Why are you calling me that way??

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

-AT THE NEXT DAY-

 

Yeon Hee woke up and went upstairs to find the rest of her friends. Then, she saw Kiseop on her way.

 

Kiseop (U-Kiss): (Walked down stairs and stopped when he looked to Yeon Hee) “Your manager want you to see him at upstairs” (Then he continued to walk downstairs)

 

Yeon Hee: (Looked at Kiseop as he walked) “Is he the bingeul bingeul guy?” (As she tried to remember because she never interested with U-Kiss)

 

Yeon Hee: (Walked to upstairs and saw her manager and her friends were talking) “Yes?”

 

Na Gyeong: (As she made a wide smile) “We will have our first debut. So, Manager-hyung sent us a dance teacher”

 

Yeon Hee: (Gazed to her manager) “Today?”

 

Manager: “At 2.45 pm” (Then he stands from his chair) “And one thing, since you’re still students. I will transfer you to a boy’s school, but I want you to do the filling form thingy. Get me? Because I’m not your parents” (Then, he left the girls on their own)

 

Hye Jin: “Transfer to a boy school?” (She gasped)

 

Yeon Hee: “Haha” (She pretended to laugh but she couldn’t) “How can HE transfer us from a girl’s school to a boy’s school”

 

Na Gyeong: “He didn’t know that we’re girls”

 

Yeon Hee: “Sorry I missed that” (She breathed out) “But what about the exam? I spent a month to revise it”

 

Seo Hyun: “It’s a public exam” (She drank her chocolate drink) “All schools around this area were having it at the same time and the same date, so there’s nothing to worry about”

 

The girls agreed with Seo Hyun and they went to the training room and sat down as they wait for their teacher. After 5 or 7 minutes later, a 25-27 years old man entered the room.

 

The man: (As he stopped and rubbed his hand) “Hello, I’m your dance teacher. My name is Kim Saeng Min and just called me Saeng Min-hyung”

 

Eun Seong: “Saeng Min-Hi-i-i-ung?” (She had a difficulty to pronounce it)

 

Saeng Min: “Why?” (He raised his eyebrows) “You want to call me oppa?”

 

Beon Hwa: “Yeah, I think we should call yo--” (Before she could continued, Seo Hyun race to Hye Jin and closed with her right hand, and the others tried to blocked Beon Hwa)

 

Saeng Min: “Why did you blocked him in sudden?”

 

Na Gyeong: “I think that he needs to go to somewhere?” (She made a smile face so that Saeng Min weren’t curious)

 

-AT THE TOILET-

 

Beon Hwa: “Put your hand off from me!” (As she tried to pull Seo Hyun’s hand)

 

Seo Hyun: (Released her hand and smell it) “Erggh, did you brush your teeth?” (As she felt nauseated)

 

Beon Hwa: “Yes, with bittergord flavored toothpaste” (She joked)

 

Then everyone (except for Na Gyeong) stunned for a while.

 

Eun Seong: “Never heard of that kind of toothpaste. But for sure, I don’t think it smells good” (As she nodded her head)

 

Seo Hyun: “Okay! Back to the point, did you want to ruin our plan?”

 

Beon Hwa: “But I haven’t finished my sentences” (She exclaimed)

 

Eun Seong: “Okay, we trust you but don’t make any P-R-O-B-L-E-M-S”

 

Beon Hwa: “Whatever” (As she rolled her eyes)

 

-BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM-

 

The girls were practicing to dance. But they found it’s hard and decided to rest for a while.

 

Saeng Min: “You can’t rest at this time!” (As he shouted to the girls)

 

The girls lowered their head as they listened to their teacher’s speech about ‘hard work’ ‘responsibility’ and all that. Yeon Hee who hasn’t ate her breakfast felt hungry as she listened to her teacher.

 

Yeon Hee: “Listening to him make me hungry” (She whispered to Beon Hwa)

 

Beon Hwa: (Lifted her head and turned to Yeon Hee) “What are you waiting for?” (As she whispered) “Eat him”

 

Yeon Hee: (As she surprised) “What do you think I am? I’m not cannibal!” (Then she continued to listen to her teacher)

 

-AT THEIR STUDIO-

 

Seo Hyun: (Sat at the sofa and waited for someone) “I thought that he will come” (Then she breathed out)

 

Hye Jin: (As she showed up in front of Seo Hyun) “Let’s go to the balcony”

 

Seo Hyun agreed and followed Hye Jin to the balcony and they chatted for a while.

 

Hye Jin: (As her eyes widened) “Seo Hyun, look behind you. It’s Dongho! FOR REAL!” (As she pointed behind Seo Hyun)

 

Seo Hyun: (She rolled her eyes and whispered to herself) “Not the second time” (And she looked to Hye Jin) “There’s no Dongho REPEAT there’s no Dongho-OPPA! I’ve been looking for him EVERYWHERE but --” (Before she could continued)

 

Dongho (U-Kiss): “Why are you calling me that way” (As he pondering) “If I’m not mistaken, you are one of the newest boy’s group, right?” (He raised his eyebrows)

 

Seo Hyun was surprised; she was happy to see Dongho but also worried because she revealed their secret.