The Audition

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

A group of six girls walk their way home till one of them, Na gyeong stood for a while. She remembered about this Sunday audition and decided to invite her friends.

 

Na gyeong: “Hey guys, I have some-” (before she could finished her sentences)

 

Yeon hee: “is it about this Sunday audition?” (Yeon hee raised her eyebrows and turned to Na gyeong)

 

Na gyeong couldn’t say anything but she just nodded her head.

 

Yeon hee: “I think you should think about it next time, our exam will be next two months.” (She blinked at Na gyeong and continued her way home)

 

Na gyeong just stood there, hoping that Yeon hee would turn back and agree to join her. Then she looked at the rest of her friends. She knew it was useless to invite them; they must have the same reason as Yeon Hee. So she continued walking.

 

The girls lived in the same house since they didn’t have enough money to buy a house of their own. Na gyeong was still thinking about the audition and started to walk to her friends.

 

Na Gyeong: “PLEASE! CAN’T WE JUST TRY ONCE?” (She begged)

 

The girls were looking at Na Gyeong and they suggested they should try the other audition AFTER the exam.

 

After Na Gyeong beg a lot of times. Finally, she surrenders which makes them feel pathetic. Hye Jin looks at Na Gyeong and remembers her dreams to be known by the world and her wish to meet her idol, U-kiss Alexander.

 

Seo Hyun: “I think we should better join the audition” (She whispered to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: “How about the exam?” (She bit her own lips)

 

Hye Jin: “It’s still two months away!” (She smack Eun Seong’s Back)

 

Eun Seong: “Ouuchhhh!” (She cries out)

 

Then Hye Jin asked her friends if they could follow them to the department store. All of them were happy which meant that they agree, except Na Gyeong. She agrees to come with us but the thing is she is cheerless.

 

At the store, the girls rush to the clothes corner. Eun Seong looks at Na Gyeong. She looked calm.

 

Eun Seong: “Don’t you want to choose one? (Holding a t-shirt and looks at Na Gyeong)

 

Na Gyeong: “For what? Fashion Model?” she recommends

 

Beon Hwa: “Choose the clothes for the audition” (She smirk to Na Gyeong)

 

Na Gyeong: “I thought you-” (amaze after hearing Beon Hwa’s sentence)

Seo Hyun: “So you don’t want to choose one?” (She stun for a while)

 

Na Gyeong: “Not that” (watches the dress and started to find one)

 

Seo hyun ran to Yeon hee and Beon Hwa who were 3 meters away. She wants to ask them about the dress she wants to try on. But she hits a saleslady which makes her a center of the crowd’s attention.

 

Yeon Hee: “Watch where you’re going” (She raised her eyebrows and help Seo Hyun to gets up)

 

(Seo Hyun gets up after the accident and she fascinate when she saw a dress that attract her eyes)

 

Seo Hyun: (picked up a pink singlet) isn’t it cute? (Turned to Yeon Hee)

 

Yeon Hee: (she nauseate after seeing the dress) could you please choose another one.

 

Seo Hyun: But this is CUTE!

 

Yeon Hee: “I hate cute, I hate cute things and I hate a cute person.” (She informs Seo hyun) “Except for Onew” (She fascinated) “Choose the brown color.” (She advised Seo Hyun)

 

Seo Hyun: “Who do you think you are?” (Look to Yeon Hee) “My Mother?”

 

Yeon Hee: (rolled her eyes) “Whatever” (start to search for a dress) “just don’t pick the CUTE One, it never matches to you”

 

At the other corner, Hye Jin brought a skinny jean and shows it to Eun Seong.

 

Hye Jin: “Skinny jeans will make you look Y” (she hum and turn to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong turns to Hye Jin. She was very nervous about the audition; she felt something bad was going to happen but she ignores it and look to Hye Jin.

 

Eun Seong: “I’ve an idea, how about if we make a extraordinary appearances?” (She looks to Hye Jin with a wide eyes and smile) “Being a tomboy?” (She raised her eyebrows)

 

Hye Jin: “Like wha-?” (She shocked after hearing Eun Seong’s suggestions)

 

Then, all of the girls went and listened to Eun Seong’s idea. All of them agree, including Hye Jin, although she was disagreeing at the first place.

 

 So, the girls went to a salon to cut their hair. The girls had no idea how boys hair looks like, although they see them almost every day but they never concentrate to their hair looks. Because, it’s not that important, right?

 

Eun Seong: (said to the salon lady) please cut my hair like—aahh—Hongki! You know Hongki? (She looks at the salon lady; the lady nodded and started to do her jobs) I hope you know what I mean (Eun Seong continued)

 

To make Eun Seong Satisfied, the salon lady took out hongki’s pictures and showed it to Eun Seong. She asked Eun Seong which one she likes. Then, Eun Seong points to the second picture.

 

Eun Seong: “I want it to be like this.” (As she pointed to the picture, and the lady just nodded)

 

Beon Hwa: Hey! You! Yes you (she called the lady) I want to cut my hair like-” (Before she could continue, Yeon hee interrupted her sentences)

 

Yeon Hee: “Like Elvis Presley” (Took the hair dryer and make it as a microphone, and imitated Elvis Presley)

 

Beon Hwa: “Don’t you ever do that again” (she turned to the lady) “Don’t listen to her” (And picked a magazine to read)

 

*At the girl’s House*

 

Seo Hyun: “The audition would be tomorrow, we haven’t decided what our group name would be” (she looks at her friends)

 

Beon Hwa: “Tomboy girls” (she smirk)

 

Yeon Hee: “Too lame” (She said with nauseate look)

 

Eun Seong: “Spotlight”

 

Hye Jin: “hot light”

 

Yeon Hee: “Heck No!” (She looks to Eun Seong and Hye Jin) “Let’s Na Gyeong think about the group name, she’s the oldest” (turn to Na Gyeong)

 

*At the girl’s living room* (Almost Midnight)

 

Hye Jin: “If we become an artist,” (Stare to her friends) “Who do you want to meet?”

 

Na Gyeong: “Of Course, U-kiss Alexander”

 

Hye Jin: “I knew it already” (She looked at Na Gyeong) “You mentioned it almost a THOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD times, was it?” (She raised her eyebrows)

 

Seo Hyun: “I want to meet Shin Dong Ho” (She made a wide smile) “I want to be friends with him”

 

Yeon Hee: “I love to meet with Justin Bieber” (She blinked to Hye Jin)

 

Beon Hwa: “Nobody asked you, Belieber” (She stared to Yeon Hee and made a mean face)

 

*Yeon Hee rolled her eyes*

 

Beon Hwa: I really love to meet Lee Joon of MBLAQ.”

 

Eun Seong: “I want to meet Eli of U-kiss”

 

Hye Jin: “To lot of ‘Kiss Me’ around here” (She stared to Eun Seong, Na Gyeong and Seo Hyun) “I’m out of here” (Went out to their bedroom and sleep)