Mission L to the Joe

The Unrelated Family

Luna arrived home with a sweet smile spread across her face. She still can’t believe that her crush walked her home. She was too surprised by the approach that she ended up walking that took her half an hour to get home instead ten minutes by bus.

 

“Luna-sshi…” Luna heard once she steps inside. Putting her shoes away she turns and saw her two young sisters standing close together face-to-face.

 

“Oh Luna-sshi…” Sulli repeated again. Though she was calling her unnie but she was facing Soojung. The way her eyes looked at Soojung was full of love. Amber who was sitting on the couch tried her best to contain her laughter.

 

“L.Joe oppa.” Krystal said in a cute voice trying to act all shy and she kept blinking her eyes.

 

“Luna-sshi, I love you.” Sulli deepens her voice and looking all serious as she said the words.

 

“Me too!” Krystal shouted dramatically in English and the two youngsters hugged each other tightly. By the time the two hugged like they are trying to squish each other Amber couldn’t hold in her laughter anymore. She loudly laughed out holding tightly onto her stomach.

 

Luna’s face was bright red seeing how her sisters are mocking her. She also didn’t know how they know about her crushing on L.Joe.

 

“Yah!” Luna finally shouted breaking the two maknaes tight hug.

 

“Luna no need to hide it, we saw it all would L.Joe walked you home.” Amber said with a grin on her face.

 

Luna’s heart thumped rapidly and face brightens but still denying. “I…I don’t understand.” She stuttered and avoids looking at her sisters. Luna was surprised how they even know L.Joe’s name. Luna tried escaping away from her sisters but failed when Amber jolt up pulling her onto the couch. Soon Krystal sat next to Luna which she ended up being sandwiched by Amber and Krystal and Sulli hugged Luna from behind. Luna was trap by her sisters.

 

“Come on, we’re sisters its okay to tell us.” Amber said.

 

“That’s right unnie we’re happy for you.” Sullii said and Krystal nodded her head agreeing.

 

Luna sighed, she was trapped by her sisters and it seem like she can’t get out of this unless she spit the truth. Defeated, she nodded her head admitting her feelings towards the pretty boy. The sisters squealed and Sulli hugged Luna tighter. They were all so happy for Luna.

 

“But how do you know his name?” Luna questioned.

 

“His brother Ricky is in our class.” Krystal answered.

 

Luna nodded her head and to be honest Luna didn’t even know L.Joe has a little brother. It was new information she discovered thanks to her sisters.

 

“So how long have you two started dating for?” Amber asked in concern but at the same time curious of their relationship.

 

Luna blushed harder, she found it difficult to talk about love to her sisters, as they had never talked about this topic before. She looks around and sees all eyes are on her.

 

“We are not dating.” Luna shyly mumbled and buried her head down hiding her flushing face.

 

“Omo! Unnie you have a crush on him?” Sulli screamed in excitement and shakes Luna back and forth.

 

“S…Stop… Can’t…breathe…” Luna muttered and grabs a hold of Sulli’s hands that is choking her making her hard to breathe.

 

“Opps! I got excited.” Sulli didn’t notice she was choking her unnie until Amber came and separated them.

 

“So you think he also like you?” Amber curiously asked while Luna trying to catch her breath.

 

“Of course otherwise he wouldn’t walk unnie home.” Krystal answered smartly. Amber stuck her tongue at Krystal before she shifts her attention to Luna waiting for a proper reply.

 

“I don’t know…” Luna answered unsurely and began to tell her sisters about the incident that happened in the library.

 

“Unnie don’t worry we’ll help you out.” Sulli said with a determined face after hearing the story of Luna and L.Joe. She pumped her fist up in the air and grabbed Krystal’s hand with her free one and did the same thing.

 

Luna looked at her sisters and suddenly she felt this warm feeling circulating inside her. She has been hiding about her crush for a year and now finally can share it with her closest ones.

 

 

 

Sulli, Krystal and Amber know Luna doesn’t know a lot about L.Joe so they decided they help Luna to gather more information about this boy. It was well known in the year that L.Joe carries out this bad boy look that a lot of girls fall for including Luna. The boy doesn’t have a good reputation that’s why they want to gather as much information before Luna falls too deep.

 

“I know some girls in our year have a crush on him since earlier this year he performed on stage.” Sulli said knowing what she heard when socializing with her classmates. 

 

“Are we really going to stalk him?” Krystal asked already feeling embarrassed imagining it.

