Chapter 2"Fallen So High"

Listen

Again, the routine repeated. V went to his classes, took notes and didn't talk much to the people around him. It wasn't like they wanted to talk to him anyways.

"Taehyung..." No answer, "Kim Taehyung..." Still no answer, "YA, KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

V looked up from his book and faced his math teacher who had a furious look on his face. The whole class looked at him, making him feel a bit uncomfortable. Kim Taehyung is his actual name that's used in school and only in school. Only the BTS boys called him V. Why's that? Taehyung was confused and surprised also when he heard that that was his stage name, but what was done was done.

"Are you with us right now?" Mr. Lee questioned him.

"Y-Ye." V answered a bit lost.

"Pay attention. Next time it's detention."

"Ye, seongsinim."

"Aigoo, you got in trouble again." Jimin asked him during lunch.

The three musketeers were with each other again. Jimin, V and Jin at one table while the rest of the BTS boys stayed at another table.

"Ye." V said, letting out a sigh.

"You should pay attention in class and graduate high school if you want to become an idol." Jin advised the younger boy who nodded his head.

"I know, I know. I'm trying really hard. But, it's hard to." V said, looking up at the older boys.

"Why? Is it because were debuting tonight?" Jimin asked a bit confused.

"Maybe, I don't know. I haven't really been myself lately, that's all."

"Gwenchana, you'll be fine." Jin said, giving V a look of support.

School finally came to an end. V plugged in his earphones and started walking to BTS's dorm...alone. He was getting used to everything nowadays. The gossips and talks about him, the stares he'll get and the words out from other students mouths. Everything was becoming familiar to him now, maybe too familiar. He stopped himself and looked around his surroundings to find people minding their own business. Letting out a small smile, he walked towards a dark alley and vanished to the other side of the town. It was quiet and peaceful, unlike the other side of the town where it was loud and crowded. He went up to the hilltop like how he always did after school. The reason why he was always alone after school was because he would always come to this hilltop and enjoy the view by himself. It was the only place that calmed him down and made him feel a bit better.

Once V got up to the hilltop, he put both his hands on the rail and looked at the view of Seoul. He smiled and closed his eyes, taking in the silence and peace. As if right now, it felt like he was the only one in the world.

"Where's V?!" Rap Monster yelled violently mad. They were all getting ready for their debut stage and V was the only person missing. Where could he have gone?

"Calm down, hyung." Jungkook said, trying to make the atmosphere a bit better, "If he doesn't make it then he doesn't make it. We'll just debut without him and he won't be in the group no more."

"I'm serious, where the hell is that kid?!" He said a bit angrier now.

"He's not picking up my calls." Jimin said, pulling his phone away from his right ear, "Try calling him, Jin hyung."

But, before Jin could dial his number, V entered the dorm. They all looked at him who closed the door behind him and looked up at them. V froze in place.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Rap Monster went towards V, but Jin pulled him back.

"Get ready, were heading to Music Bank." Jimin informed the boy who nodded and went towards his room before Rap Monster could do anything else to him.

"Gosh, I swear." Rap Monster said, loosing his patience with V.

"Were running a bit late." J-Hope said, looking at his watch that was on his right hand.

"You got to be kidding me." Suga said a bit annoyed.

The boys were 5 minutes late to Music Bank when they arrived. Rap Monster went towards the CEO of the building as the rest of the BTS boys followed him from behind. The performance of Secret's "YooHoo" was heard as the cheers of fans chanted happily.

"Annyeongseo." Rap Monster said  and bowed as the boys did the same as he did, "BTS is here."

"Oh." The CEO looked through his clipboard and stopped at a certain page. He let out a smile and nodded his head, "Bangtan boys, am I right?" He asked, looking at them now.

"Ne, that's us." Rap Monster answered.

"Well, change of plans...you guys aren't going to debut tonight."

"What?" Rap Monster gave him a weird expression as the boys behind him looked at one another confusingly, "B-But, we were informed that we were going to debut tonight."

"I get that, but your manager told me that that won't happen in another two weeks or so."

"That can't be-"

"Well, it is. So, if you have nothing else to say....I'll be taking my leave now. Good night boys." The CEO smiled and walked away from them, leaving the BTS boys dumbfounded.

