Chapter 8

Two Types of Love

     “I already like Ryn.” Wooyoung said. “You have to control your disorder, do you understand?”  Kai informed Wooyoung. “Why do I even have this mental disorder, Hyung?” Wooyoung said in a sad tone. “Have you been taking your medicine lately?” Kai asked in a worried voice. “Yes I have.” Kai then said,     “Alright, we’ll talk about this when we get back to Korea, okay? Sora and Ryn will be back any minute now.” Wooyoung answered, “Okay, Hyung.”  

 

     The voice of Sora and Ryn came near the living room where Kai and Wooyoung were. They entered the living and Sora asked, “Hey, so who’s going to go wash up first?” Kai then answered with a question, “How about the ladies first?” Sora then said back, “Sounds good.” Then Ryn and Sora went up the stairs chattering about tomorrow. “What do you want to do first thing tomorrow?” Ryn asked Sora. “How about we go shopping, then to the fair and then swimming? Or should we go swimming then to the fair?” Sora answered with questions. “Hhmm, I think we should go swimming then to the fair,” Ryn continued, “the fair is so pretty when the sun is about to set and also pretty when it’s nighttime.” Sora said, “Sounds good to me!”  Ryn then said, “I’ll go wash up now, see you later!” “Arasso”

Sora’s POV

     Hmmm what should I wear to sleep? Since I’ll be sleeping with Kai, maybe I should wear pants instead of the dress. Yeah! Let’s do that. So I the shower and removed my makeup first then brushed my teeth as the water gets warm and after I’m done with that I headed in the shower. *I wonder what Ryn is going to wear. Maybe she’ll be wearing pants too. Since, she doesn’t like wearing dresses that much.

Ryn’s POV

     I think I’ll wear pants. Since the only PJ’s I brought were all sets with pants. I removed my eyeliner and bb cream then brushed my teeth. Yeah, I know right, I wear the littlest amount of makeup. I then the shower and waited for the water to be warm. While waiting I washed my face with a foam cleanser then headed into the shower.

 

 

No One’s POV

     Afterwards when Ryn and Sora finished their shower, they came down the stairs. Sora informed, “We’re finished~”. “Okay” Kai answered her back. When the both guys went upstairs the girls started to get crackers, marshmallows, Hershey’s and four marshmallow roasting sticks out. Guess what we are  making! S’mores!!!

     “Do you think they like eating these kinds of things out in the campfire too?” Ryn asked.  “Of course, who doesn’t?” Sora answered with a question. “Well if you say so.”

     After about twenty minutes Kai and Wooyoung came down and saw all the stuffs set on the kitchen counter. “What’s all this stiff for?” Kai questioned. “Oh, do you guys want to go out and start a campfire, so we can make s’mores?”  Wooyoung then reacted, “OO~~. S’mores! Of course! Kai let’s go!”

