I know its me!

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

*AT THE OTHER CORNER*

 

Yeon Hee was sitting at the balcony, took a flower from his manager small garden and pulling it one by one.

 

Beon Hwa: “What are you doing here?” (She showed up from the door) “Don’t you want to greet U-Kiss?”

 

Yeon Hee: (Pulling the flower petals one by one) “Onew loves me, no he doesn’t, Onew loves me, no he doesn’t” (And keep repeating until she looked at the last flower petal she hold by the stalk. Then, she sighed) “No he doesn’t”

 

Beon Hwa: “What the hell are you doing?”

 

Yeon Hee: (Looked up to Beon Hwa) “I just want to know if Onew loves me or not”

 

Beon Hwa: “By pulling that thing?” (As she pointed to the flower that Yeon Hee hold) “You’re crazy”

 

Hye Jin ran to her manager, on the way, she stopped to look the most beautiful things that attracted her eyes. After 3 minutes later, Soohyun of U-Kiss realized that Hye Jin was looking at him.

 

Soohyun (U-Kiss): (As he gulped) “What is he looking at?” (He turned and asked to Kiseop)

 

Kiseop (U-Kiss): (Looked to Hye Jin and made a curious look) “I don’t know, maybe he likes you” (He chuckled)

 

Soohyun (U-kiss): “Hello? He’s a guy” (As he whispered to Kiseop) “I’m not a gay, but he look like a girl”

 

*Soohyun then imagined that Hye Jin becomes his bride and wearing tuxedo with him at the wedding*

 

Soohyun (U-Kiss): (Surprised) “What am I thinking about? (As he spanked his cheek) “He’s a guy” (He breathed out) “Yes, he’s a guy”

 

Then, Hye Jin ran to Soohyun which made Soohyun shouted and covered his head with a pillow as he closed his eyes. But then, Soohyun opened his eyes and looked to Hye Jin who was standing near him.

 

Hye Jin: (Flipping a book) “WAAAAH” (Her face bright as she fascinated) “It’s a comic book” (Then she turned to Soohyun who looks scared) “Where did you get this?” (As she showed the book)

 

Soohyun (U-kiss): “I-I g-got it from the Japanese f-a-an” (He stuttered) “She drew us, I-I me-ean U-Kiss everyday life”

 

Hye Jin just nodded her head. Then, she took the book and went to her bedroom. Soohyun looked to Hye Jin and sighed.

 

Kiseop (U-Kiss): “It’s ashamed that he is interested with the book” (He chuckled) “Not the owner” (He continued) (Soohyun just rolled his eyes)

 

Na Gyeong went to her bedroom and saw Seo Hyun desperately lying on the bed.

 

Na Gyeong: “We will interact with them tomorrow; it’s almost midnight” (As she opened the curtain) “You should sleep”

Seo Hyun: “You know what?” (As she woke up) “I don’t think Dongho is with them” *FYI ‘Them’ is U-Kiss*

 

Na Gyeong: “Why not?”

 

Seo Hyun: “Because I peek them everywhere! At the kitchen, their bedroom, the bathroom even the top of the roof, but still there are no sign of Dongho” (Lowered her head)

 

Na Gyeong: “What did they do at the top of the roof?”

 

Seo Hyun: (Lifted her shoulder) “Don’t know? Looking at the view perhaps?”

 

Na Gyeong just nodded her head. Then, she switched off the light to sleep. Meanwhile, Eun Seong still thought about Eli’s word last time.

 

----------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------

 

Eli (U-Kiss): (Raised his eyebrows as he smile) “You? Pretty? (Then he thought for a while) “Yes, you are pretty” (Then he continued) “To be a boy”

 

------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------

 

Eun Seong: (smile to herself and covered herself with her blanket) “Why do I have to pretend to be a boy?” (She chuckled) “AAAAHHHH!! I’m so happy”

 

Then, Hye Jin entered the room and saw Eun Seong talking with herself and playing with Hye Jin’s blanket.

 

Hye Jin: “Yah” (She shouted which made Eun Seong surprised) “I know you’re excited about Eli, but at least don’t use my blanket”

 

Eun Seong: “Who cares? You’re the one who make me like this” (As she threw Hye Jin’s blanket and took hers)

 

Hye Jin: “I know it’s me” (Then she switched off the lights and went to sleep)