Introduce yourself!

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

When Yeon Hee turned back and saw Eun Seong was following her, she stopped and waited for Eun Seong.

 

Eun Seong: (As she breathing) “I hate that flaming fire” (Then she looked to Yeon Hee)

 

Yeon Hee: (She raised one of her eyebrows) “Its flaming charisma” (Then, she continued walk)

 

-AT THE OTHER CORNER-

 

Manager: “Who’s the one who liked Taeyeon?” (he looked at the girls and turned to call Taeyeon of SNSD) “There’s someone who wants to meet you”

 

Taeyeon (SNSD): “Is it?” (As she smiled) “Where is he?” (Looked at the girls which she thought was boys)

 

Then the manager and the girls pointed to Hye Jin, which made her awkward to see Taeyeon. Then, the manager told Taeyeon that she likes her. Taeyeon looked at Hye Jin which made her embarrassed in front of her friends.

 

Taeyeon (SNSD): “Hi” (She smiled to Hye Jin) “What’s your name?”

 

But Hye Jin just stood there, hoping that Taeyeon and their manager went out for a little chat, at last they did. As their manager and Taeyeon went out, Hye Jin sighed and looked at her friends.

 

Seo Hyun: “I thought you would reply her answer, PROFESSIONAL” (As she smiled her wicked smile)

 

Hye Jin: “I’m too lazy to open my mouth for her” (She smirked to Seo Hyun, and suddenly she pointed to Seo Hyun’s back) “Look! It’s Shin Dong Ho!” (She cried out)

 

Quick as flash, Seo Hyun happily turned back. But she saw Yeon Hee and Eun Seong instead of Dong Ho.

 

Yeon Hee: (looked at Seo Hyun) “What are you looking at?” (And continued to walk to upstairs with Eun Seong)

 

Seo Hyun: (Then her smile faded, she raised her eyebrows and gazed to Hye Jin) “Are you playing with me?” (And she held Hye Jin’s shoulder)

 

Hye Jin: (As she smile) “Hehehehehe” (Then she ran away from Seo Hyun)

 

Beon Hwa: “How come Dong Ho is here?” (She looked at Na Gyeong who was always looks calm)

 

Na Gyeong walked to the balcony and looked at the view, and suddenly she heard someone is starting a conversation.

 

Ryeowook (SUJU): “Hi!” (He looked to Na gyeong)

 

Na Gyeong: (Turned back) “Oh, it’s you” (As she smiled)

 

While Na Gyeong and Ryeowook talked for a while. Yeon Hee rushed up to upstairs and searched for her love ‘ONEW’ but no one was there. Desperately, she ran to downstairs but Eun Seong blocked her way.

 

Eun Seong: (As she breathing) “Can we rest for a while?”

Yeon Hee: “Okay” (Then she sat down with Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: (Took a chewing gum) “What did I say?” (As she ate the chewing gum) “You shouldn’t listen to that Blaming Charisma”

 

Yeon Hee: (As she sighed) “How many times do I have to tell you? It’s Flaming Charisma” (She turned to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: “Just pretend that my memory absorption is not working” (She chuckled)

 

*AT THE OTHER CORNER*

 

Manager: “Hey” (He called Beon Hwa) “Call your friends to downstairs” (As he hold the dishes) “It’s almost lunch time”

 

Beon Hwa: (She looked at the back and turned to her manager) “I think it’s just wasting my energy to call them” (Then she looked to her manager and smile) “They’re already here” (As she took a bite from the chicken)

 

Manager: “AIISSSHHH!!” (He took the chicken from Beon Hwa) “It’s for your senior”

 

Then the girls (i.e Na Gyeong, Eun Seong, Seo Hyun, Hye Jin and Yeon Hee) approached to Beon Hwa. The girls widened their eyes after they saw the chicken that their manager holds.

 

Yeon Hee: “WAAAAH” (She fascinated) “Chicken” (As she approached to her manager)

 

Beon Hwa: (Gazed at her manager) “Watch out, if he saw a chicken. He will drop his spit on it”

 

Quick as flash, the manager ran to make sure Yeon Hee doesn’t approach him.

 

Then, the SM’s group (i.e SHINee, SNSD, f(x) and Super Junior) went to the chicken. They fascinated after they saw the food that the manager and Beon Hwa had prepared.

 

Manager: “What are you waiting for?” (He looked to the girls) “Introduce yourself!”

 

Na Gyeong widened her eyes; she saw Seo Hyun was gazing at her. And bravely, Na Gyeong moved forward.

 

Na Gyeong: “Hello” (As she bowed) “My name is Jae yoon” (She pointed to herself) “He is Oh Dennis, Kyuh Ji, Min Hae, Ji Woo and Seong Min” (As she pointed the girls one by one)