Krystal got a boyfriend?

The Unrelated Family

“Amberrrrrrrrrr come with me to the shops.” Krystal whined showing her full aegyo that is rarely seen by outsiders. She was inside Amber’s room pulling the sleeping girl’s arm trying to drag her out under the blanket.

 

“Ask Sulli I’m tried.” Amber mumbled and flings her arm away. Once they got disconnected Amber quickly hide her arm back under the blanket and even turned her back towards her beloved little sister. Her head was slightly tucked under the blanket.

 

“No.” Krystal simply replied. She jumped onto Amber’s bed, kneeled down and gripped onto the blanket. 1, 2, 3, she whispered softly and used her full power to rip the blanket away.

 

“Ask Luna.” Amber mumbled again, still holding tightly onto the blanket.

 

“NO!” Krystal shouted but continued to pull backwards.

 

“You do know that Krystal only shops with you because every time you would buy her something.” Luna appeared out of nowhere and spoke before leaving again.

 

That was the truth and the real reason why Krystal loves shopping with Amber. But you can’t blame Krystal because it’s Amber’s fault for spoiling Krystal too much with her hard earning money.

 

Five minutes almost passed with Krystal trying her best to rip the blanket apart and Amber holding back onto the blanket. But in the end the young girl will always win because Amber would give in.

 

“Okay! Let’s go.” Amber finally gave up. The young girl released her grip with a big smile spread across her face. She crawled over to the sleeping girl’s head and peeled the blanket off.

 

“I love you.” She whispered, giggled and jumps off the bed running to her room to get dressed.

 

Amber pushed herself up, groaning as she messed her already mess up short black hair. She was still trying to get out of bed and before she even did Krystal came back all dressed and ready.

 

“You’re still in bed?” The young girl said in disbelief and quickly drags the older girl. This time Amber let her body loose and let Krystal drag her to the bathroom.

 

“Hurry! Hurry!” The young girl repeated while squeezing some toothpaste on Amber’s toothbrush. Amber couldn’t understand why Krystal is in such a hurry as if the things she wants to buy will be taken. But if it is, Amber mentally wished the items Krystal wants are out of stock.

 

While Amber is brushing her teeth Krystal sneaked back in Amber’s room. She quickly opened the wardrobe and picked a set of clothing – jeans and black shirt with white prints. By the time Krystal has laid the clothing out on the bed Amber has finished brushing her teeth.

 

“Not to waste time, I picked the clothes for you. Now go change.” Krystal dragged Amber closer to the bed.

 

“Thanks.” Amber muttered. She stood there and looked at Krystal and Krystal also stood there looking back at Amber. A minute has passed just like that.

 

“Go change.” Krystal broke the silent.

 

“With you standing right here?” Amber blushed a little.

 

“Oh. Fine.” Amber thought Krystal would walk out but instead the young girl just turned her back to her and folded her arms. Krystal rolled her eyes, though she turned around but she can still see Amber through the mirror reflection.

 

Amber sighed in defeat and quickly changes into the clothes Krystal picked for her.

 

“I’m done.” Amber said and Krystal immediately turned around. Amber was in front of the mirror fixing her bed hair. Some hair was sticking out and it annoyed Amber so much.

 

“Just wear a cap.” Krystal grabbed a black LA cap and just toss it to Amber.

 

With some pushing and dragging the two finally left. They took the subways and head to Apgujung, the place where Krystal wants to shop at. The two linked arms like a couple as they shop around the district.

 

 

 

“Is that really Krystal?”  Said Suzy.

 

“No doubt about it. I saw it with my own eyes. Look I even took a photo from behind.” Jiyoung proudly said taking her phone out.

“It’s so blurry.” Sohyun squinted her eyes to see the small screen.

 

“OMG I told you to get a better quality phone.” Said Suzy.

 

“Is her boyfriend hot?” Sohyun suddenly questioned showing excitement.

 

“I didn’t see his face clearly but from the side he looks very handsome. Although he’s not very tall.” Jiyoung thought for a moment before speaking.

 

The girls in the classroom whispered to each other in the corner that they didn’t even notice a pair of ears joined their gossiping.

 

“WAHHHHHH!” A loud shout suddenly behind them that made the three girls screamed. Hearing the loud laughing they all turned around to see it was Sulli who scared them to death.

 

“You scared me.” Voiced Jiyoung.

 

“What are you all talking about?” The smile still pasted on Sulli’s face.

 

The three girls then all shot their eyes on Sulli. Knowing Sulli and Krystal are sisters, Sulli must know whether Krystal got a boyfriend or not. They pulled the tall girl making the girl bend lower to their sitting level.

 

“What? Is there a secret?” Sulli got curious with their suspicious act.

 

“Does Krystal have a boyfriend?” Jiyoung questioned. She wants to prove to Suzy and Sohyun that her eyes weren’t wrong. Sulli raised her eyebrow, a confused look was clearly showed on her face.

 

“I told you that’s not Krystal.” Suzy poke her tongue out teasing Jiyoung.

 

“Here.” Jiyoung showed the picture to Sulli.

 

Sulli grabbed the phone and straightens herself. She then began laughing out loud that attract the entire class’ attention.

 

“What’s so funny?” The girls were confused.

 

“Do you mean him?” Sulli handed back the phone and dig her phone out. She showed them a photo of her hugging a certain someone but cannot see the face clearly.

 

“OMG IT’S HIM!” Jiyoung took the photo and screamed. She remembered a part of the face.

 

“You know him too?” Suzy was surprised.

 

“Yes, we see each other every day.” Sulli said surprising her friends.

 

“WHAT? What sort of relationships are you three having?” Sohyun covered not believing the sort of images she’s imagining.

 

“Hmmm…. ?” Sulli stuck three fingers out and said innocently.

 

The three girls widen their eyes and were shocked.

 

“Three…three…some?” Sohyun stuttered and she also stuck three fingers out like Sulli.

 

“I didn’t know they share the same guy.” Suzy whispered softly to Jiyoung.

 

“I know right. Maybe Luna unnie and Amber unnie share him too.” Jiyoung whispered back.

 

“Indeed this family is weird.” Suzy whispered.

 

“What ?”

 

“Krystal, Sulli and their boyfriend.” Jiyoung quickly answered the questioned but after she answered it she found it strange. She quickly turns to the side and was shocked to see Krystal right in between her and Suzy.

 

Krystal glared at them and crossed her arms.

 

Suzy and Jiyoung shivered and feeling scared. “S…Sulli said that.” She stuttered and pointed at Sulli.

 

Krystal closed her eyes for a second and she quickly stood up throwing a book she was holding at Sulli’s face.

 

“OUCH! WHY YOU DO THAT!?” Sulli rubbed her cheek. A slight redness was on her face.

 

“That’s because you being stupid.” Krystal said and pointed at Sulli.

 

“I was only joking.” Sulli pouted.

 

“So what is happening?” Suzy asked with a confused look at the two sisters.

 

After understanding the situation Krystal explained everything and cleared their misunderstanding.

 

“EHHHHHHHHHH! THAT’S AMBER UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????” The three of them shouted in unison.

 

Sulli and Krystal just nodded her heads.

 

“OMG SHE’S HOT!” Suzy squealed.

 

Krystal and Sulli understood why the three of their friends are so surprised because they had never seen Amber without her school uniform.

 

-----

A/N: A quick update because life as a f(an) is boring.