 

“Yes for the sake of unnie’s happiness.” Sulli seriously nodded her head at Krystal. Amber was just smiling and stayed silent. She didn’t object to this mission planned by the cute tall girl. Instead she thought it’s going to be quite fun.

 

“Okay here is the plan. Hyung and I will follow L.Joe and Soojungie…” Sulli stood up and pointed her finger at the young girl giving her orders. “You will get close to Ricky and try to dig out as much information about his brother.”

 

“Why me!?” Krystal widens her eyes and almost stood up leveling with the taller girl.

 

“Because you’re pretty and I think Ricky likes you.” Sulli said straight out causing Krystal in shock. “Yes I think he likes you I saw him stealing glance at you in class.” She added and Krystal was speechless.

 

“For the sake of Luna’s happiness.” Sulli reminded the young girl and Krystal sighed deeply. Yes, for the sake of Luna’s happiness. She sat back down defeated and Sulli smiled.

 

Sulli clapped her hands together. “Let’s get going.” She said and sticks her index finger out. Amber and Krystal both gave the tall girl a confused look and Sulli just move her head showing sign that she should stick their index finger as well. Getting the hint Amber and Krystal both stick their index fingers in the middle and Sulli shouted a ‘fighting’ before bending her finger. It was something new that the tall young girl made up that Amber and Krystal froze on the spot.

 

“Let’s go hyung, fighting Soojung!” Sulli hooked onto Amber’s arm and pulled the older girl away. Sulli was totally in her own world not caring what others are thinking.

 

“Amber!” Krystal mouthed at Amber hoping the older girl can do something about it. But all Amber replied back was a ‘fighting’ hand sign.

 

 

 

Krystal has overheard before in class that Ricky is a member of the judo club and have seen the boy wearing his judo uniform to class. Taking a deep breath Krystal adjusted her skirt making it a little shorter by pulling it higher and s two buttons of her shirt. She stood outside the gym door where the judo club activity takes place and lean against the wall. The door finally opened before Krystal got annoyed at waiting. A group of guys walked out and was changed back into their school uniform. Krystal immediately spotted the target and she straightens her back.

 

“Ricky.” She said when the group of boys was near. She then lifts her head up attractively that stunned the boys. Ricky’s friends all gave him a smirk and even . They even gave him a high-five, as if he scored.

 

“Hi Krystal.” Ricky greeted shyly when all his friends have gone. He was so shy that he couldn’t look at Krystal in the eyes for more than a second.

 

Krystal sighed deeply before she pushed herself against the wall.

 

 

 

On the other side Sulli and Amber closely followed L.Joe. Sulli was wearing a hat and big sunglasses hoping to cover her face but it made it more obvious to others. L.Joe plugged his earphones in his ears and continued walking to his destination place. Soon he entered a café and that’s when the two stopped following their target.

 

“Should we go inside?” Sulli whispered quietly and peeping behind the corner of the building while Amber just stood there normally. While Sulli was still debating whether to go inside or not the two got caught.

 

“Amber?” A deep voice called causing the two to jump.

 

 

 

“So let’s share our findings.” Sulli said as they all gathered together in Luna’s small room. The room was now cramped with four people. Luna was sitting at her study table, Amber and Krystal on the bed leaning against the wall and Sulli standing up holding a piece of paper – filled with the information she gathered.

 

“So after our entire day of investigation we found out that L.Joe is currently single.” This was the most important thing and Luna’s face immediately lightens up. “According to Ricky, L.Joe’s ideal type is someone with long hair, big s and long legs.” Luna felt a little disappointed hearing that she doesn’t match up to those requirements. Seeing the depressed look the siblings immediately tried to cheer her up.

 

“But according to his best friend his ideal type is someone who is kind hearted and looks, figure doesn’t matter.” Amber quickly added and that helped to put a slight smile on Luna’s face.

 

“From what we gathered, he likes being alone, listening music, watching dramas and going to the movies by himself. His favorite color is red, black and white. His favorite subject in school is science.” Sulli read what’s written on the piece of paper in one go.

 

“And he only dated one girl before.” Amber added which caught Luna’s attention.

 

“So conclusion is, he doesn’t seem like the playboy type though he looks like one.” Sulli said with a smile on her face. She handed Luna the piece of paper that has written all of L.Joe’s information on it.

 

Luna received the piece of paper and she was really touched what her sisters did for her. Her eyes began to get teary and she was on the urge to cry. But she tried her best not to let out tears because she knows they will . The rest just laughed seeing how Luna reacted. 

 

-----

A/N: Sisterly love is lovely :DDD