"

From: Nam
To: Tae
"Ne!"


With that, she got out of bed and got ready for school.

"Ya, your not going in yet?" Rap Monster asked V who stopped at the front of the school gates.

"Ani." V smiled up at the boys who were looking at him already, "I'll wait for-"

"Sister-in-law!" Jungkook interrupted, smiling brightly as the boys laughed and started teasing V who's cheeks were now burning up. Not only did Jungkook know her, but they were in the same grade level. They didn't know each other like that, but since he found out that V's been talking to her, he decided to be friends with her.
 
"Ya, stop with that!" V said with flustered cheeks, making the boys laugh even more.
 
"Were just kidding." Jimin said, patting the younger boys right shoulder as he now enter the school gates.
 
One by one, the BTS boys patted him on the shoulder and followed Jimin into the lunch room. V let out a sigh and faced palm himself with his left hand. He shook those words out of his head and looked back up to see NamEun coming towards him. He felt his heart beat increase and his cheeks burning up even more. Just like how he was when they both agreed to stay in each others lives two months ago up on the hilltop. That day was still fresh in his mind as if it just happened yesterday.
 
"Oppa..."
 
V finally snapped out of his thoughts and came back to life. NamEun was in front of him, having her sweaters hoodie over her head. He gave her a weird look of confusion.
 
"Gwenchana?" He questioned, examining her face.
 
"What are you doing out here?" She asked, taking a step back.

"It's hot and your wearing a sweater." V touched her forehead that was fine. Was she crazy? The day seemed as if rain wasn't approaching any time soon. It was 7:30 in the morning, but it was hot as in summer hot.

 
NamEun raised her right hand up and pushed his hand that was on her forehead away, "I'm fine." V looked at her who looked anywhere else besides his eyes.

He felt her cheeks burning up and her heart beat increasing. Something didn't seem right, "NamEun-"
 

The bell ranged before V could finish his sentence. NamEun quickly walked off to class without another word said. From afar, V saw that she was fanning her face with her left hand due to the heat she had felt just earlier. Was she hiding something from him?

The day went by fast. There was only two more weeks until the basketball team's first home game. But, still, V couldn't get NamEun out of his mind. Who was crazy enough to wear a sweater on such a hot day like this? Yeah, today's the first day of winter, but it's only the BEGINNING of winter. There was no guarantee that it was going to actually rain today. Same goes for all the other seasons. Just because it's summer, doesn't mean that it won't rain.

 "Coach."

Coach Yoo turned around to see Taehyung running towards him, stopping in front of him.

"What is it, Taehyung?"

"I know sooner or later, you'll tell me to go outside to run the track. So, can I just go now?" Taehyung asked, having Coach Yoo give him a weird look.

"And why would I ask you to go run the track?"

"I'm not thinking straight right now, coach."

"Alright, run along."

"Thanks, coach."

With that, Taehyung jogged towards the gym's door and pushed it opened. He jogged towards the track and saw the soccer girls running around the track again. He easily spotted NamEun since she was the only one wearing a sweater. Not wasting anymore time, Taehyung ran his way towards her as if there was no tomorrow. The girls squealed and fawned over him, but he didn't even realize anything since he was too caught up into trying to catch up with her.

"Nam NamEun!"

Knowing who's voice that belonged to, NamEun quickened her pace. That was all she had in mind, she had to run away from Taehyung.

"YA!" He grabbed for her hoodie from behind and pulled her towards him, having her fall back onto his chest.

"Let go!" She quickly turned around and gave him an annoyed look, "Don't you see! I'm trying to run here!"

"I know your hiding something from me!" He yelled back, making her turn away from him.

"We'll talk about it after school. My coach is going to get mad at you."

Before Taehyung could say anything else, NamEun began to run again.

"That's all, have a nice day." Coach Yoo said to the basketball boys.

The boys grabbed for their bags and said their farewell's to Coach Yoo before exiting the gym.

"V hyung, where you going?" Jungkook asked as the boys turned their attention to V now.

"Don't wait up for me." V flashed them a smile and ran towards NamEun.

The soccer girls were grabbing their bags and getting ready to go home just like how the basketball boys were doing. NamEun was about to walk off, but she felt someone pulling onto her hoodie from behind, making her look back to see that it was none other than Taehyung.

"Ya, hajima. Do you want me to choke or something?"

"Kaja." He grabbed for her wrist and ignored her question.

His pace grew faster. NamEun tried to keep up with him, but she just couldn't anymore. Right when they both reached the hilltop, she quickly yanked her hand away from him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" She yelled, not having Taehyung turn her way yet, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"What's wrong with me?!" He now turned his way towards her with the angriest face she's ever seen, "What's wrong with you?! Are you crazy?!"

"Bwoh?"

"Your hiding something from me."

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No, I'm-"

Before NamEun could finish her sentence, he grabbed for her left hand and quickly pulled down the sweaters long sleeve to see the answer. Taehyung looked at her with disbelief. Without knowing, tears were gushing down his cheeks. He couldn't believe it. Was he really seeing this right now?

"Your cutting yourself?" Taehyung said, letting out a sigh as more tears ran down his face.

NamEun quickly pulled her hand away from him and  pulled down her long sleeve. He looked down then up. His eyes stopped at the necklace that she was wearing. It was a shiny grey music note that he had seen before. Right then, his eyes widened. He was the one that had given it to her. Everything made sense now. The feeling he had as if he's known or seen her before in his past memories was because he has seen and known her before. She was his childhood best friend.

Realizing that, Taehyung looked at her who gave him a small smile.

"Do you remember me now?" She asked, having tears run down her face also.

_________________________

A/N: SDUJKBFHBF; OMFG!!!! HAI!!! It's been so long! I KNOW RIGHT! ANYWAYS, that was just me talking to myself. Ignore that. xD But, yep. That's what she is. Nam NamEun was Kim Taehyung's childhood best friend. Why is she cutting herself, you may ask? AUIFSHDF; You'll have to wait for chapter 6. Everything will be explained in that chapter & I have no idea when I'll update again, so yeah. O___O Sorry guys!   But, thank you for being patient with me!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! Whether you believe me or not, it's TRUE. T___T :D   &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. I hope that's not too much to ask. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

_________________________