***30 minutes later ***

     Wooyoung and Kai walked in the back door way. “What took you guys so long?” Ryn asked. “What do you mean? We had to go out and buy all the equipments.” Kai responded. Ryn then quickly spoke, “C’mon lets go roast some MARSHMALLOWS!!”  

~~~Marshmallow Time~~~

     “Hey, do you guys want to hear some scary stories?” Kai asked. Ryn answered with a grin on her face, “Ooooo~~~~ I do!” Sora then cried, “Oh my gosh Ryn, you know I hate scary stories! Especially telling them at night and when they’re real stories too!” Kai suddenly informed her, “Don’t worry you have me by your side tonight.” He said with a smirk. Sora noticed that Wooyoung wasn’t saying anything so she asked, “Are you okay Wooyoung?” He answered, “Nothing, I’m fine” He tried to smile at that point, but it was kind of a failure smile. In surprise to everyone Ryn yelled out cheerfully, “My marshmallow is ready!!” She hollered with a grin.

     “How about I just tell one for tonight and then I’ll tell another one tomorrow night.” Kai suggested. “Fine with me” Wooyoung answered. Ryn suddenly begged, “Hurry I want to hear it!” Sora then fussed, “Oh god am I even going to survive tonight?” Kai quickly said, “You will just stay by me!” Sora suddenly had a you-wish look on her face.  

     “Then the phone rang suddenly again. The phone call this time was from the police yelling, “Get out of the house right now! The phone calls you’re getting are from upstairs!”  Then she ran as fast as her legs could and heard a glass window break.”  Kai said, telling the story in a scary tone. “Oh my god, oh my god” Sora ranted out and threw her arms around Kai’s shoulders. Kai then paused and smirked at Sora. Continuing, “Then as she heard the window break the girl saw a police car in front of the house and two police men walking towards her. The police then checked the house and saw the two kids hiding in the closet in their parent’s room, scared to death. The police told the girl that the murderer escaped out the window and told them to stay away from the house for now. The police then gave the girl and the two kids a ride to the girl’s parent’s house, the end.” Continuing, “So what did you guys think?”  Kai said looking at Sora’s direction. She was quivering in fright. “I am so not going to sleep now,” Sora said looking towards Kai, “thanks to you!” Kai then tried to comfort Sora by saying, “Relax, I’ll be right next to you the whole night. And by tomorrow when we do the things you and Ryn planned, by that time you would forget this.” Ryn interrupted, “Don’t worry Sora.  We’ll be having so much fun tomorrow. Let’s get to sleep!”

     Wooyoung and Kai let out the fire and headed in the house. “Well goodnight then Kai. Don’t let the bed bugs bite!” Wooyoung joked. “Bwoh? What does that suppose to mean?” Kai questioned. “I’m just being sarcastic, dude,” Wooyoung said, “well I’m going to my room now, good night.” “Yah, say that to Ryn!” Kai yelled heading towards the master room.

 

10:30 p.m.

In the master room

     Sora is fixing the pillows to be in the right position for her. She doesn’t know about Kai, but she knew that she was going to get the bed tonight. She was still frightened from the story he told earlier. She felt like she needed him to sleep NEXT to her, not sleep with her. Like a protector. But she knew that he will probably take it the wrong way. While she was having thoughts, Kai opened the door and came in.  “I’ll sleep on the couch.”  Sora thought that he would’ve have dealt with this a more complicated way but, he actually made it straightforward. Sora replied, “Okay.” Inside Kai’s head he was saying, “What? I thought she wanted me to sleep next to her. Oh well.”

 

Meanwhile with Ryn and Wooyoung

     “Are you sure you want to sleep on that couch? I mean, it does look comfortable but not when you’re going to be sleeping on it for the night.” Ryn asked. “Well, I think I’ll be fine.” Wooyoung replied with a little but noticeable smile. “Well, you can sleep on the bed but, just DON’T DO ANYTHING UAL to me.” Ryn protested. “Are you sure? I mean I’m not that kind of guy, anyway.” “Okay, don’t worry I won’t do anything.” Wooyoung claimed. Ryn was resting her head on the pillow then spoke, “All right then, goodnight.”

1:00 a.m.

     Everyone was deeply asleep. Except for, guess who it is… Sora! She was still thinking about the story. Was it that scary, horrifying? (What do you guys think?) She was tossing and turning. Kai heard her turning and tossing too, but he just ignored it until it got on his last nerves. He stood up with a sigh and walked towards the bed. Sora heard his footsteps and turned over to see him walking towards her. She felt like she was getting attacked but, instead Kai got on the bed, under the covers and embraced her warmly. “Since you’re so scared I’ll cuddle next to you all night.” Kai then was so tired he felt right back to sleep laying his head next to Sora’s. Sora was so astonished, no words came out. But she felt protected and safe being in his arms. So she wasn’t really scared anymore and felt tired so she went to sleep and dreamed a good dream.   

 

A.N: Hey you!!! Hope you liked this chapter!! Sorry haven't updated in a while.  

you, I recommend you to do these, if you like:

Comment <--- I love reading comments !! 

Subscribe