New Home

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

The girls went to the judges, but it was useless when the manager took them in a room. The manager was very happy to see them as he said that they are very talented, young and very PRETTY to be a boys group.

 

(The manager walked away from the room and ordered the girls to stay where they are)

 

Yeon Hee: “This is crazy” (She looked at Na Gyeong) “All of you were very talented, young and PRETTY to be a boys group” (She imitated the manager) “Of course, we are PRETTY” (She said proudly) “to be a girls group” (she continued)

 

Eun Seong: “I think we didn’t have to tell him” (She raised one of her eyebrow) “Let’s play it” (She smiles her wicked smile)

 

Seo Hyun: “Na-ah” (She disagreeing at first but she think for a while) “ah- Yeah! I spent all of my pocket money for this”

 

Then all of the girls were thinking and they were still disagreeing. Then, their manager showed up and asked the girls to follow him. After 13 minutes later, they reached at a place, very small, dirty and there’s nobody lives in this place.

 

Manager: “This would be your new home” (He show us our dormitory and entered it)

 

Na Gyeong: “Errghhh” (She felt nauseate after she saw the place) “Are you sure this place is our HOME?” (She said with despair)

 

The girls entered the place, and Yeon Hee screamed when she saw a rat crossed in front of her.

 

Beon Hwa: (Whispered to Yeon Hee’s ear) “Beautiful pest, wasn’t it?” (Then, she smile and continued to walk)

 

Then, the manager stopped and looked at the girls and announced that there would be several boys and girls group coming to this place. The girls were very happy and decided to ask more about it from their manager.

 

Na Gyeong: “Would it be U-kiss?” (She widened her eyes) “MBLAQ, ZE:A, BEAST or Teen Top?”

 

Manager: “I’m afraid no; there would be SHINee, Super Junior, f(x) and SNSD only”

 

Then, the girls’ jubilant atmospheres turned down except for Yeon Hee. She kept smiling and whispering *Onew*’s name to the girls. Even though she knew that she likes Justin Bieber MORE than Onew.

 

Hye Jin: “At least I can seduce Taemin” (She said loudly to Yeon Hee)

 

Manager: (He turned to Hye Jin with nauseate look) “What the hell? Are you a GAY?”

 

Then, the girls turned to Hye Jin with a mean look trying to say like *don’t say it!* *you will die!* or they tried to say *make a reason!*

 

Hye Jin: “No! I wanted to say SNSD Taeyeon but I accidentally said Taemin’s name, Sorry” (She smiled and turned to look at her friends and whispered) "I’m professional so don’t worry"

 

*The girls rolled their eyes*

 

Me: Sorry if it's short.