Chapter 11"Forget Me Not"

Listen
"Ani..." Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "You're lying."

"Do you think I'll ever joke around about this?" JungHee asked, giving him a serious look.

2 months passed and the news of NamEun's death hit Taehyung harder than he thought. He just got back from Japan and hearing that tore up his heart into pieces. How can it be? Was he dreaming?

"Wake me up." Taehyung felt his voice start to shake as JungHee looked down, "Tell me this is a dream, JungHee-ah." No answer, "Jung JungHee!" He shook both her shoulders as she refused to look at him. She didn't know what to say or do, because what can she do or say? Lie to him that NamEun wasn't dead? Was that what he wanted to hear, "This can't be..." He felt tears run down his face as his hands slid down her shoulders, "It just can't be..." Taehyung looked down, ignoring her eyes now.

"Mianhae..." JungHee wiped away her tears and looked at him who still didn't look at her, "I wish this was all a dream too. I really do..." Her voice drifted and she sighed, "I....I'm sorry."

"Don't be...." He sighed and turned around then looked back at JungHee again, "Where is she now?"

"Are you visiting her, hyung?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung entered the dorm.

Night had already fallen into everyone's embrace and Taehyung seemed to have dulled a bit.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked worried, going towards him now.

"You guys could go off without me." Taehyung sighed and walked to his room, "Just tell Manager Kwon I'm not feeling well." With that, he closed the door and went towards his bed, drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Taehyung-ah...." His closed eyes shifted to it's right and left. Did someone just call his name, "Kim Taehyung." Right then, Taehyung opened his eyes, sitting up on his bed to see Rap Monster dressed in a black suit. He sighed and looked away, knowing that the boys were probably back from the radio show.

"JungHee just informed us that tonight is the last day of the funeral." The older boy said, having Taehyung look down at his bed sheets now, "Are you coming?"

"Are you all going?" The younger boy asked, still not looking at the leader.

"Of course. Were going for your sake and hers." He said, letting out a sigh, "Get dressed. Were leaving soon." With that, Rap Monster left his room.

BTS's van pulled up in front of the tall white building with people coming in and out. They all got out, handsomely dressed in a black suit of course. V looked around and saw that tonight the stars shined the brightest.

The BTS boys all patted his back and decided to head in. They all stopped and noticed that V was walking without them, making them look back at him who sighed.

"You guys go in first." V said, "I'll come inside later."

Rap Monster sighed, "Come in soon then, arrasso?"

V nodded his head and sighed, looking away. They all turned away and entered the building without him now.

"I'm so glad you guys can make it." JungHee walked towards BTS as the boys gave her a small smile, "V's not coming?" She looked at all of them who looked away uncomfortably.

"Uh, he'll come in soon. He just wanted to be outside for awhile." Rap Monster finally replied, having JungHee nod her head.

"Did you guys want to see her?" JungHee asked, looking at them who all looked at her now.

V sat on the stair case and sighed. Why couldn't he swallow his pride and walk in there with BTS to see her? Didn't he want to see her? Of course he did. But, it was still so hard for him to believe that she was gone, not by his side anymore. He hated himself for not doing anything.

"Ottokaji?" He whispered to himself.

NamEun's aunt cried as they carried her niece's coffin to her grave. BTS looked over at V who looked away, holding in his tears. Everyone breathed in and out of their noses with the fresh morning fog approaching them. The trees swayed back and forth gently. Taehyung's eyes slowly looked up and he saw that four unfamiliar people (probably close relatives of NamEun's) were slowly and gently putting her coffin into the grave that they had dug out for her to be in. Right then, something snapped inside Taehyung.
 
"Andwae!" He cried, going towards them now. But, ignoring him, they put her coffin in fully, regardless of how many times he shouted them not to. BTS pulled him back before he could reach them, making him cry even more, "Let me see her one last time! Jebal!"
 
"Stop." Jimin said, going in front of him as the young boy teared up even more, "It's too early for all this. You're not the only one who's hurt."
 
"This isn't fair." V said, having his voice crack, "Why? She promised me she was going to stay alive for me. She promised me, hyung."
 
"We should get going." Rap Monster said, sighing and walking away from them now.
 
"Come on, we'll come back later if you want." Jin said as him and the rest of the boys followed Rap Monster from behind except for Jimin who stayed with V.
 
"I know...I know it right now. It feels like hell." Jimin said to V who was still crying, "But, things happen for a reason. Okay?"
 
After talking for awhile, V finally gave in. The two boys headed back to the van and manger Kwon sent them back to their dorms. 
 
It was strangely quiet when all the members entered the dorm. Taehyung exhaled through his nose and headed to his room. BTS looked at one another and then to V who now closed the door.
 
