Chapter 4

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

The manager asked the girls to return to their home and come to their dormitory back on tomorrow morning. They will clean the dormitory tomorrow since they’re tired because of the audition. The girls packed up their things and walked to the bus station.

 

Yeon Hee: “This is the first time I have a very bad feeling” (as she sighed and turned to Beon Hwa) “Should we run away?”

 

Beon Hwa: “We?” (She raised her eyebrows) “Don’t expect us to go along with you”

 

Then, the bus arrived. And the girls arrived to their house several minutes later. They entered it except for Na Gyeong. She remembered when Yeon Hee blamed her about the mistakes. If she wasn’t stubborn, she would never try to join the audition. Then, Yeon Hee showed up and looked at her friend.

 

Yeon Hee: “Is there anything wrong my dearest sister?” (As she went to Na Gyeong) “And I’m sorry about last time” (She stunned for a while) “I mean, about the audition”

 

Na Gyeong: “It’s okay, it’s my fault too” (She smiled and entered their house)

 

Yeon Hee looked at Na Gyeong as she entered the house. Then she looked at the house she’d been staying for 2 years since she was 11. It was unbelievable that she had to leave it to stay in a small dormitory. Then she entered back to her house.

 

*At the girl’s house*

 

Seo Hyun walked to Na Gyeong and saw her wrote on a piece of paper as she was whistling.

 

Seo Hyun: “What are you doing?” (She looked at the Na Gyeong’s paper) “Who is OH DENNIS?” (As she read Na Gyeong’s paper)

 

Na Gyeong: “Sorry I haven’t discuss it with all of you” (As she sighed) “This is our new names”

 

Seo Hyun: “What do you mean by our NEW NAMES?” (She made a curious face to Na Gyeong) “We already got a name, I’m Seo Hyun and you’re Na Gyeong” (As she pointed to herself and Na Gyeong)

 

Na Gyeong: “It’s not that, since we don’t want to tell the manager about our true identities” (She stopped and looked at Seo Hyun, but before she could continue)

 

Seo Hyun: “I know, you don’t have to tell me” (She bit her lips and took the paper to read) “So, my name would be Kyuh Ji? But I expect my name to be Dong Ho” (She chuckled as she looked to Na Gyeong) “But the thing is, we used our OLD names last time at the audition” (She confronted her) “How could you resolve it? Return to the past and rub it?” (She suggested)

 

Na Gyeong: “I’ll think about it later” (She took the paper from Seo Hyun and went to her bedroom)

 

-AT THE NEXT DAY-

 

The girls arrived at their dormitory and they saw lots of people clean-up the dormitory. The girls walked slowly entering the place.

 

Yeon Hee: “At least it’s not dirty anymore” (She scanned the dorm and turn to her friends) “When we will move here?”

 

Manager: (As he showed up) “As soon as you want” (Then he made a wide smile)

 

The girls were surprised and turned to their manager. Yeon Hee raised her eyebrows after she heard the answer from her manager

 

Yeon Hee: “But I don’t want to stay” (she glanced from her manager and continued walk)

 

Eun Seong: “Don’t mind his word just now” (as she gazed to her manager and go after Yeon Hee)

 

Eun Seong ran and saw Yeon Hee stand beside the door. And the thing is she doesn’t move at all. Then Eun Seong stopped near Yeon Hee and held her left shoulder.

 

Eun Seong: “Next time” (As she breathing) “don’t walk too fast, it’s hard for me to go after you” (She looked to Yeon Hee but Yeon Hee doesn’t listened to her) “Hey!”(She shouted) “Did you listen to me just now? I said-” (But she was interrupted by someone)

 

Minho (SHINee): “You should talk nicely to him, it’s rude to shout to people” (as he advised to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: (She looked and gasped after she saw the person) “You’re the flaming thingy of SHINee, right?” (As she pointed to Minho)

 

Yeon Hee: “Hey! Its flaming charisma” (As she pushed Eun Seong) “Where are the rest of your friends?” (She asked Minho)

 

Minho (SHINee): (As he smile to Yeon Hee) “Try to search them at upstairs”

 

Yeon Hee Hurriedly went to upstairs, hoping that she could see ‘Onew’. Minho looked at Eun Seong but Eun Seong glanced away from him to go after Yeon Hee.