The Rules

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

Seo Hyun: “Hey guys, hurry up, we’re going to be late!” (She tried to wake them up)

 

Yeon Hee: But it’s only 6.15 am (Groans and covers her head with a pillow)

 

Se Hyun: “Come on! Guys?” (Look at her friends one by one) “We’re going to miss the audition!”

 

(Everybody groans)

 

Na Gyeong: “if you’re not going to audition today-” (Twisting her black hair and smiling her wicked smile) “that means you have no desire to meet your own idol”

 

Quick as a flash, the four girls who slept late (i.e. Eun Seong, Hye Jin, Beon Hwa and Yeon Hee), showered and got dressed. Then, they race outside to the bus station and arrived at the audition 24 minutes later.

 

Eun Seong look around the place. She felt weird about it, how come there are no girls around the place. She went and looked at the notice board to read the rules to join the audition.

 

Eun Seong: “This audition is only for-” (She gasped in horror when she read the first rule) “What the hell?”

 

Then, Eun Seong ran to Na Gyeong and told her about the rules.

 

Na Gyeong: “I didn’t know anything about that” (She felt sorry to her friends who were spending their own pocket money for the audition) “I don’t know it dedicates to boys, I’m sorry” (Her innocent eyes stare to Eun Seong)

 

Then, Yeon Hee show up and asked. Then, Eun Seong told her everything about the mistakes.

 

Yeon Hee: “WHAT THE HELL? I spent $91.74 to appear in this audition.” (Holding a chicken which she got from the canteen nearby) “You should read the rules at the first place”

 

Na Gyeong: “Let’s get out of here! QUICK! It would be us after this group” (she muttered to her friends and race to the exit door)

 

But it’s too late. The Audition’s presenter had called each of their names to come in front of the stage. (The presenter also mentioned their registration Number)

 

The Manager: “Hey Kids! Is it six of you?”(Looking to each of the girls registration number) “Go on to the stage right now"

 

*So the girls went on to the stage*

 

Hye Jin: “Make an ugly voice” (she turned back as she come up onto the stage)

 

Yeon Hee: “Yeah! And don’t forget to deepen your voice. (She looked at Beon Hwa) “Are you listening?” (She smirks)

 

Beon Hwa: “I am listening. But like who?” (Curious)

 

Yeon Hee: “Like Elvis Presley, of course” (She smirk and turns to Beon Hwa, and Beon Hwa rolled her eyes)

 

Beon Hwa: “Why did she always relate me with Elvis Presley? Even though I’m not a fan of him.”

 

*After they finished their performance on stage*

 

Seo Hyun: “I can’t believe we’ve just do that” (gasped and turned to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: “Everything is possible for me” (acting like a professional person)

Yeon Hee: “My $91.74!” (She stared to Eun Seong) “I want them back!”

 

*Eun Seong Blinked to Yeon Hee*

 

Hye Jin: “I don’t think we would be able to make it, the 15th group’s performance was terrific” (She suggested)

 

Then, the audition result was going to pronounce the upcoming boy band this season. There a tone of the drum rolls, and guess who are they?

 

Presenter: The HOTLIGHT!!!

 

Everybody was gasping. And so do the girls.

 

Yeon Hee: “I’m glad we didn’t choose that name for our group at the first place” (eating chicken)

 

Hye Jin: “Yeah, but at least it wasn’t us”

 

The girls except for Na Gyeong sighed and clapped their hands. They tried to look forward for the winner. But they haven’t appeared.

 

Seo Hyun: “Where are they?” (Searching)

 

Just then, Na Gyeong turns to the girls.

 

Na Gyeong: “Hmmm… Sorry I haven’t told you. Actually, it was our group. When I went to the registration table, I have no idea what our group name would be. But the judge says the group name is just for temporary. So I just choose that name” (feeling sorry)

 

(Everyone gasped in horror)

 

Eun Seong: “Tell me you’re kidding” (She stunned for a while)

 

Yeon Hee: “At least that name is just for temporary” (Sighed)

 

Beon Hwa: (Staring Yeon Hee) “Don’t think about the name, think about the rules just now! This audition is dedicates for Boys!”

 

Seo Hyun: (Look at the judges and made a wide smile. Then turned to face her friends) “This is not good”