Taehyung walked towards his bed and layed on it for awhile, just thinking about everything. She was gone. She was really gone. Just having that thought in his mind, he closed his eyes that slowly filled with tears. Unknowingly, he fell asleep.
 
"You're up." Jongkook stood up from the couch as BTS all did the same.
 
V gave them a small smile and walked towards the door.
 
"Where are you going?" Suga asked.
 
"I'm going to see her." V opened the door and looked back at them, "I'll be back soon."
 

He had her favorite flowers in his hands. Taehyung was in his casual clothes that made him seemed tired, yet still so handsome. His eye bags were showing and showed people that he had been crying, but as if right now he didn't care. He walked towards her grave until he was standing in front of it. NamEun's name was engraved onto the big gray boulder beautifully. Her picture on the side with her smile he missed so much made him let out a small smile. Taehyung felt his heart aching and he sighed once again.

"You just had to leave me, huh?" His voice faltered and he lowered his head, "I didn't mind if you left me without saying anything..." He let out a sad grin and looked at her flowers that he had gotten her on his way to visit her, "I just thought you would somehow come back to my side. Bogo shipeo....jinja bogo shipeo."

"Taehyung...is that you?"

He closed his eyes for a bit to get his thoughts back to the way it was then opene them once again, now looking back to see JungHee behind him.

"Ah, I thought so." She said, looking at him now, "What-"

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, unintentionally cutting her off. But, she nodded in response, "Why? Why'd she go? Why'd she leave me? Why'd she die?" He asked, hearing his own voice faltering once again.

"Taehyung..." JungHee sighed and looked down at the ground, "She's been having it ever since she was a kid."

His eyes widened, "M-Mwoh?"

"She had something to do with her heart not functioning right at some random times." She cleared then looked him, "NamEun suffered from depression. Her heart would sometime ache, but beat really fast to the point where she thinks shes going to die. Unnie missed you a lot while you were gone."

"Why didn't she tell me this?" He asked confused, "Why?"

"She thought you were going to leave her eventually." She gave him a small smile, "But, how I see it...you two do really love each other."

"So, it's because of me that's why she's gone?"

"Ani....don't blame yourself. She wouldn't want you to...and you know it."

Taehyung looked at her then back down, "Did she tell you anything before she..."

"She told me to tell you to move on. That although it'll be hard to do, you'll eventually learn to love again...unnie told me to tell you..." Her voice faltered and tears slowly ran down her face, "That you made her the happiest person in the world and she's sorry she broke the promise she promised you..." Right then, tears ran down V's face, "She said she loves you....and that although she can't....she can't physically be with you....she'll always be by your side...until you find that someone special again."

"She's such a pabo..." He let out a small grin and looked back at her grave as JungHee sniffed and looked at his back view.

"I'll be going now. Take care, oppa." With that, she left him alone.

"Gwenchana..." He got down on his knees and set down the forget me not flowers onto the side of her grave and smiled at her picture, "You're in a better place, aren't you?" He sniffed back his tears and looked back down at the blue petals of the flowers, "I thought that if I left...if I left to Japan then maybe...just maybe I'll be able to forget you...but, it's not that easy, because it's you. I tried to comfort myself with the words I'll be okay without you...but it's not like that....although I love you, I'll let you go. I'll leave as you wish, because everything I do...I do it for you." V felt more tears running down his cheeks as he now lowered his head, "You'll be fine....I just wanted you to know...that no matter how much time passes by...don't forget a fool like me. A fool like me...that will never stop loving you...Nan neol saranghae...my Nam NamEun...."


"Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise. No one compares to you, but there's no you except in my dreams tonight. I think I'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. Just promise you'll remember that you're mine."

_________________________

A/N: The End!! I know, I felt like I rushed the whole story. But, yep.  This story has officially come to an end. I just wanted to thank you all for subscribing to my story that I find....not all that good. xD Anywho, thank you so so much for all your support, commenting, updating with me and for motivating me to finish this story until the end. I wouldn't know what to do without you all. :'( I'm honestly so shocked to have over 50+ subbies for this story. I didn't know Mr. Kim Taehyung was that popular?!?!?! LOLS, I'm kidding. Who wouldn't love him? XD But, yes. Sadly, NamEun died of depression and Taehyung is in that depression mode where he wants to be alone and all. Again, thank you all so so much. I'm so sorry for not updating in the longest time. I just didn't know how to end it. I mean, I knew how it was going to end already, but yeah....I hope you all enjoyed this story and the ending....even though it's not all that great. You're all so DIFXFJ; PRECIOUS. LOLs, okay enough talk. But, thank you for being patient with me!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! Whether you believe me or not, it's TRUE. T___T :D   &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

_________________________

Special Thanks To: haseuna for upvoting this story. It means a lot to me. ^^