All of you were Girls?!

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

Dong Ho: “Manager-hyung said that we will collaborate with the new junior in their first debut” (He showed up which made the rest of the U-Kiss shocked)

 

Soohyun: “That sooner?” (He felt strange)

 

Alexander: “WAAH! That would be great. It will increase our reputation” (As he imagined)

 

Eli: “Plus they’re pretty” (He lifted his hand)

 

Kevin: “Hey!” (Waving his hand in front of Eli’s face) “They’re boys. How come you attracted to them that much?”

 

Eli: “I’m not attracted to them” (He protested) “Listen, Lot of girl fans now are attracted to PRETTY BOYS” (He mumbled) “So, if they collaborate with us, WE would get more fans attention. And lastly, fame will warmly invite us. (He imagined)

 

Dongho: “Hey!” (He sniggered) “I lied about that” (He waved both of his hands in front of his hyungs) “You’re too imaginative”

 

Then the rest of the U-Kiss (i.e Alexander, Soohyun, Kibum, Kiseop, Eli and Kevin) smiles faded after they heard Dongho.

 

Kiseop: (Punched and slapped Dongho) “You can’t do that”

 

Dongho: (Laughing in pain) “It’s fun to trick five of you! You should see your faces”

 

Then, the atmosphere in the room blew up. They fight and made noises everywhere. UNTILL. “BANG!!” The door opened, which made the boys shocked.

 

Ji Woo: (Appeared in anger) “CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET?” (As she shouted) “WE’RE TRAINING DOWNSTAIRS AND WE NEED SPACE” (She made squinty eyes as she looked at the boys one by one) “IF I HEARD ANY NOISES. NONE OF YOU WILL WALK WITH TWO LEGS” (She pointed the boys one by one and closed the door)

 

Alexander: “He’s a very mean junior” (He scared) “What does he mean by NONE OF YOU WILL WALK WITH TWO LEGS?”

 

Kevin: “He will break our legs” (As he sighed)

 

Kibum: “OOOHH” (He imagined Ji Woo break his legs) “That’s scary”

 

-AT THE GIRLS CORNER-

 

Jae Yoon: “Where are you just now?” (Then she drank a bottle of water) “I hope you don’t” (Then, she stopped when Jung Woo interrupted her sentences)

 

Ji Woo: “I taught them some lessons” (She smiled) “Don’t worry, I don’t harm them at all” (She took a bottle of water) “They’re harmless although I never interested with them”

 

Then, the girls heard footstep walking forward them, and it was their manager. He was eating potato chips (again).

 

Manager: “About transferring you to a boy’s school” (He thought for a while) “I’d change my mind”

 

Min Hae: “Why?” (She said desperately)

 

Manager: “The school had lack of disciplines, if I’d transfer you to that school. Believe me, you never came home with your head” (As he tried to make the girls terrified. But the girls looked calm)

 

Kyuh Ji: “Let me think, you said the school had a lot of murderer. But how come there are still a lot of students STUDYING there” (She smiled hoping the manager can’t fight back)

 

Manager: “It happened to popular students” (As he ate his potato chips) “If your band were famous one day, you’ll regret to what I’m saying right now, are you listening Kyuh Ji?” (He glare directly to Kyuh Ji’s eyes)

 

Kyuh Jin: (Terrified) “Okay, I’m wrong. Are there any boy’s school?” (She fascinated because she want to study at a boy’s school)

 

Manager: “I’m afraid no. I will transferred you to a normal school”

 

Oh Dennis: “Normal? What do you mean?”

 

Manager: “Boys and girls, get me?” (He stared to the girls and they surprised for sure) “I will buy your uniform”

 

Jae Yoon: (Whispering to Min Hae) “What if we tell him our true identity?”

 

Min Hae: (Shocked) “Are you crazy? Think of his reaction”

 

Jae Yoon: “He’s our manager, not our COMPANY. He will know it one day because” (She stopped for a while) “Because he is our manager, he always sticks with us” (Then she came forward to their manager) “Buy the Female uniform”

 

Manager: (Surprised) “Huh?”

 

Jae Yoon: (As she stuttered) “W-We’re girls” (She breathed out and continued) “Actually, we’re girls. So we should wear a female uniform”

 

Manager: (Giggled) “I knew it already” (Then he went out leaving the girls... Blured)

 

Seong Min: “How come he knows it? He just said that *we likes girl* and all that but how come he knows it?”

 

Jae Yoon: “We will discussed about it later, at least he knows that we’re girls” (Then she turned back and saw Alexander standing in front of her, it’s not only Alexander who stands there. But the whole member of U-Kiss)

 

Alexander: “All of you were girls?” (He said curiously which made the girls really terrified)