It out of sense for me.

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

Dongho (U-Kiss): “Hello, are you listening?” (As he waved his hand in front of Seo Hyun’s white face)

 

Seo Hyun: (Surprised) “A-a-h” (As she stuttered) “It wa-as a challenge from him” (As she pointed to Hye Jin)

 

Hye Jin was surprised and then all the girls showed up and they worried when they knew the case.

 

Hye Jin: “ME?” (As she pointed to herself) “I never chall-” (Then she stopped her sentences when she saw her friends behind Dongho made a mean face and whispered to her to be in agreement.

 

Hye Jin: “Huh! FINE! It was me, I’m the one who challenge this girl-”

 

Dongho (U-Kiss): “This girl?”

 

Hye Jin: (She looked at Dongho) “Oooops! I mean ‘this boy’, are you happy?”

 

Seo Hyun: (As she jetted to Dongho and introduced herself) “Hi! It’s so nice to meet you” (Her eyes shining likes crystals as she looked at her idol) “I’m Se—Opps! I mean Kyuh Ji” (As she revealed her hand)

 

-And they shook hands- (Dongho and Seo Hyun)

 

Dongho (U-Kiss): “Hi! Nice to meet you too, know me right?” (Pointed to himself)

 

Seo Hyun: “Of course! You were” (Then Hye Jin interrupted her sentences)

 

Hye Jin: “You were the chain-haired in *Not Young*” (And giggled)

 

Dongho (U-Kiss): (Then he remembered about Hye Jin and turned to her) “Actually I’m not angry, I just want to know” (Turned to Seo Hyun) “Bye! I got to go” (Then he left)

 

Hye Jin: (Watched Dongho as he left and whispered to herself) “I never asked if he’s angry, I asked if he’s happy. Is he deaf or what?” (And turned to Seo Hyun, her eyes were gleaming as she watched Dongho) “Satisfied enough?”

 

Seo Hyun: “Don’t you see him? He’s even cuter here rather on the TV” (She acted as she wanted to faint)

 

Na Gyeong: “Hey! Remember your names when I introduce you in front of the manager? I think we should use it to protect our identity” (She recommended)

 

Eun Seong: “Of course! It’s the weirdest name I ever heard. In fact, it was DENNIS OH right? Then you change it into OH DENNIS. Am I right?”

 

Na Gyeong: (Showed a thumbs up) “You’re clever, is it alright? I hope you remember your own names”

 

***NOTE: From now on, I will use their new names. I hope you remember this:

 


Na Gyeong as Jae Yoon

Eun Seong as Oh Dennis

Seo Hyun as Kyuh Ji

Hye Jin as Min Hae

Beon Hwa as Ji Woo

Yeon Hee as Seong Min


 

***I HOPE YOU REMEMBER ^^

 

-AT THE OTHER CORNER- (U-Kiss Part)

 

Eli: “There’s something weird with the junior” (As he sat next to Kibum)

 

Alexander: “Yeah! I thought there’s something weird with the new junior” (as he took a pillow to comfort himself)

 

Kibum: “I felt the same because at the morning I saw one of them at the balcony, he tried to dry his clothes but-” (He stopped)

 

Soohyun: “But what?” (He lifted his head)

 

Then Kibum told them his experience.

 

----------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------

 

Kibum: (Climbed upstairs) “It’s cold nowadays” (Then he stand at the balcony to look at the amazing view but there’s an item hanging and spoiled the view) “What is this?” (Then he took the item, lifted it on the air. it was black in color. Then he widened his eyes. And he threw the item and shouted) “WHO’S BRA IS THIS?”

 

Kibum stepped back. He never saw a girl living in this dorm. Then he heard a female voice at the back. As he gazed back, It turned out to be Yeon Hee (Seong Mi)

 

Seong Mi: “What are you doing here” (As she took the bra on the floor) “Did you touch this?”

 

Kibum: “No” (He lied) “Why did you keep that thing? I thought there’s no girl around here”

 

Seong Min face changed. She worried if Kibum knew that she’s a girl. Then, she got a plan.

 

Seong Min: “I a-accidentally brought this from my sister. I thought that it was a singlet” (Then she left, leaving Kibum at the balcony)

 

------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------

 

Alexander: “Well that’s weird, If it is his sister property. How come he washed it since it never had been used? In fact, he is a boy” (He recommended)

 

Soohyun: “Yeah! I think he washed it because he really respect his sister”

 

Eli: “It out of sense for me. But I had to said its probably true. Everything’s possible” (He thought)