Chapter 1"Nobody Said It Was Easy"

Listen

🎵Geojitmariya you such a liar
See me see me ya neon wiseonjaya
Wae jakku ttan gireul garae ya neona jalhae
Jebal gangyohajin marajwo
(la la la la la) ni kkumi mwoni ni kkumi mwoni mwoni
🎵



Rap Monster let out a sigh and turned off the music. His eyes immediately went to V(also known as Taehyung). He glared at the younger boy as the other boys looked at him also as if he did something wrong.

"Your messing us up again." Rap Monster told V who bowed to all of them.

"I'm sorry." V said apologetically.

"Get it together." Jungkook cockily said, "It's not as if your made out of stone or anything." Although he was the youngest, he had no respect for V whatsoever. He didn't care if the boy was older, he just hated him and the fact that he got into the group last minute. Jungkook found it unfair to him and the other members.

"Enough." Jin popped into the conversation now, "He's trying the best he can. The least you could do is appreciate his effort."

"Appreciate?" Suga let out a grin and shook his head in disagreement, "How are we going to perform on our debut stage when he's dancing so sloppy?!"

"Hajima." Jimin said, wanting them to stop putting V down already. This wasn't the first time he was being looked down upon on. They all had a grudge against V (except for Jimin and Jin) ever since their manager told them that they were adding one more member into the group.

"I think we can call it a night." Rap Monster said, picking up his jacket off from the wooden brown floor.

"Because of someone." J-Hope said, walking out of the dance room with the rest of the boys following him from behind(except for Jimin and Jin of course).

"Just hold on a bit more." Jin said, patting V's back as he nodded his head slowly.

"They just don't like the fact that you got in the group last minute." Jimin said, having V look at him now, "But, don't worry. Me and Jin hyung has your back. You don't have to worry, arrasso?"

V let out a small smile and nodded his head once again. Although he didn't defend himself, he knew it was no use. They would have all gained up on him no matter the situation because he was the new member of the group.

"We should get going now." Jimin picked his hat up from the ground, having Jin follow him from behind. When Jin realized that V wasn't following them, he looked back to see him looking at them.

"Are you coming?" Jin asked, having Jimin look back now.

"Ani, it's okay." V gave them a small smile, "I think I'll stay here for awhile longer. I really need to get this dance down by tomorrow."

"You have school tomorrow, don't overwork your body." Jimin said as V shook his head.

"It's really okay. I'll be fine." V reassured them with a smile and a wave as they both nodded their heads and closed the dance room door. He let out a sigh and went towards the music player to play 'No More Dream' again. He had to admit, being the new guy was harder than he thought. As the music began again, he went to the middle of the dance room and started to dance to the moves of the music again. It was a bit harder for him since he wasn't much of a dancer.

After a few minutes later, the door opened. V looked the doors way to see Jin coming back in and closing the door behind him. He gave the older boy a confused look to why he was back here again. But, all Jin did was smile at him as he made his way towards V.

"Hyung, aren't you going to-"

"I couldn't leave my favorite dongseong alone." Jin interrupted V, making him let out a small smile.

"Komawo."

"Ne, now let me help you clean up the dance."

V let out a yawn as he looked over to see what time it was. It was already 6 in the morning and that meant that he had to get ready for school. He tiredly let out a sigh and got up from his bed.

After he was dressed in his school uniform he went downstairs to see Jimin and Jin waiting for him like usual.

"The others left already?" V asked, already knowing the answer.

"Ye, they said they didn't want to wait on you." Jimin said, patting V on the back with a smile, "But, it's okay. Like, I said-"

"I have you and Jin hyung." The younger boy finished his sentence for him.

Jin and Jimin let out a small laugh and nodded their heads, "Exactly." They both said at the same time.

As the three boys enter the school gates, crowds of fan girls ran towards them and again V was left out. He gave his hyung's a small smile, telling them that he was heading off to class now. Jin and Jimin gave him an apologetic smile, having V shake his head 'no', telling them that he was fine. He let out a sigh and headed to his first period class. Even the girls at school hated him, because they believed that BTS(their group name)was better off without him. He was basically the guy that no one acknowledged at school. As he enter the classroom, he went towards his seat that was by the window. He sat down and put his backpack onto his desk, looking outside the window now. The morning sun was slowly rising above the once dark and cloudy sky. In all his life, all he wanted to do was prove people wrong. He wanted to show the world something that they didn't know about him. Even his parents looked down upon his dream of becoming an idol and he wanted to show them that he could be successful without them by his side. Even with the world against him he wasn't going to back down. Not yet at least.

"Just a bit more." He whispered to himself, "If I endure a bit more..maybe I'll be able to have my voice heard."

_________________________

A/N: Hello, my subbies! I'm suprised by the number of people that took interest in this story. O_O Anyways, I know..chapter 1 is super duper short. But, I promise chapter 2 will be longer. I have a feeling some of you will unsubscribe after this because it's not what you expected and I totally understand that, because at least you gave my work a look. Mmmm, more will come as the story progresses. As you can all see, I'm NOT all that good with beginning's, but I promise that it'll get better. Well, at least I hope. LOLS, sorry if it ! >____< I really did try to make it as interesting as possible though, so that counts, right? :) Anyways, thank you for subscribing to my story. ^^ &&& Please leave some comments. Comment's are surely appreciated and loved by me. I hope that's not too much to ask. Once again, thank you so so much for subscribing and updating with me. ^____^

________________________________

SPECIAL THANKS TO: --BubbleMushroom for upvoting this story before it even started. I understand if you downvote it, lols. But, thank you. It means a whole bunch to me. <3333