Rap Monster let out a frustrated groan and turned around, having his fist go back for V's face, but Jin stopped him by the arm just in time.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him." Jin said, a bit mad now.

Rap Monster pulled back his right arm hard and rolled his eyes, "This is all your fault!" He angrily said, walking away from them as the other boys followed him from behind, comforting the leader now.

"Gwenchana?" Jimin asked V who nodded his head.

"I'm fine." V managed to say, "Komawo, Jin and Jimin hyung."

"Ani, it's nothing." Jin said as the three followed the other boys from a far distance now.

"They need to know that you're one of us now and learn how to respect you as much as you respect them." Jimin said, having Jin nod in agreement.
 
"It's okay, they'll come around somehow." Jin said, having V nod his head.
 
The next day was a disaster, well for V of course. BTS was suppose to debut yesterday, but ended up not debuting and that made the people in school angry. They all blamed V for it since he lacked of "everything" and "brought them down" ever since he came into the group. Everyone was gossiping about him here and there, but it didn't hurt V. Well, maybe it did, but he just didn't show it.
 
"Don't listen to them." Jimin said during lunch, "They don't know anything."
 
"Those words should motivate you to do better." Jin said, looking at the younger boy, "Prove them wrong, arrasso?"
 
V let out a sigh and nodded, "I'll try."
 
School came to an end quickly. The school gates emptied, the crowded street of Seoul wasn't all that crowded as it used to be. Today seemed a bit off, somehow. As usual, V went to the other side of the town.
 
Taehyung held onto the rail up on the hilltop. He let out a sigh, having the late afternoon air exhale out from his mouth. He looked around the city of Seoul and tightened his grip onto the wooden brown rail. Taehyung was still dressed in his school uniform, not wanting to go back to the dorm, not yet at least. He closed his eyes and let out another sigh, yet this one sounded a bit more frustrated. His tears welled up his eyes, yet he kept them closed. The wind pressed against his cheeks lightly and finally for once he felt at ease. 

"I'm so close to giving up." He whispered to himself with a shaky voice, "so close..."

"Then don't."

He slowly opened his eyes and turned to the left to see who it was. His vision finally cleared up to find himself looking at a girl that went to the same school as him. She had a short bob hair cut and wore the same uniform as him, having both her hands hold onto both of her backpack straps. Sure, he's seen her around, but they didn't know each other personally like that. They were practically strangers who see each other around school. So, why did she say that out of the blue?

"B-Bwoh?" He asked a bit shocked. 

"I said don't give up." She said, walking towards him now.  

Taehyung felt his face heating up. She was getting closer and closer to him; he felt his heart beat go at a faster pace also. He let go of the brown wooden rail and took a step back until she finally stopped herself in front of him. He gulped down his saliva as she gave him a small smile.

"You're very talented. You know that, right?" 

His left eye brow went up in shock. She was the first person to ever say that to him. The silence between them filled the air until he suddenly started chocking on his own saliva. How did that happen in the first place? Lets just say, Taehyung is pretty clumsy himself. She put on a worried face and started patting his back, trying to help him stop from choking now. 

After what seemed like a million years, he stopped and looked at her who locked eyes with him now. 

"You really think so?" He asked, having his eyes filled with wander.

She let out a smile and nodded her head, "Jeongmal, jinja. You have a talent everyone doesn't want to believe in. But, I believe in it....because, I know you'll make it at the end. So, don't give up, arrasso?" 

His lips curved up slowly. That's all he needed. One reason why he should keep moving forward. 

"Ne." He responded, "Ne."

_________________________

A/N: Hello my subbies! Did you miss me!?!? :D Probably not, huh? You guys and gals are probably not even looking forward to the story anymore since I took so long...T___T I know, it's been ages and years since I finally updated, right? Mmm, I'm so so sorry for that. I've been busy with summer hw thats why. So, I hope this update makes up for it. & I also lost motivation in writing my stories too, so yeah. I'm still sorry for taking so long to just finally update and for NOT making this update as long as I WANTED it to be. I didn't mean to go on a unexpected hiatus. But, have you heard BTS's song called "Born Singer"?!?!?!? It's so DSIHNVDF; PERF! <3 I love them even more. xD I know, the BTS boys aren't all that nice to V yet, but don't worry. Things will brighten up as the story goes on, I promise! :) &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. I hope that's not too much to ask. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

________________________________